Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread 07:48 - Apr 7 with 43421 viewsSpaceman_P

Is a Devonshire pasty better than a Cornish one? too much cider in your glass, too much petrol in your car.

The long trip on a Tuesday night, doesn't sound good on paper, the relegation battle is nigh.

Marti will be fuming and Xavi (the calm before the storm). Serious words will have been had, hopefully heads will have been smacked (not with Ilias' rocks mind).

Sorry Monkey, I am going to take the reigns on this one. You did very well, a great effort, the team let you down yesterday. How can they disrespect both Monkey and Marti in the way they did?

Not feeling too confident with this one, plus I will be working and will miss the stream.

But you know the guys, they do have it in them. But we can't underestimate the Country bumpkins.

Plymuffs 0 - 1 QPR The goal coming from either Willock or Chair, just because they owe us one. Although I would like to see the Danish Messiah finally grab a goal and hopefully resurrect the teams spirits.

tight game!! tighter than discos' prose and tighter than Taylor Richards' agent.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:07 - Apr 9 with 2578 viewsFredManRave

My plan for the match is;

Pill, grin and gurn it.

I'll find out the result tomorrow...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:15 - Apr 9 with 2411 viewsconnell10

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 18:55 - Apr 9 by rbee

Fox in for JCS, Smyth for Willock, Dykes for Armstrong who are all on the bench.

Three changes that make us weaker in my opinion but Marti will have his reasons.

Oh gawd

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:22 - Apr 9 with 2261 viewsstevec

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 18:50 - Apr 9 by GaryBannister86

JCS only on the bench. Uh oh.

That thread about our medical team…

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:25 - Apr 9 with 2195 viewsCateLeBonR

Quite a few players in there who are due (overdue) a goal. Come on you Rrrrs
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:34 - Apr 9 with 1999 viewsMick_S

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:15 - Apr 9 by connell10

Oh gawd

Roll on the second half.
Oh gawd indeed.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:44 - Apr 9 with 1809 viewsderbyhoop

Morgan Fox for JCS. Is JCS struggling with an injury as he got taken off on Saturday.
Smyth for Willock.
Dukes for Armstrong.
Still no Frey nor Colback.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:50 - Apr 9 with 1662 viewsDorse

Away fans in great voice again. 'Marti Cifuentes...!'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:53 - Apr 9 with 1565 viewsEsgaroth

Is it just mine or is it everyone's Fxxking Sky red button keeps buffering as the feed is so crap, it's the west country not bloody Mars ffs

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

Login to get fewer ads

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:53 - Apr 9 with 1520 viewsSuperhoops2808

Red button keeps crashing on Sky
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:54 - Apr 9 with 1469 viewsMalintabuk

Nice to see us pressing so well
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:54 - Apr 9 with 1456 viewshoopstar67

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:53 - Apr 9 by Esgaroth

Is it just mine or is it everyone's Fxxking Sky red button keeps buffering as the feed is so crap, it's the west country not bloody Mars ffs

Yep me too. Last time they didn't even have the correct match
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:55 - Apr 9 with 1437 viewsCamberleyR

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:53 - Apr 9 by Superhoops2808

Red button keeps crashing on Sky

Yeah, same here

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:56 - Apr 9 with 1384 viewsaston_hoop

Wednesday losing

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:57 - Apr 9 with 1319 viewsToast_R

Red Button keeps freezing FFS. Don't know why I'm paying Sky tbh. Same on Sunday with their UHD channel.

Also Skygo doing same on my phone. Ridiculous
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:58 - Apr 9 with 1318 viewshamptonhillhoop

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:55 - Apr 9 by CamberleyR

Yeah, same here

And here. Every other game working
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:58 - Apr 9 with 1276 viewsSuperhoops2808

Mine has lasted more than a minute finally
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:59 - Apr 9 with 1267 viewsFredManRave

Imagine having a striker with 19 league goals!

And they're below us in the league!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:59 - Apr 9 with 1226 viewsMalintabuk

Good start by Smyth on the right side
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:01 - Apr 9 with 1167 viewsenfieldargh

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:59 - Apr 9 by FredManRave

Imagine having a striker with 19 league goals!

And they're below us in the league!

In recovery after my op all good still got two legs how’s are strikers doing?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:01 - Apr 9 with 1158 viewsChrisNW6

Got Sky+ working now on the non HD c uhannel
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:01 - Apr 9 with 1146 viewscharmr

Are Plymouth fans happy with that green kit. Or like Wolves weird gold kit that got castigated and gone after one season.
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:01 - Apr 9 with 1134 viewsaston_hoop

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:56 - Apr 9 by aston_hoop

Wednesday losing

2 down now

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:02 - Apr 9 with 1112 viewsEsgaroth

Naaarwich 2 up already. That's handy

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:05 - Apr 9 with 960 viewsToast_R

OK so we look like we're playing for a point here.
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:05 - Apr 9 with 952 viewsE17hoop

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:54 - Apr 9 by Malintabuk

Nice to see us pressing so well

A few thoughts:
Seemed to be pressing a lot higher in the first 10 minutes.

Smyth is the obvious out ball.

Interesting to see if Chair does better post-fast.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024