Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
International Break 12:53 - Sep 22 with 8306 viewsRedbourneR

Anyone know who's off and playing for their country? Jimmy Dunne and Harvey Vale for RoI,I guess, and Paul Smyth for the North, so who else is going to be missing from the training ground? Nothing on the offish.
0
International Break on 10:25 - Sep 27 with 963 viewsMaggsinho

International Break on 09:30 - Sep 27 by dmm

Apparently, Jimmy Dunne has been named as a reserve goalkeeper for Ireland v Israel tonight (I kid you not) in place of Bazunu who will not play this evening in protest against “the killing of innocent people” in Gaza.


1
International Break on 11:38 - Sep 27 with 795 viewsWatford_Ranger

Does this mean Dunne can’t play outfield tonight? Seems a pretty dumb rule that you have to name three goalkeepers when there are tiny countries that won’t have three playing at any sort of standard fit and available. He’s now getting flak from Twitter nobodies for it.
0
International Break on 13:11 - Sep 27 with 653 viewshubble

Ireland is a political basket case (IMHO). This farce epitomises it. I feel sorry for Jimmy who’s kind of been thrown to the wolves here. We know what a sound man he is. But the febrile keyboard warriors couldn’t give a shit about that.
[Post edited 27 Sep 13:12]

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

0
International Break on 07:27 - Sep 28 with 366 viewsHAYESBOY



Burrell 1.38m in. Good finish.

Smells like a trout farm in here

2
International Break on 13:24 - Sep 28 with 189 viewsconnell10

International Break on 07:27 - Sep 28 by HAYESBOY



Burrell 1.38m in. Good finish.


Like the Jamaican kit very snazzy

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
International Break on 13:26 - Sep 28 with 183 viewsconnell10

Gonna watch our Dev match and the northern Ireland match tonight ...yep multitasking gawd help us !!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026