Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC 11:04 - Oct 15 with 37948 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

I know very early in the week…..but planning to attack Pompey from the whistle takes mental planning just as Spike Milligan had to deal with his mental struggles in his “Where have all the bullets gone?” brilliant read. Being a QPR supporter has recently (again) been mentally challenging too, but we will overcome this temporary phase and go onto better things, like Spike did 👍👍👍

And yes, it is 754pm in Aus- not touched a drop. So the paragraph above is written with a clear mind, whether it makes sense or not. 😀😀

A 2 1 win for us. Dembele with a bullet pile driver and Frey with a bullet header.

DonnieR

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 14:11 - Oct 19 with 3242 viewsderbyhoop

Maybe not so left field after all.
Let's see how they set up.
Could be 3 at three at the back with Ashby and Paal as wing backs.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 14:13 - Oct 19 with 3187 viewsQPunkR

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 14:11 - Oct 19 by derbyhoop

Maybe not so left field after all.
Let's see how they set up.
Could be 3 at three at the back with Ashby and Paal as wing backs.

Good shout

QPR - "shit but local"

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 14:14 - Oct 19 with 3179 viewsPdog

I imagine it will fall into one of the below:

3 CB's with Paal / Ashby pushed forward on wings to control midfield

4231 = Fox LB with Paal DCM next to field
[Post edited 19 Oct 14:22]
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 14:18 - Oct 19 with 3067 viewsPdog

We need to see Madsen in that 10 role with less defensive duties, it's the only position he could possibly excel in.
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 14:20 - Oct 19 with 3009 viewsjonath1

3 4 2 1?
Dunne Cook Fox
Ashby Field Madson Paal
Dembele Chair
Frey
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 14:22 - Oct 19 with 2971 viewsFDC

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 14:14 - Oct 19 by Pdog

I imagine it will fall into one of the below:

3 CB's with Paal / Ashby pushed forward on wings to control midfield

4231 = Fox LB with Paal DCM next to field
[Post edited 19 Oct 14:22]

Who is the second striker in 352, Dembele?
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 14:24 - Oct 19 with 2947 viewsPdog

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 14:22 - Oct 19 by FDC

Who is the second striker in 352, Dembele?

Yeah i realised that and edited post:) Either way it'll be interesting to see how it plays out
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 14:24 - Oct 19 with 2936 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 14:20 - Oct 19 by jonath1

3 4 2 1?
Dunne Cook Fox
Ashby Field Madson Paal
Dembele Chair
Frey

Yep, Ashby and Paal wingbacks. Much stronger defensively, Madsen behind Frey.y
Login to get fewer ads

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 14:24 - Oct 19 with 2934 viewsjohncharles

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 14:20 - Oct 19 by jonath1

3 4 2 1?
Dunne Cook Fox
Ashby Field Madson Paal
Dembele Chair
Frey

I’d rather see Saito in stead of Madsen on account of Madsen being fking useless

Strong and stable my arse.

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 14:27 - Oct 19 with 2874 viewsFDC

Won't somebody please think of the game model!

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 14:29 - Oct 19 with 2808 viewsJigsore

Dunne CB may be a tough watch.

Thank you so much to 'Wazza' for giving Cardiff a confidence boosting 5-0 win

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 14:35 - Oct 19 with 2683 viewsMalintabuk

That would be a decent 3-4-3 forme... but don't think Marti will be doing that.
Could be short in midfield again.... not sure about this at all
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 14:37 - Oct 19 with 2654 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Who knows?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 14:37 - Oct 19 with 2650 viewscorse

Looks like 3-5-2 to me. Worth to try instead of the usual 4-2-3-1. Could go either way but somehow I do have bad feeling about this. 0-2 to Portsmouth.
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 14:41 - Oct 19 with 2560 viewsHAYESBOY

This game is a bottom 2 game now. FFS.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 14:50 - Oct 19 with 2385 viewsCamberleyR

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 09:17 - Oct 19 by eastside_r

Did he really get 3 games for that. I thought it was 2 for Serious Foul Play (straight red) and 3 for Violent Conduct I.e. chinning someone.

Of course they change things all the time and I am probably hopelessly out of date.

No, violent conduct and serious foul play are both three matches.
Sending off for foul and abusive language is two matches.
Sending off for denying obvious goalscoring opportunity is one match same as two yellow cards.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 14:53 - Oct 19 with 2330 viewsR_from_afar

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 13:36 - Oct 19 by derbyhoop

Neither Colback, knee injury, nor Varane, game 3 of 3 match ban available.

Left field suggestion. Fox to play LB, Paal to play alongside Field.

I also previously suggested using a defensive player in central midfield, so I'm all for this.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 14:55 - Oct 19 with 2276 viewsbosh67

Formation is 3 - 4 - 2 - 1

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 14:58 - Oct 19 with 2236 viewsstrikerace

Glad to see the Chair Dembele pairing
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:09 - Oct 19 with 1792 viewsstainrods_elbow

Any islands in the usual? My usual go-to links are apparently delinked.

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:10 - Oct 19 with 1722 viewsstrikerace

Great shot
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:10 - Oct 19 with 1719 viewsaston_hoop

Quality finish from Dembele. Penny for the thoughts of the bloke next to me at Derby who spent 90 minutes calling him shit and lazy

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:12 - Oct 19 with 1518 viewssupahoopsa

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:09 - Oct 19 by stainrods_elbow

Any islands in the usual? My usual go-to links are apparently delinked.

http://www.fawanews.com/Queens%20Park%20Rangers%20vs%20Portsmouth.html

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:13 - Oct 19 with 1493 viewsR_from_afar

1-0, Dembele, get in!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:15 - Oct 19 with 1346 viewsstrikerace

good control by Frey, but Cook blasts it into the upper deck
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024