Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? 19:10 - Apr 23 with 18408 viewsOldPedro

Club have just tweeted this - new kit I assume?

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 14:06 - Apr 24 with 3629 viewsHayesender

I still remember my first one. Came in a plastic wrapper with a sew on badge. Twas a thing of beauty.

Last one I bought was the 99/2000 one. No idea why I got that as it wasn't a nice kit

Poll: Shamima Beghum

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 14:25 - Apr 24 with 3525 viewsTheChef

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 14:06 - Apr 24 by Hayesender

I still remember my first one. Came in a plastic wrapper with a sew on badge. Twas a thing of beauty.

Last one I bought was the 99/2000 one. No idea why I got that as it wasn't a nice kit

Ah yes the Millennium kit

I had that but gave it away to an old girlfriend. Although she was of Argentinian extraction so in return I got an Argentina Batistuta match worn shirt. Not a bad swap I suppose!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 14:31 - Apr 24 with 3490 viewsHayesender

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 14:25 - Apr 24 by TheChef

Ah yes the Millennium kit

I had that but gave it away to an old girlfriend. Although she was of Argentinian extraction so in return I got an Argentina Batistuta match worn shirt. Not a bad swap I suppose!

I've still got it packed away in a box somewhere in the garage, but it's an ugly kit. That circle on the back for the number to go in ffs!

Was your Argentinian girlfriend a tad mental? That swap definitely worked in your favour

Poll: Shamima Beghum

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 14:45 - Apr 24 with 3440 viewsTheChef

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 14:31 - Apr 24 by Hayesender

I've still got it packed away in a box somewhere in the garage, but it's an ugly kit. That circle on the back for the number to go in ffs!

Was your Argentinian girlfriend a tad mental? That swap definitely worked in your favour

Er yeah possibly a bit mental

I'm sure she still treasures her QPR shirt with Maddix 6 on the back!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 15:12 - Apr 24 with 3347 viewsslmrstid

I had the 99/00 shirt with Paul Murray's name on the back as he was my favourite player back then.

I haven't bought a replica shirt for years - the last one I did have bought for me was the Smarkets home shirt by my late mum - that Dryworld kit was great, shame they went bust.

I did intend to buy the 19/20 home shirt but then they released the 95/96 Compaq home and away shirts in the retro range and I bought both of those instead and wear them to games now. They were my first QPR shirts as a 6 year old so I have them in child size and adult size (got all my old childhood football shirts still in a black bag somewhere at home...)

The 95/96 designs were great, although it does puzzle me a little bit why they got released in the retro range given we were crap and got relegated from the top flight that year (and arguably set in our decline for the next 15/20 years...)
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 15:35 - Apr 24 with 3300 viewsAntti_Heinola

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 14:31 - Apr 24 by Hayesender

Think I've still got that too, and I didn't mind the circle to be honest. better than a big patch, and made the numbers easier to see. but I remember Jim Frayling saying he got absokutely slaughtered for the circle!

Bare bones.

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 15:38 - Apr 24 with 3288 viewsslmrstid

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 15:35 - Apr 24 by Antti_Heinola

Think I've still got that too, and I didn't mind the circle to be honest. better than a big patch, and made the numbers easier to see. but I remember Jim Frayling saying he got absokutely slaughtered for the circle!

I always thought the circle was meant to replicate the shape of the badge, which it sort of does.
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 15:57 - Apr 24 with 3216 viewsToast_R

I bought this seasons away one just because it was a fantastic kit buy my God, possibly the most electro static shirt I've ever worn. Thing is permanently on full charge.
Login to get fewer ads

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 16:56 - Apr 24 with 3064 viewsOldPedro

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 10:33 - Apr 24 by TheChef

Another one for the modern football is rubbish list; releasing new kits every season is just a fkin piss take and fleeces fans who are already brassic.

League should stipulate you should keep home and away kits for two seasons minimum - of course that will never happen.

Agree that kits should last for a couple of seasons at least. Then they could alternate each year between launching a new home kit one year and a new away kit the following year.

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 23:40 - Apr 24 with 2691 viewsbosh67

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 16:56 - Apr 24 by OldPedro

Agree that kits should last for a couple of seasons at least. Then they could alternate each year between launching a new home kit one year and a new away kit the following year.

Isn't this what Brentford do?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 07:28 - Apr 25 with 2472 viewsLancashirehoop

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 19:30 - Apr 23 by enfieldargh

Will it have silhouettes of famous west London landmarks like fakes had recently.

The old white city stadium, the old gasworks in ladbroke grove, the general smuts, wormwood scrubs

Any other historic west London landmarks spring to mind?

What else would you expect to see silhouetted on a QPR shirt? - Sydney Opera house perhaps, the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, Herds of wilderbeast sweeping majestically across the plain.

Sorry - couldn't resist.

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean we're not all against you.

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 09:39 - Apr 25 with 2254 viewsDannyPaddox

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 13:30 - Apr 24 by QPunkR

Trellick

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 09:48 - Apr 25 with 2191 viewsstevec

Just as there’s glimmers of light at the end of the tunnel you know they’ll take that moment to bring out a skinny hooped monstrosity of a shirt and set us back another couple of years.
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 09:51 - Apr 25 with 2179 viewsmart_Goblin

Playing in it tomorrow I hear
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 12:02 - Apr 25 with 1910 viewsMaggsinho

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 12:08 - Apr 25 with 1862 views89_50

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 20:58 - Apr 23 by 89_50

Might be. The three shades of blue on the date at the end scares me though.

My concerns were warranted.
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 12:12 - Apr 25 with 1801 viewsOldPedro

Not fussed on the 3 shades of blue and very disappointed that we have a betting company as sponsor.

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 12:14 - Apr 25 with 1759 viewsmart_Goblin

It’s lovely . Shades of blue are subtle .

Looks class to me but I’m sure they’ll be plenty for some to moan about
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 12:16 - Apr 25 with 1742 viewsRs_Holy

... up close its not the prettiest but it will look fine on the pitch.
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 12:20 - Apr 25 with 1678 viewsdaveB

We were due a not so great one, not a fan of it and shame we've gone back to a gambling sponsor again

I'll probably still buy it though
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 12:24 - Apr 25 with 1638 viewsRangersw12

Looks like the sort of tat that Reading would have 😞
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 12:24 - Apr 25 with 1633 viewsA40Bosh

Until recently I had that negative attitude about sponsorship from a betting company on the basis that gambling ruins lives. But then if we were told it was Guinness sponsorship again would we feel the same way about alcohol issues etc.

Not a huge fan of the kit but as someone says will look alright on the pitch from the stands

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 12:27 - Apr 25 with 1600 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Bit meh. Quite like the three blues but the collar and sleeves are very bland.

Here's a pic for those in a rush!

[Post edited 25 Apr 12:29]
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 12:29 - Apr 25 with 1546 viewsSheffieldHoop

A playful update on your QPR hoop. And more rainbowification that nobody asked for. Paired with a betting company that'll go bust by Christmas.

Crap.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 12:29 - Apr 25 with 1551 viewsGloucs_R

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 12:24 - Apr 25 by Rangersw12

Looks like the sort of tat that Reading would have 😞

Cheap nasty sponsor.... Will probably go bankrupt before the two years has ended.

I just posted exactly the same about looking like a Reading kit.

Not impressed. Won't be getting the kids one next year.

Does anyone know when the away kit will be released?

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024