Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
International Break 12:53 - Sep 22 with 14390 viewsRedbourneR

Anyone know who's off and playing for their country? Jimmy Dunne and Harvey Vale for RoI,I guess, and Paul Smyth for the North, so who else is going to be missing from the training ground? Nothing on the offish.
0
International Break on 19:51 - Oct 2 with 558 viewskensalriser

Good, he should arrive back fresh and uninjured.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

0
International Break on 20:00 - Oct 2 with 521 viewsconnell10

International Break on 19:51 - Oct 2 by kensalriser

Good, he should arrive back fresh and uninjured.


True 👍

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
International Break on 20:11 - Oct 2 with 489 viewsBklynRanger

0-2 to the green white army so far
0
International Break on 20:23 - Oct 2 with 447 viewsFDC

International Break on 08:35 - Oct 2 by Paddyhoops

Ireland has very few premier leauge players .
The few we do have are centre halfs.
Collins, Egan and O shea.
Tough to break into that part of the side.


What are the goalkeepers like?
1
International Break on 20:25 - Oct 2 with 435 viewsBrazilNutR

Dennis Cirkin played another full 90 minutes for Latvia, thats 3 full games for him, despite not being fit enough to play a single 90 for us yet.. looks like played left wing back in a 5 today, and lost 2-1 to the mighty Montenegro. That's 2 losses and a draw for Dennis, I'd imagine that is less than he'd have hoped for.
2
International Break on 20:35 - Oct 2 with 403 viewsMrSheen

It’s a good thing Xi Jinping doesn’t seem the sort of bloke to bear a grudge.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/fo
1
International Break on 21:09 - Oct 2 with 296 viewsconnell10

International Break on 20:23 - Oct 2 by FDC

What are the goalkeepers like?


Better than the Ukraine one lol

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
International Break on 21:13 - Oct 2 with 274 viewsbosh67

3-0 to NI now. Goalkeeping disaster for the Ukraine keeper. Charles so far having a stormer and just launched a 70 yard pass that almost got them through for 4. I really think we should buy Charles' contract off Man City as they'll be playing in a pub league next season (perhaps).

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

2
Login to get fewer ads

International Break on 21:24 - Oct 2 with 237 viewsconnell10

International Break on 21:13 - Oct 2 by bosh67

3-0 to NI now. Goalkeeping disaster for the Ukraine keeper. Charles so far having a stormer and just launched a 70 yard pass that almost got them through for 4. I really think we should buy Charles' contract off Man City as they'll be playing in a pub league next season (perhaps).


Id rather buy his brother he is very classy.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
International Break on 21:29 - Oct 2 with 206 viewsconnell10

Smyth must be pissed off

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
International Break on 21:42 - Oct 2 with 170 viewsbosh67

International Break on 21:29 - Oct 2 by connell10

Smyth must be pissed off


Yes I think they brought on 3 fans and a lady with her unborn child before him but I have to say that Northern Ireland were superb against a fairly subdued Ukraine. Charles in goal faultless. 3-0 NI and well deserved.

At least Smyth won't come back injured unless he's got a splinter in his arse from the bench.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026