Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If no more transfer, best XI and formation 13:52 - Jul 12 with 3344 viewsQPR_Pro_Max

3-4-3
From right to left
Morrison Cook JCS
Santos Field Colback Paal
Andersen Frey Chair

Not sure Nardi is fit to start yet. Walsh at goal at the moment
[Post edited 12 Jul 14:04]
If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 13:56 - Jul 12 with 2972 viewsAntti_Heinola

As with every season, the team we start with on the opening day will be completely different to what we think our best team is by January.

Bare bones.

If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 13:56 - Jul 12 with 2967 viewsGloucs_R

Nardi
Cannon/ Cook / JCS / Paal
Field / Colback
Santos / Anderson / Chair
Frey

Poll: Are we staying up?

If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 14:14 - Jul 12 with 2871 viewsbosh67

If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 13:56 - Jul 12 by Gloucs_R

Nardi
Cannon/ Cook / JCS / Paal
Field / Colback
Santos / Anderson / Chair
Frey

Got to have JD in that line up. I'd stick with him over Cannon at RB.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 14:26 - Jul 12 with 2843 viewsStJude82

Hopefully we can get that much needed striker in. Might have to be an EPL 'wunderkind'. Goals will continue to be a problem if we don't.
If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 14:28 - Jul 12 with 2836 viewscolinallcars

I feel quite optimistic but not as madly, wildly, unbridled, crazy , insanely optimistic as last season after watching GA's team in pre-season action
If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 14:43 - Jul 12 with 2778 viewsSimonJames

"If no more transfers...", and by that I mean "goal scorers", then I think we will lose Marti's interest by the end of the season.

100% of people who drink water will die.

If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 15:31 - Jul 12 with 2668 viewsGloucs_R

If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 14:14 - Jul 12 by bosh67

Got to have JD in that line up. I'd stick with him over Cannon at RB.

I think Cannon is better than what we have seen so far. That's the only reason I have chosen him ahead of Dunne.

Poll: Are we staying up?

If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 15:45 - Jul 12 with 2617 viewsBLACKCAT

I'm a little surprised that Sinclair Armstrong isn't in your starting line-ups. I thought he was one of your star players.
Login to get fewer ads

If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 15:59 - Jul 12 with 2556 viewsE17hoop

If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 15:45 - Jul 12 by BLACKCAT

I'm a little surprised that Sinclair Armstrong isn't in your starting line-ups. I thought he was one of your star players.

For £6m he could be one of yours.

*Shhh...don't tell him*

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 19:18 - Jul 12 with 2243 viewsnumptydumpty

If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 15:45 - Jul 12 by BLACKCAT

He could be fourth choice currently with us having a need to get in another centre forward as well...

You probably only seen his show reel on YouTube.

Yours for £20 million and that's cheap my friend..

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 19:26 - Jul 12 with 2229 viewsDavieQPR

Armstrong and Cannon have been pretty poor so far.
If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 21:19 - Jul 12 with 2076 viewsEsox_Lucius

Salomon
Larkeche
JCS
Cook
Paal
Dunne
Field
Anderson
Santos
Kolli
Chair

The grass is always greener.

If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 10:58 - Jul 13 with 1759 viewsfrancisbowles

If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 21:19 - Jul 12 by Esox_Lucius

Salomon
Larkeche
JCS
Cook
Paal
Dunne
Field
Anderson
Santos
Kolli
Chair

Tongue firmly in cheek?
Larkeche at RB, really?😱
If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 11:03 - Jul 13 with 1747 viewsdavman

If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 13:56 - Jul 12 by Antti_Heinola

As with every season, the team we start with on the opening day will be completely different to what we think our best team is by January.

On last season's showing - TFFT!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 11:15 - Jul 13 with 1729 viewsPlanetHonneywood

If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 10:58 - Jul 13 by francisbowles

Tongue firmly in cheek?
Larkeche at RB, really?😱

GA tried it at a game I was at (BRFC I think) effectively hung Larkeche out to dry at RB for the afternoon.

Only the highlights mind, but SA still looks a pumped up Forrest Gump to me. In contrast, I'm not the only one who hopes and thinks Kolli could really push on this season under MC.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 12:09 - Jul 13 with 1635 viewsNorthernr

If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 10:58 - Jul 13 by francisbowles

Tongue firmly in cheek?
Larkeche at RB, really?😱

Went really well last time.
If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 14:31 - Jul 13 with 1478 viewsPaddyhoops

We’re not starting with the Opening day Watford team.
That”ll do for me .
If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 22:17 - Jul 13 with 1362 viewsstrikerace

I am starting Sinclair and giving him a full run. Let him definitely show he can, or can not, do it. I think its time to give him the spot and see, he certainly has much more upside than Frey
If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 10:49 - Jul 14 with 1136 viewsTomS

If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 22:17 - Jul 13 by strikerace

I am starting Sinclair and giving him a full run. Let him definitely show he can, or can not, do it. I think its time to give him the spot and see, he certainly has much more upside than Frey

To be fair to him, we all appreciate his strengths and weaknesses. Whenever he is selected, the expectations aren't that he'll score goals, but that he'll pressurise defenders into making mistakes that will allow more, er, creative players to take advantage. Jimmy Dunne's goal of the season last season as an example.

Any goals he scores are definitely a bonus.
If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 10:55 - Jul 14 with 1122 viewsaston_hoop

If there were no more transfers, which of course there will be, I'd just set up exactly the same way as the end of last season given we still have most of the players. No point in trying to make a new team out of ultimately the same squad.

Nardi
Dunne
Cook
JCS
Paal
Field
Colback
Chair
Andersen
Smyth/Santos
Frey/Dykes
[Post edited 14 Jul 10:56]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 10:59 - Jul 14 with 1094 viewsStainrod

If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 10:49 - Jul 14 by TomS

To be fair to him, we all appreciate his strengths and weaknesses. Whenever he is selected, the expectations aren't that he'll score goals, but that he'll pressurise defenders into making mistakes that will allow more, er, creative players to take advantage. Jimmy Dunne's goal of the season last season as an example.

Any goals he scores are definitely a bonus.

But can a striker justify a place in a team if his goals are a “bonus”? We have had very successful strikers here with modest goal hauls - notably Helgusson - but he led the line, got knock downs, created chances, scored penalties and brought others into play. Armstrong does have some qualities and shows flashes but generally he is a bit comedic, a bit Devon White. I used to think he could be turned into a winger but not convinced he has that in him either now. If he only has a year on his contract I’d be quite relaxed about him going if we could generate a fee.
If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 11:54 - Jul 14 with 1056 viewsQPR_Pro_Max

Sell Armstrong this summer and bring in another young hungry striker or we get nothing if he doesn’t extend his contract
[Post edited 14 Jul 11:55]
If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 12:39 - Jul 14 with 989 viewsBurnleyhoop

If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 11:15 - Jul 13 by PlanetHonneywood

GA tried it at a game I was at (BRFC I think) effectively hung Larkeche out to dry at RB for the afternoon.

Only the highlights mind, but SA still looks a pumped up Forrest Gump to me. In contrast, I'm not the only one who hopes and thinks Kolli could really push on this season under MC.

I’m with you on that. Kolli is the one that shows plenty of promise.

Will never get a better chance to force his way into the first team. It’s now or never young man!
If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 14:01 - Jul 18 with 488 viewsdannyblue

If the rumours come to something over the next few days, we're looking in decent shape first XI and options.

Celar?
Chair Andersen Hevertton
Field Varane?
Paal JCS Cook Dunne
Nardi

Frey / Dykes
Bennie Kolli Smyth
Colback EDB
Larkeche Fox Morrison Cannon
Walsh

3rd keeper: Salamon

If we managed to sell JCS and Dykes too we'd be a bit weaker, but arguably they wouldn't need replacing. Could do with another established attacking midfielder...
[Post edited 18 Jul 15:38]
If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 14:16 - Jul 18 with 425 viewsQPR_Pro_Max

If no more transfer, best XI and formation on 14:01 - Jul 18 by dannyblue

If the rumours come to something over the next few days, we're looking in decent shape first XI and options.

Celar?
Chair Andersen Hevertton
Field Varane?
Paal JCS Cook Dunne
Nardi

Frey / Dykes
Bennie Kolli Smyth
Colback EDB
Larkeche Fox Morrison Cannon
Walsh

3rd keeper: Salamon

If we managed to sell JCS and Dykes too we'd be a bit weaker, but arguably they wouldn't need replacing. Could do with another established attacking midfielder...
[Post edited 18 Jul 15:38]

Who is Varane?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024