Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fox v JCS 17:47 - Apr 10 with 2351 viewsdavman

I'm guessing that Marti has seen Fox training well and maybe thinks JCS needs a rest, so he put him in last night and I thought that he was one of the better players on the pitch - well done Morgan.

But, what now? To me, JCS is borderline PoTS and is clearly the better player and should NOT be rested again on Saturday irrespective of how well Foxy did.

But, what about putting Fox at left back for the Hull game? Paal was, again, ineffective last night - technically good, but a bloomin' liability and simply not creative going forward. So, I'd go for the four CBs v Hull - thoughts?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Fox v JCS on 17:54 - Apr 10 with 2276 viewsLazyFan

JCS is way better than Fox, however, Fox played even better last night than the previous game.

Paal was off from big time, possibly still carrying an injury which they claimed he had before and was probably asked to play as JCS was an even worse state.

Hopefully, JCS is back on Saturday and if Paal is not fully fit, then play Fox. I would still play Paal if he has regained full fitness and he responded to coaching so trust in Marti to sort that out.

zzzzzzzzzz

Fox v JCS on 18:09 - Apr 10 with 2210 viewsLblock

PhillyBillyJean playes right midfield for Hull doesn't he?

My days.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Fox v JCS on 18:09 - Apr 10 with 2209 viewsNorthLondonR

I'd like to see a bit more of Larkeche and I wonder whether Cannon might get the nod due to Philogene's exploits?

I have found Paal to be a bit ordinary and predictable most of this season, always cutting inside or backwards and sideways, bar the odd goal or two. Just think an up and at 'em Larkeche could free up space for Chair.

I was really disappointed Armstrong wasn't set free earlier on the left of attack against their truly knackered right back (edit: last night), he was like a boxer on the ropes, trying to see out the bell
[Post edited 10 Apr 18:11]
Fox v JCS on 18:34 - Apr 10 with 2106 viewsBAWHoops

Bring JCS back in.
Philogene plays off the right so will be up against Paal and JCS. Not sure we want Fox in there, who has certainly pleasantly surprised me with his performances since he's come back from injury

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Fox v JCS on 19:20 - Apr 10 with 1939 viewsdaveB

I imagine it was a fitness thing with JCS last night, think he'll be back on Saturday
Fox v JCS on 19:52 - Apr 10 with 1832 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Fox v JCS on 19:20 - Apr 10 by daveB

I imagine it was a fitness thing with JCS last night, think he'll be back on Saturday

Yeah, I don't think it was a case of Fox v JCS. JCS had played 3 matches in a week so was due a rest. Fox did well yesterday so no complaints there. I think the question going forward is more Fox v Paal for the left-back role when JCS comes back in.
Fox v JCS on 20:56 - Apr 10 with 1720 viewsmart_Goblin

Fox v JCS on 19:52 - Apr 10 by Benny_the_Ball

Yeah, I don't think it was a case of Fox v JCS. JCS had played 3 matches in a week so was due a rest. Fox did well yesterday so no complaints there. I think the question going forward is more Fox v Paal for the left-back role when JCS comes back in.

Very much agree.

Paals form dipped with Cannon around that god awful Stoke game and for me he hasn’t really recovered. I thought Fox did ok there v Swansea . Fox is limited going forward but Paal hasn’t barely passed forward in the last 6 weeks .
Fox v JCS on 09:39 - Apr 11 with 1323 viewsTheChef

Fox v JCS on 20:56 - Apr 10 by mart_Goblin

Very much agree.

Paals form dipped with Cannon around that god awful Stoke game and for me he hasn’t really recovered. I thought Fox did ok there v Swansea . Fox is limited going forward but Paal hasn’t barely passed forward in the last 6 weeks .

To be fair to poor old Kenny he's barely missed a minute this season. Bloke must be knackered.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Login to get fewer ads

Fox v JCS on 12:23 - Apr 12 with 1010 viewsOldPedro

JCS rested against Plymouth but fully fit for Saturday according to WLS

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-boss-gives-injury-updates-on-clarke-salt

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Fox v JCS on 16:59 - Apr 12 with 750 viewsDorse

Quite like Fox. He's one of those Steady Eddie types who gets the job done without causing anyone's blood pressure to spike. And I'll take that over some of the terrifying performances we've had to suffer at the hands of types like Joel Lynch or Zesh Rehman. When we signed him, I was initially non-plussed but his record has been sound for us. Seeing him slot into the LB position the other day was great - no fuss, just get the job done and cut out the cross (or kill the runner).

Seems like one of the good guys to me.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Fox v JCS on 21:05 - Apr 12 with 540 viewsPhil_i_P_Daddy

Need to protect JCS while he’s fit and attracting (financial) interest. Makes sense to give Fox game time if he’s in line to step into JCS’ boots next season.

Phil_i_P

Fox v JCS on 21:30 - Apr 12 with 487 viewsbosh67

I would personally like to see Dunne Cook JCS Fox as the back 4 for the run in. Just need height and strength in these games.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Fox v JCS on 21:59 - Apr 12 with 449 viewsdavman

Fox v JCS on 21:30 - Apr 12 by bosh67

I would personally like to see Dunne Cook JCS Fox as the back 4 for the run in. Just need height and strength in these games.

That and Paal is just not very good...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Fox v JCS on 22:11 - Apr 12 with 423 viewsWatford_Ranger

Fox v JCS on 18:09 - Apr 10 by NorthLondonR

I'd like to see a bit more of Larkeche and I wonder whether Cannon might get the nod due to Philogene's exploits?

I have found Paal to be a bit ordinary and predictable most of this season, always cutting inside or backwards and sideways, bar the odd goal or two. Just think an up and at 'em Larkeche could free up space for Chair.

I was really disappointed Armstrong wasn't set free earlier on the left of attack against their truly knackered right back (edit: last night), he was like a boxer on the ropes, trying to see out the bell
[Post edited 10 Apr 18:11]

Larkeche is ok running in a straight line. Not sure he’s got a clue what he’s doing defensively.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024