Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? 19:10 - Apr 23 with 18414 viewsOldPedro

Club have just tweeted this - new kit I assume?

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 12:31 - Apr 25 with 2588 viewsDavieQPR

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 12:12 - Apr 25 by OldPedro

Not fussed on the 3 shades of blue and very disappointed that we have a betting company as sponsor.

Yet you more than likely loved Stan Bowles who was one of the best adverts for betting companies.
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 12:32 - Apr 25 with 2586 viewsdmm

Errea has done well for us for far but I don't like this one. The three shades of blue seem pointless to me as they won't be noticed on the pitch. I never like white shoulders. I hate Copybet as our main sponsor.

All that said, I'll need to see the whole kit.
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 12:35 - Apr 25 with 2535 viewsJuzzie

Seen worse, seen better.

Would like to see blue shoulders too.

If they are going to do a vignette, make it more subtle.

7/10.
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 12:39 - Apr 25 with 2471 viewsdsw2509

Very sad that it is a gambling company as the main shirt sponsor.
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 12:49 - Apr 25 with 2379 viewsE17hoop

We're at the point where beggars can't be choosers and if someone wants to lob £000s at us to stick their name on the front of the shirt we have to suck it up.

I like the attempt to do something different with the kit and the hoops all the way round look decent.

Keen to see what they do with the away kit now; I assume we'll have a much darker kit next year because this home kit has a lot of white.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: How has this season been?

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 12:50 - Apr 25 with 2362 viewsGloucs_R

The timing of the launch is interesting. Especially as they haven't released the away kit.

Big televised live game against Leeds. More than likely global interest.

Betting sponsor.....

I "bet" that they paid more to get the kit released in time for tomorrow's match.

Poll: Are we staying up?

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 12:57 - Apr 25 with 2275 viewssaxbend

I think I like it. I just need to see the continuation of hoops under the sleeves before I am sure.
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 13:00 - Apr 25 with 2223 viewsstevec

Not sure about the collar

Login to get fewer ads

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 13:01 - Apr 25 with 2189 viewsPhildo

I think its nice myself
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 13:05 - Apr 25 with 2137 viewsDannyPaddox

[Post edited 25 Apr 13:07]
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 13:05 - Apr 25 with 2132 viewsqueensparker

Not feeling this one.

The top looks like a 70s flyaway collar and there’s a lingering unidentifiable air of Readingness about it.

Ah well we’ve had a good run of nice kits so not that bothered
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 13:05 - Apr 25 with 2129 viewsconnell10

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 13:01 - Apr 25 by Phildo

I think its nice myself

Home kits are much the much, I'm more interested in the away kit.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 13:07 - Apr 25 with 2107 viewsToast_R

Comes a point where there's only so much you can do with a hooped shirt. We've nodded all the classics, so need original designs before we start giving nods to the nods.

Quite like it myself. Different. Betting sponsors are case of "Nice having a clear conscience but business is business".
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 13:12 - Apr 25 with 2031 viewsJuzzie

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 13:07 - Apr 25 by Toast_R

Comes a point where there's only so much you can do with a hooped shirt. We've nodded all the classics, so need original designs before we start giving nods to the nods.

Quite like it myself. Different. Betting sponsors are case of "Nice having a clear conscience but business is business".

"Comes a point where there's only so much you can do with a hooped shirt" - Indeed but that worries me. Are we coming to the point where they start doing something radical and we end up with abominations?
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 13:13 - Apr 25 with 2012 viewsBrazilNutR

The advantage of a betting sponsor, is the kids shirts come without sponsors on the front, which I find makes them much better.. No sponsor to peel off
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 13:16 - Apr 25 with 1975 viewsmart_Goblin

Shoulders …..shades….vignettes????

What an album that was !

Do give over ! One whiff of a new kit and some turn into Gok f*cking Wan
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 13:16 - Apr 25 with 1975 viewsCLAREMAN1995

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 12:27 - Apr 25 by Padulas_Shampoo

Bit meh. Quite like the three blues but the collar and sleeves are very bland.

Here's a pic for those in a rush!

[Post edited 25 Apr 12:29]

2 issues with it from that angle . First and most important that collar is pretty ugly IMO and it looks like they forgot it completly
Its way too snug and looks tight even on pro athlethes in the prime of their lives how are the rest of us going to look in it .
I know its not like our jersey from the GA era when it looked like a tent but maybe something in between .
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 13:25 - Apr 25 with 1880 viewsJigsore

looks like a Reading kit to me

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 13:30 - Apr 25 with 1816 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Too much white, not enough blue around the shoulders. Though no kit is complete without the luminous trim alà Influence.
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 13:36 - Apr 25 with 1735 viewsSuperhoops2808

If said betting company that are sponsoring us (and I am neither for or against) is stumping up enough money for us to be able to buy a new striker then how many here would still not want a betting company as a sponsor?

I think the new CEO is switched on enough to pick the best deal for the club - And when we are in the financial hole we are in now, beggars cannot be too choosy
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 13:37 - Apr 25 with 1725 viewsOldPedro

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 12:29 - Apr 25 by Gloucs_R

Cheap nasty sponsor.... Will probably go bankrupt before the two years has ended.

I just posted exactly the same about looking like a Reading kit.

Not impressed. Won't be getting the kids one next year.

Does anyone know when the away kit will be released?

On the QPR website, it just says remaining kits for 2024/25 will be unveiled in the summer.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/april/25/2425-home-kit-unveiled/

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 13:39 - Apr 25 with 1708 viewsCateLeBonR

I can’t stop staring at the collar 😵‍💫
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 13:42 - Apr 25 with 1680 viewsNorthernr

I quite like the design of it with the three shades of blue, though agree the collar looks a bit of a rushed mess and appreciate I seem to be in a minority.

The sponsor is disgusting and not befitting of what we'd like to think we are as a club, but FFP means clubs have to take what they can get.

I don't know, I feel like I'd have got angry about this at one stage, but I'm just exhausted and checked out by the last two years.
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 14:09 - Apr 25 with 1499 viewsYorkRanger

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 13:42 - Apr 25 by Northernr

I quite like the design of it with the three shades of blue, though agree the collar looks a bit of a rushed mess and appreciate I seem to be in a minority.

The sponsor is disgusting and not befitting of what we'd like to think we are as a club, but FFP means clubs have to take what they can get.

I don't know, I feel like I'd have got angry about this at one stage, but I'm just exhausted and checked out by the last two years.

Agreed re the sponsor, but as you say economics comes before moral values for football clubs (sadly).

As for the kit itself finding it hard to get excited about it one way or the other.
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 14:17 - Apr 25 with 1435 viewsNorthernr

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 14:09 - Apr 25 by YorkRanger

Agreed re the sponsor, but as you say economics comes before moral values for football clubs (sadly).

As for the kit itself finding it hard to get excited about it one way or the other.

It's not as good as this year's, but then this year's home and away were always going to be hard to live up to they're beautiful.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024