Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Favorite dinner 13:47 - Sep 28 with 2208 viewsconnell10

I don't think you can beat a nice Lamb roast dinner ๐Ÿ˜‹

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

4
Favorite dinner on 10:46 - Sep 29 with 387 viewsBluce_Ree

Favorite dinner on 19:26 - Sep 28 by Snipper

Christmas Day dindins is the best of the year.


This.

My mum-in-law does the most phenomenal Xmas dinner and I do all the desserts. Can't really beat it.

I've got a few dinners that I really love now but you can't beat a mushroom omelette for a quick dinner.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

0
Favorite dinner on 10:49 - Sep 29 with 385 viewsR_from_afar

Favorite dinner on 07:12 - Sep 29 by numptydumpty

As a kid, Berni Inns or Beefeaters were the treats going out.


Tomato Soup or Prawn Cocktail for starters
Steak sirloin, fillet or rump or Plaice and chips for mains
Then either - Apple Pie and Custard, Ice Cream, Knickerbocker Glory or Cheese and Biscuits

That was the entire menu !!!


Now even in a Weatherspoon's, you are reading a war and peace novel to make your selections....

But all sorts does for me - Chinese, Indian, Thai, Pizza, or typical english grub and yes Sunday Roast goes down well always....

Draw the line though at a Pukka Pie at Loftus Road.
A man has to have his standards !!!!


[Post edited 29 Sep 7:17]


Re Indian food, the fish dishes can be fabulous. By that, I don't mean the prawn based ones but those made with, as an example, tilapia.

I had a brilliant Bay of Bengal fish bhoona recently and also fondly remember a Goan fish curry ๐Ÿ›.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

0
Favorite dinner on 11:14 - Sep 29 with 348 viewswombat

Favorite dinner on 10:49 - Sep 29 by R_from_afar

Re Indian food, the fish dishes can be fabulous. By that, I don't mean the prawn based ones but those made with, as an example, tilapia.

I had a brilliant Bay of Bengal fish bhoona recently and also fondly remember a Goan fish curry ๐Ÿ›.


Two choices for me .

posh dinner beef wellington with all the extras

normal dinner 3 inch thick cut rib eye steak cut from the joint by the butcher finished in garlic butter with triple cooked chips , baby tinned tommatos , mushrooms cooked in butter and garlic and loads of black pepper , finished off with new york cheesecake with clotted cream on the side, and yes ill be dead soon but ill have enjoyed every mouthful

Poll: which is your favouite foot

0
Favorite dinner on 12:36 - Sep 29 with 275 viewsMrSheen

Favorite dinner on 09:19 - Sep 29 by stevec

As beef and lamb are sold at extortionate prices, on principle, I refuse to buy them unless heavily discounted.

Have moved onto pork for a roast dinner, something I considered bottom of the pile as a culinary delight, but Tescos of all people are selling a decent bit of pork at ยฃ7-9 for two and cooked properly, with an excellent bit of crackling taboot, is great value.

Iโ€™m convinced that meat is being deliberately over priced to slowly wean us off and onto plant based replacements so that when AI gets its act together, it can justifiably eradicate all human life as the need for meat, including our very own selfโ€™s, has proved itself irrelevant.


I canโ€™t deny itโ€™s expensive, but a holiday spent looking at sheep and cows wandering contentedly (little do they know) around the fields in the fresh Kerry air makes me appreciate why it costs more than more efficient protein production units. Feels like more of a fair deal.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026