Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. 21:54 - Jul 10 with 10218 viewsEsox_Lucius

I never have any luck with these things. 😁
[Post edited 12 Jul 9:04]

The grass is always greener.

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 19:25 - Jul 12 with 1683 viewssaxbend

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 22:04 - Jul 10 by qpr_1968

who's getting the san miguels in.

Got to be Estrella with your paella.
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 00:11 - Jul 13 with 1524 viewsconnell10

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 19:25 - Jul 12 by saxbend

Got to be Estrella with your paella.

And with a side order of F ucking hating Chelsea.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 00:31 - Jul 13 with 1503 viewsbob566

I saw a stat about Spanish teams. The national team, europa league teams, champion league teams. In 26 finals in the last 23 years they've won every final they've competed in.
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 00:53 - Jul 13 with 1495 viewsstowmarketrange

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 00:31 - Jul 13 by bob566

I saw a stat about Spanish teams. The national team, europa league teams, champion league teams. In 26 finals in the last 23 years they've won every final they've competed in.

Didn’t atletico Madrid lose to Real in the champions league final?Or was that a semi?
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 07:54 - Jul 13 with 1371 viewsdaveB

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 00:53 - Jul 13 by stowmarketrange

Didn’t atletico Madrid lose to Real in the champions league final?Or was that a semi?

yeah they did and England beat Spain in the Under 21 final last year
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 08:30 - Jul 13 with 1315 viewsstowmarketrange

We haven’t been beaten by a country starting with an S in the euros in 2024.Serbia,Slovenia,Slovakia and Switzerland haven’t succeeded,and will Spain also fail?
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 08:40 - Jul 13 with 1304 viewsPaddyhoops

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 12:26 - Jul 12 by SydneyRs

I'm very proud of my Irish background but the sort of rubbish coming from Paddy Power etc is pathetic.

Facebook has a great feature where you can snooze groups and pages for 30 days which is the perfect time to not have to see any of their bollocks during the tournament. I activated this every time a page took the piss or reposted that stupid James McLean (a guy I've often supported in the past) interview. Now all the anti English BS has vanished.

Same for any individuals doing similar. Unfollowed until after the tournament. Works really well.

I think paddy power take every home nation to the cleaners .
England are far more successful so they’re going to get more flak .
Some of the stuff England fans and prior to the Swiss game had been pretty vitriolic to say the least.
Lots of the stuff that goes on between home nations is good natured banter, some of it crosses the line , most of it doesn’t.
As an Irish man , I’m hoping England win on Sunday. My wife and daughter are English and most of my mates are . Why would I not want them to be happy?
However I won’t be in sackcloth and Ashes if they don’t.
Good luck.
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 14:27 - Jul 13 with 1163 viewspaulparker

3-1 England

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 17:23 - Jul 13 with 1126 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I have no idea!

I just hope they go for it more than three years ago. Be bold, for the faint heart never yriumphed with the affections of the fair maiden. Ironically, given his caution, hus subbing has been good, and we've got a good bench, so maybe that's where our strength will be.

We're on a roll, so good luck lads...go and bring it home!!

Oh, how wonderful would it be if Ebbs was the hero of the day?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 18:47 - Jul 13 with 1069 viewsNorthantsHoop

The Football Gods seem to be in our favour through this tournament all these late winners, equalisers and penalties.Hoping we take the game to Spain, they play open football that will suit us, rather than trying to break down a defensive minded team, which we often struggle against.
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 18:49 - Jul 13 with 1063 viewseastside_r

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 08:30 - Jul 13 by stowmarketrange

We haven’t been beaten by a country starting with an S in the euros in 2024.Serbia,Slovenia,Slovakia and Switzerland haven’t succeeded,and will Spain also fail?

That’s the sort of stat I like.

I’m a bit worried about Espana, though.
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 21:27 - Jul 13 with 974 viewsEsox_Lucius

A lot of people on SM flexing on not eating tapas or drinking Spanish beer. It's a good job it's not the World Cup and we are playing Colombia or Bolivia.

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 08:51 - Jul 14 with 842 viewsizlingtonhoop

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 21:27 - Jul 13 by Esox_Lucius

A lot of people on SM flexing on not eating tapas or drinking Spanish beer. It's a good job it's not the World Cup and we are playing Colombia or Bolivia.

A good job!?

Those guinea pigs need a rest...
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 10:11 - Jul 14 with 787 viewsEsox_Lucius

Feelings of trepidation and anxiety here. Anyone else? If the Spanish hadn't looked the best team by a distance I would feel a lot more confident.

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 10:20 - Jul 14 with 774 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Waking up this morning felt like Christmas Day, but the presents could either be Kelly Brook wrapped in a QPR shirt or a pineapple up the arse.
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 10:34 - Jul 14 with 755 viewsRangersw12

Come on England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Please make a 41 year old's dreams come true
[Post edited 14 Jul 10:38]
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 10:57 - Jul 14 with 740 viewsdaveB

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 10:20 - Jul 14 by BazzaInTheLoft

Waking up this morning felt like Christmas Day, but the presents could either be Kelly Brook wrapped in a QPR shirt or a pineapple up the arse.

just to check is Kelly Brook putting the pineapple up the arse or is she not involved in that scenario
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 12:23 - Jul 14 with 692 viewsizlingtonhoop

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 10:20 - Jul 14 by BazzaInTheLoft

KB wrapped in a qpr shirt...

DannyP...
...over to you
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 13:19 - Jul 14 with 662 viewsted_hendrix

These moments don't come around often, no point getting here and losing the bloody thing. I've seen a couple of Spanish games and as good as they look and are, on a few occasions I noted that their defence looked a bit wonky so who knows?
I'd love Cole Palmer to start tonight but then again he has been very-very effective as a sub so I don't really know who I want to start.
We should and will I'm sure show them some respect, but they can be beat and we have the fire power up front to do the business.

Are you cool?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 14:25 - Jul 14 with 590 viewsNorthantsHoop

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 13:19 - Jul 14 by ted_hendrix

These moments don't come around often, no point getting here and losing the bloody thing. I've seen a couple of Spanish games and as good as they look and are, on a few occasions I noted that their defence looked a bit wonky so who knows?
I'd love Cole Palmer to start tonight but then again he has been very-very effective as a sub so I don't really know who I want to start.
We should and will I'm sure show them some respect, but they can be beat and we have the fire power up front to do the business.

Are you cool?

Agree, the Germans and French were unlucky not to get the results against them. If the French had a fit Mbappe they would have probably done them, also Germany lacked a decent finisher. England on the other hand have the firepower, also felt more encouraged with Foden in the semi-final he seemed to find his mojo especially in the 1st half, something that has been lacking in his previous outings for England. Take the game to them, don't sit back and get ahead, this is the one game we don't want to concede 1st goal advantage to Spain.
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 15:18 - Jul 14 with 543 viewsLblock

0-1
Eze 89 minutes

Floods, absolute floods of tears should that crazy scenario occur.

Cry God, for England, Harry and Saint George!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 15:49 - Jul 14 with 511 viewssaxbend

We're an English club with a Spanish manager. Whatever happens, we win.
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 16:08 - Jul 14 with 483 viewslassel

Head says 0-3, heart says we will score 1 in spite of Southgate so an optimistic 1-3.
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 17:19 - Jul 14 with 420 viewsDrewster

3-2 England. In 90 mins.
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 17:29 - Jul 14 with 400 viewsnumptydumpty

Spain 2 England 3

Bellingham with two goals and Mainoo with the winner, in the last minute of injury time.

Eze will only get on if we are losing by two goals or more ie think he is at least number four in the options for attacking reinforcements to be brought on now

Watkins, Palmer, Toney ahead of Eze for me and then it's a straight choice between Eze and Gordon..

So no transfer boost for Ebere !!!

Name is on the cup this time !!
[Post edited 14 Jul 17:29]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024