Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who do we want to get relegated? 06:14 - Apr 27 with 11309 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Now we are safe, which was of course never in doubt 😉, who would you like to see slip quietly into League 1.

Got to be Birmingham and Sheffield Wednesday. Funny to see the effort Laird, Sanderson and Roberts make playing Stockport away in winter.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 13:38 - Apr 27 with 1461 viewsLazyFan

Who do we want to get relegated? on 12:35 - Apr 27 by Watford_Ranger

I guess they aren’t obliged to take Dozzell on and someone will be mug enough to take Laird (Cardiff my bet). Tyler though is destined to be on the bench looking miserable at Shrewsbury away.

On the bench? You assume he won't get one of those mysterious hamstring injuries then?

Dozy will probably get a freebie into Pompy somehow. After all when he played for Brum they won games and did you not see his goal of the season against Boro?

I think Dom Ball is out of contract this season. It's a shame as I was hoping to see him smash into Erikson in the Prem.

zzzzzzzzzz

Who do we want to get relegated? on 13:48 - Apr 27 with 1394 viewsWatford_Ranger

Who do we want to get relegated? on 13:38 - Apr 27 by LazyFan

On the bench? You assume he won't get one of those mysterious hamstring injuries then?

Dozy will probably get a freebie into Pompy somehow. After all when he played for Brum they won games and did you not see his goal of the season against Boro?

I think Dom Ball is out of contract this season. It's a shame as I was hoping to see him smash into Erikson in the Prem.

His dad must have some mates looking for players.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 14:10 - Apr 27 with 1335 viewsLblock

I was Brum and Hudds.

Hudds purely because I've still not forgot or forgiven that "Weakest Link" banner when hey relegated us.
Oh how I laughed in the beach bar in Cyprus some weeks later when Dougie Freedman scored and they joined us.

However....

Now we are in dreamland I will say it's Birmingham and any of them down there now.
Cheff Weds were dicks up at Hillsboro when we got promoted.
Sjoke are just knuts
Hudds as above
Blackburn are just a boil of a club on the arse of the EFL
Plymouth least offensive of the lot but I've had close calls with thier lot twice and it's a pain in the cock to get to so they can get in the paladin bin fire an all
Such a shame the warll are safe...

Anyway... Christ what a relaxing day, I didn't expect this today... which was nice.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Who do we want to get relegated? on 14:20 - Apr 27 with 1294 viewsHoopsie

Birmingham, Wednesday, Stoke. Huddersfield - can they all get relegated please?

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Who do we want to get relegated? on 14:34 - Apr 27 with 1229 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I'd like Birmingham and one of Sheffield Wednesday or Blackburn to drop. Birmingham deserve it for the Wayne Rooney vanity project. With respect to Wednesday, I still haven't forgotten how they flashed the Bristol City scoreline during our promotion game. That all being said, I fear for Huddersfield and Plymouth.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 15:08 - Apr 27 with 1135 viewsqprd

It feels good to not have to worry about todays fixtures
Who do we want to get relegated? on 15:25 - Apr 27 with 1092 viewsQuillPenRiot

Who do we want to get relegated? on 15:08 - Apr 27 by qprd

It feels good to not have to worry about todays fixtures

Most relaxed I’ve been in ages! Looking at the scoreboard, scoreless across the league, they must all be full of nerves, teams and fans both. While I’m beaming and full of fccking joy
Who do we want to get relegated? on 15:34 - Apr 27 with 1039 viewsted_hendrix

Sheff Wed winning.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Who do we want to get relegated? on 15:39 - Apr 27 with 1005 viewsted_hendrix

Who do we want to get relegated? on 15:34 - Apr 27 by ted_hendrix

Sheff Wed winning.

And Stoke

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Who do we want to get relegated? on 15:42 - Apr 27 with 988 viewsRanger_Things

Who do we want to get relegated? on 15:34 - Apr 27 by ted_hendrix

Sheff Wed winning.

I just had a look at the live table. If we’d lost last night I’d be a jibbering wreck right now.
Thank you Rangers.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 15:50 - Apr 27 with 933 viewsslmrstid

Who do we want to get relegated? on 15:42 - Apr 27 by Ranger_Things

I just had a look at the live table. If we’d lost last night I’d be a jibbering wreck right now.
Thank you Rangers.

As it stands looking quite possible that 50 points will see you down this year.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 15:52 - Apr 27 with 905 viewsBeckenhamhoop

I see Dozzell is getting no where near the pitch/squad for Birmingham in the last few games and that useless lump Roberts is on the bench today. I hope they go down.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 15:54 - Apr 27 with 882 viewsToast_R

Thank God we got our house in order last night.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 15:58 - Apr 27 with 867 viewsNorthernr

Who do we want to get relegated? on 15:52 - Apr 27 by Beckenhamhoop

I see Dozzell is getting no where near the pitch/squad for Birmingham in the last few games and that useless lump Roberts is on the bench today. I hope they go down.

probably why they're winning.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 16:05 - Apr 27 with 824 viewsdm97

Who do we want to get relegated? on 15:58 - Apr 27 by Northernr

probably why they're winning.

Maybe we should extend his contract and then send him on loan to whomever our rivals are in a given season? Incompetence-based espionage strategy, put the January-April data into a fancy PowerPoint and Nourry will be all over it
Who do we want to get relegated? on 16:05 - Apr 27 with 811 viewsWatford_Ranger

Birmingham have been the better team without doing a lot. Huddersfield have nothing.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 16:07 - Apr 27 with 791 viewsdm97

Goal Hudds - did TyRo come on at HT by any chance
Who do we want to get relegated? on 16:08 - Apr 27 with 781 viewsWatford_Ranger

Who do we want to get relegated? on 16:05 - Apr 27 by Watford_Ranger

Birmingham have been the better team without doing a lot. Huddersfield have nothing.

1-1 as I click send.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 16:11 - Apr 27 with 747 viewsNorthernr

And Sheff Wed two up. If Huddersfield score again Brum are all but gone.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 16:13 - Apr 27 with 728 viewsstrikerace

All of a sudden 50 pts doesn't look so safe. So glad we took care of business and got to 53 last night
Who do we want to get relegated? on 16:13 - Apr 27 with 728 viewscolinallcars

Harold Wilson, our greatest ever PM, supported Huddersfield so I hope they come back.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 16:13 - Apr 27 with 723 viewsNortholt_Rs

Brum and Weds

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Who do we want to get relegated? on 16:16 - Apr 27 with 694 viewsRanger_Things

Who do we want to get relegated? on 16:13 - Apr 27 by strikerace

All of a sudden 50 pts doesn't look so safe. So glad we took care of business and got to 53 last night

Potentially 52 points I think.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 16:20 - Apr 27 with 669 viewshamptonhillhoop

Sorry if this has already been covered earlier in the thread, but how are they showing live goals going in at 3pm Saturday games?
Didn't think that was allowed
Who do we want to get relegated? on 16:20 - Apr 27 with 666 viewsjoolsyp

Baggies are blowing it, could be out of the top 6 if Hull beat Ipswich later. Big if mind. Think I’d rather see Tractor Boys win and go second.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024