Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who do we want to get relegated? 06:14 - Apr 27 with 11292 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Now we are safe, which was of course never in doubt 😉, who would you like to see slip quietly into League 1.

Got to be Birmingham and Sheffield Wednesday. Funny to see the effort Laird, Sanderson and Roberts make playing Stockport away in winter.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 17:14 - Apr 27 with 2873 viewsdm97

Who do we want to get relegated? on 17:01 - Apr 27 by joolsyp

Don’t forget Sheff Weds - still in the mix despite thumping Baggies today. And Blackburn away at Leicester could still go, if Brum and Plymouth both win their home games. And if we’d lost to Leeds we’d have still been in the mix!

Assuming at least one of if not both Norwich and Hull need something to make sure they can get in play offs or confirm their place, can’t see both Birmingham and Plymouth beating them personally! But of course not over
Who do we want to get relegated? on 17:19 - Apr 27 with 2804 viewspaulparker

I hope Birmingham go but I think Norwich will be taking it easy on the last game for the play offs
Caught the second half of the Huddersfield game and Laird and Sanderson were abysmal

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Who do we want to get relegated? on 18:06 - Apr 27 with 2537 viewsWegerles_Stairs

If Birmingham go down, that's got to be one of the biggest f*ck-ups in sporting history.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 18:48 - Apr 27 with 2435 viewsOldPedro

Who do we want to get relegated? on 16:28 - Apr 27 by joolsyp

If Huddersfield go down would it be worth a punt on Sorba Thomas to replace Willock? Always liked him, more direct than Willock and can take a good set-piece. Only 25, thought he was older than that. Of course it could be that he only plays well against us!

Thomas has good delivery but dives/falls over more than Paul Smyth.......

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Who do we want to get relegated? on 18:52 - Apr 27 with 2407 viewsOakR

I'd like Birmingham to go down, nothing against them, just the Eustace / Rooney thing and the way the sacked Eustace saying they needed a winning mentality in his leaving statement. Hmm.

Would quite like Wednesday to stay up, again don't care about them one way or the other particularly but like how their new manager has turned it around - I feel like they he deserves it.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Who do we want to get relegated? on 18:59 - Apr 27 with 2378 viewsNorthernr

Who do we want to get relegated? on 17:19 - Apr 27 by paulparker

I hope Birmingham go but I think Norwich will be taking it easy on the last game for the play offs
Caught the second half of the Huddersfield game and Laird and Sanderson were abysmal

If Hull win against Ipswich tonight then Norwich are going to have to go to Birmingham and get a result.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 19:14 - Apr 27 with 2309 viewsaston_hoop

In a weird way, I feel like us and Wednesday have been in it together this season stuck in the bottom 3 for ages but taking good risks on up and coming managers rather than appointing the same old faces. So I'm pleased for them that its in their hands now and we can both stay up doing that. Want Birmingham to go down, not just for the plethora of unpopular ex-Rs but just because they circle the drain every bloody season and I'm bored of them.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Who do we want to get relegated? on 19:57 - Apr 27 with 2149 viewsHoopstar

Any chance we could go in for Rudoni with Hudds basically down?

Imagine he'd be out of our price point now having missed him at Wimbledon, best thing about Huddersfield again today and seems to have the makings of a good 8 at Champ level.
Login to get fewer ads

Who do we want to get relegated? on 20:26 - Apr 27 with 2044 viewsJuzzie

Who do we want to get relegated? on 18:59 - Apr 27 by Northernr

If Hull win against Ipswich tonight then Norwich are going to have to go to Birmingham and get a result.

Ipswich just scored, 1-0 up. Currently 2nd and Leeds 3rd
Who do we want to get relegated? on 20:30 - Apr 27 with 2012 viewssaxbend

Regardless, I am sure the budgies will not want to go into their semi final still shaking off the embarrassment of losing to one of the worst two teams in the division.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 20:45 - Apr 27 with 1931 viewsWatford_Ranger

Who do we want to get relegated? on 20:30 - Apr 27 by saxbend

Regardless, I am sure the budgies will not want to go into their semi final still shaking off the embarrassment of losing to one of the worst two teams in the division.

Also, last night excepted, the chance to play Southampton rather than Leeds is something to play for.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 20:56 - Apr 27 with 1868 viewsRangersw12

Would love Blackburn to go down , boring team , boring manger and a boring away day
Who do we want to get relegated? on 21:13 - Apr 27 with 1791 viewsstrikerace

Who do we want to get relegated? on 20:56 - Apr 27 by Rangersw12

Would love Blackburn to go down , boring team , boring manger and a boring away day

Blackburn is a real possibility. That would be something
Who do we want to get relegated? on 23:46 - Apr 27 with 1564 viewsitsbiga

Plymouth look the most likely to me.
Hull can possibly get a playoff spot with 3 points.
That’s the last match I wouldn’t want us facing in their shoes.

Brum have Norwich who are 99% safe for a playoff spot.
Hudders are in for it against Ipswich chasing 2nd so likely down already.
Blackburn have Leicester who are promoted already.

[Post edited 27 Apr 23:55]

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Who do we want to get relegated? on 00:34 - Apr 28 with 1455 viewssaxbend

All valid, but I also think that Plymouth are a much better side than the other three.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 00:40 - Apr 28 with 1442 viewsSydneyRs

Who do we want to get relegated? on 23:46 - Apr 27 by itsbiga

Huddersfield already gone due to goal difference. I suspect Birmingham will get a jammy win and Plymouth may go.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 02:02 - Apr 28 with 1371 viewsHoopsie

Plymouth to do a QPR on Hull at home, maybe not a thrashing, but a narrow nail biter to dump the tigers out of the playoffs

Birmingham - it will be all too ironical if they do go down, which I think is the most likely - just need to draw or lose and they are done

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Who do we want to get relegated? on 08:59 - Apr 28 with 992 viewsBklynRanger

Not sure who I'd rather go down - sad to see Stoke safe.

Plymouth, the most likeable club among our remedial brethren, look to be in the worst position to me. They'll be hoping Preston give up early against the baggies to kill off Hull's hopes, who've been in good form anyway.
[Post edited 28 Apr 9:00]
Who do we want to get relegated? on 09:43 - Apr 28 with 886 viewshantssi

For me and in no particular order;
1) Birmingham
2) Birmingham
3) Birmingham

I’d like to have seen Uddersfield stay up and Weds go but unfortunately not!

In an ideal world it'd be Millwall, Stoke and Brum!
Who do we want to get relegated? on 10:08 - Apr 28 with 831 viewsWatford_Ranger

Birmingham would at least be a relatively easy albeit mundane away trip. I guess losing Blackburn would be best in terms of that but Wednesday a close second.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 15:05 - Apr 28 with 671 viewsE15Hoop

Who do we want to get relegated? on 23:46 - Apr 27 by itsbiga

I agree, which is a real shame, given how welcoming their fans are to us, and the fact they try to play attaractive football and produce some good players.

Like the majority, I'd love it to be Birmingham for their lazy, ill-researched attempts to try to buy their way out of trouble, but I think they'll bore their way to a draw next wekend, whilst Hull are bang in form, as we know, and will be all guns blazing at Home Park.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 15:22 - Apr 28 with 614 viewsHarbour

Brum to go reckon they will draw v Norwich and Plymouth will lose but Brum go down on gd..
Who do we want to get relegated? on 15:23 - Apr 28 with 614 viewsHoopsie

I think Norwich still has a lot to play for even though they are almost certainty for one of the play off spots, will be eager to finish 5th to avoid either Leeds or Ipswich, so it won’t be easy for Birmingham

Won’t be easy for Plymouth either with Hull trying to better WBA for the final playoff spot

Four big matches on the final day, not to forgetting Leicester v Blackburn and Sunderland v Wednesday

Any one of them doing a “QPR” deserves to stay up

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Who do we want to get relegated? on 19:39 - Apr 28 with 490 viewsJuzzie

Brum for me. Nothing against them per see but the whole Eustace sacking/Rooney appointment was an utter farce and symtematic of the disease riddling the game these days.
So glad it utterly failed and i hope it acts as a warning and also that owners shouldn’t fawn over the likes of Rooney, Lampard etc. No coincidence that neither of them are in management, and should never be.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 20:30 - Apr 28 with 439 viewsWatford_Ranger

Who do we want to get relegated? on 15:23 - Apr 28 by Hoopsie

I think Norwich still has a lot to play for even though they are almost certainty for one of the play off spots, will be eager to finish 5th to avoid either Leeds or Ipswich, so it won’t be easy for Birmingham

Won’t be easy for Plymouth either with Hull trying to better WBA for the final playoff spot

Four big matches on the final day, not to forgetting Leicester v Blackburn and Sunderland v Wednesday

Any one of them doing a “QPR” deserves to stay up

Think Wednesday have the softest game. Sunderland stopped playing about three months ago.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024