Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds 10:58 - Apr 24 with 34687 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Will give this another go if ok even with hot favourites Leeds in town.

St George’s Day there, ANZAC day here tomorrow in Aus and NZ- so we keep the spirit of no surrender till we safe.

Heart 2 1 to us, head 0-2. A draw will be victorious.

For those going, give our lads that extra salvo of energy.

DonnieR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:26 - Apr 26 with 2397 viewsbosh67

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:13 - Apr 26 by Damo1962

Bosh was right😉

The most QPR thing to do.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:26 - Apr 26 with 2398 viewsnix

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:24 - Apr 26 by CamberleyR

Fair play to Farke, in his interview he's praised us for playing well.

He was very gracious. Credit to him.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:28 - Apr 26 with 2348 viewsTonto

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:24 - Apr 26 by CamberleyR

Fair play to Farke, in his interview he's praised us for playing well.

It was a fair and honest interview from Somone who probably didn't want to be asked those questions.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:34 - Apr 26 with 2201 viewskropotkin41

What have I missed?

We're suddenly very popular with Ipswich fans.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:37 - Apr 26 with 2120 viewsBeckenhamhoop

The most relaxed I think I’ve ever been watching QPR!

Field my MOTM today.

Good to see Chair and Willock playing close to each other. We look a genuinely different team when they’re feeding off each others. Sad to think that’s the last time the two of them together will grace the pitch at Loftus Rd.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:41 - Apr 26 with 2048 viewsSherryHoop

I wouldn't choose it this way but I have been totally gripped by this season. Every match has had jeopardy for ages. The team has been getting better and better. The players brought in mid season were way better that seemed possible. Marti is humble and ambitious and really professional.
Cook, JCS, Field, Chair, Dunne have been very good.
Dykes and Begovic came good right at the end when we needed them.
Fans have been amazing - 5th highest % full stadium in the league.
Loft for Words has been as entertaining as ever and absolutely brilliant over the last few weeks.

The Rs are staying up.....

And it's high ho silver lining......

Uuuuuuuuu Rrrrrrrrs
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:42 - Apr 26 with 2031 viewsnix

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:37 - Apr 26 by Beckenhamhoop

The most relaxed I think I’ve ever been watching QPR!

Field my MOTM today.

Good to see Chair and Willock playing close to each other. We look a genuinely different team when they’re feeding off each others. Sad to think that’s the last time the two of them together will grace the pitch at Loftus Rd.

I have to say though, they don't seem to have spent much time watching us play.

Fancy giving Chair so much space to run through midfield, then cut back on his right foot and hit a curler...as if that's never happened.

They didn't close us down, and at times gave us so much space it really played into our hands.

They didn't move the ball fast enough so we had plenty of time to get organised in defence.

But allowing us to get two set piece goals, that's a bit of a surprise.

Irrespective of all that it was an excellent performance with everyone having a good game. Just delighted.

They must really, really hate playing us.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:44 - Apr 26 with 1999 viewsjohncharles

Well, well
Fakcing hell

Marti is God

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:44 - Apr 26 with 1977 viewsrbee

Thank goodness we swerve that nail biting blood pressure rising last game next weekend.

Great performance from the team, well organised, hardworking, took the game to Leeds from the off really unsettling the promotion favourites. Superb game management at the start of the second half slowing the game down at every opportunity taking the sting out of any Leeds onslaught.

How do you work this team out? Totally unpredictable, awful one game and superb the next. Sam Field in the post match interview alluded to the fact that they don’t understand themselves either! How we could have done with this version of QPR away at Stoke but as Clive has mentioned before we so often play to the level of our opposition.

It will be interesting to see how the squad evolves during the summer, a quick Crystal Palace sale of Eze would be a dream for us. If players such as Willock want to leave then so be it but to leave the Marti party at this early stage you have to be a little bonkers.
[Post edited 26 Apr 22:46]
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:45 - Apr 26 with 1950 viewsbenhurst

Where the hell did that come from? We've definitely played better this season but everything fell our way tonight. Nobody put a foot wrong, genuinely don't think there are any standouts because they were all so good (aside from Colback's silly booking)
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:45 - Apr 26 with 1948 viewsBlackCrowe

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:18 - Apr 26 by GaryT

Fully expected Leeds to throw everything at us as we sat back to defend the 2-0. Said to the missus at half time, "we can concede two goals in extra time so we could easily lose this".

4-0.........

......shakes head.

And that was what i feared going into the 2nd half, but we didn't sit back - clearly a directive from St.Marti

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:46 - Apr 26 with 1893 viewsmart_Goblin

As good and dominant performance for many a tortorous year .

They lost their heads and Marti dead a number completely. What a wonderful feeling !

Get in
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:47 - Apr 26 with 1864 viewsRangersw12

Told ya we wouldn't go down

Up the Rangers
[Post edited 26 Apr 22:54]
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:51 - Apr 26 with 1794 viewsNortholt_Rs

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:09 - Apr 26 by kernowhoop

Who else was worried when it was 2-0?
And even at 3-0 with about 15 minutes to go?

Me. Lost my voice….wonderful, wonderful night. Best ground in England on a night like this. COYRs!!!!!!!! Martí is a miracle worker.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:52 - Apr 26 with 1781 viewsrbee

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:47 - Apr 26 by perpignanR

Adding insult to injury….uncle comes on.

Last home game of the season, Albert leaving us.

Very nice touch, he is one of our own.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:59 - Apr 26 with 1640 viewsMonkey_Roots

So happy.

I just hope we keep Marti with us.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 23:03 - Apr 26 with 1592 viewsGaryT

If the Eze sale goes through, that performance is going to tip the scales for a few players to want to come and join us. It just gets better and better.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 23:06 - Apr 26 with 1532 viewsMrRepsak

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:59 - Apr 26 by Monkey_Roots

So happy.

I just hope we keep Marti with us.

Grats to QPR from Aalborg/ AaB - Lovely to see Lucas getting back on track. Grats to the old manager Marti aswell. He did run from us tho.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 23:18 - Apr 26 with 1434 viewsWegerles_Stairs

That was insane. I haven't seen us play that well for years.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 23:18 - Apr 26 with 1427 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:26 - Apr 26 by hubble

Big Up to SAR, brilliant match thread performance mate, 2 magical, crucial, wonderful wins in a row!!!!

I think our match thread starters have been top notch recently, but this crowns it all...

It’s a pleasure-it’s luck of the draw as up to the players to turn up. Our match threads are a slight distraction from the stress of the build up with sometimes a quirky theme or humour 😀😀😀 we love our Hoops. (I’m happy to say 3 wins and a draw this season for the ones I started but as said, it’s the colour of the paint on the restaurant walls, it’s not the 7 course meal of how the players turn up in those 90 plus minutes ✌️✌️✌️✌️👍👍) over to somebody else….. NorthernR 👍👍👍👍👍👍

DonnieR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 23:24 - Apr 26 with 1344 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:56 - Apr 26 by SherryHoop

What an evening.

Both my kids have come downstairs to watch with me and are talking "us", "we" and "our team"

Thank you Marti

That's great to hear.
This is how fans are glued to us.
Nights like this are what made all of us.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 23:42 - Apr 26 with 1234 viewsted_hendrix

This Is the Mother of all match threads.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 23:46 - Apr 26 with 1175 viewsperpignanR

Indeed it is.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 23:53 - Apr 26 with 1120 viewsJevlar

Wonderful night. Best performance of the year. Every player was excellent. Delighted to see Andersen score - he’s been due one.

Floated all the way back to Hanwell

Currently watching Leeds fan vlogs on YouTube. It’s bloody delightful
The sheer entitlement of their fan base is staggering

Didn’t realise Real Madrid were based in Gods Own Country.

Thank you Saint Martí!
U Rs!!
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 00:32 - Apr 27 with 956 viewsMrSheen

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 23:18 - Apr 26 by Wegerles_Stairs

That was insane. I haven't seen us play that well for years.

That first half hour was the most sparkling push and run football since Super Ray played for us. Then Leeds came back and we had to hold them off for the second third of the game before plunging the knife in with set piece goals. A complete performance, unreal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024