| Devs v Swansea 18:24 - Sep 28 with 913 views | aston_hoop | Anyone watching? |  |
| |  |
| Devs v Swansea on 18:41 - Sep 28 with 823 views | dmm | Yep. That's a young side with a number of players I've not seen play before. |  | |  |
| Devs v Swansea on 18:45 - Sep 28 with 806 views | wortonr |
| Devs v Swansea on 18:41 - Sep 28 by dmm | Yep. That's a young side with a number of players I've not seen play before. |
And me. Always interesting..but hope it’s better than the girls yesterday which was , shall I say, disappointing! |  | |  |
| Devs v Swansea on 18:51 - Sep 28 with 784 views | dmm |
| Devs v Swansea on 18:45 - Sep 28 by wortonr | And me. Always interesting..but hope it’s better than the girls yesterday which was , shall I say, disappointing! |
You're doing better than me. I don't really follow QPR Women though it's always nice to notice a win. They seem to be on the up, even with the loss last night. |  | |  |
| Devs v Swansea on 19:35 - Sep 28 with 620 views | connell10 |
| Devs v Swansea on 18:51 - Sep 28 by dmm | You're doing better than me. I don't really follow QPR Women though it's always nice to notice a win. They seem to be on the up, even with the loss last night. |
Well this is awful |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Devs v Swansea on 19:46 - Sep 28 with 556 views | connell10 | 3-0 halftime terrible |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Devs v Swansea on 19:47 - Sep 28 with 557 views | dmm | They're a young side and it shows as they look like they’ve never played together before. The pitch looks heavy, which isn't helping. The LB Moore and CB Mitchell-Abadom are struggling badly. On a positive note, Trujillo has played well in a deeper role than usual. This is what happens when many of the better DS players are on loan. |  | |  |
| Devs v Swansea on 19:49 - Sep 28 with 535 views | connell10 | 3-0 halftime terrible |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Devs v Swansea on 20:17 - Sep 28 with 427 views | jack10qpr | How real of a prospect is Trujillo? |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Devs v Swansea on 20:29 - Sep 28 with 377 views | dmm |
| Devs v Swansea on 20:17 - Sep 28 by jack10qpr | How real of a prospect is Trujillo? |
He's only 17 so it's hard to say but he's definitely got some talent. |  | |  |
| Devs v Swansea on 20:54 - Sep 28 with 266 views | dmm | Finished 4-2 to Swansea. Kolli came on a HT and made a huge difference. He worked hard all over the pitch, helping knit things together and scoring two good goals. He’s definitely making a case for his inclusion in the first team. |  | |  |
| Devs v Swansea on 20:54 - Sep 28 with 263 views | Maggsinho | Kolli has come on and scored two already. [Post edited 28 Sep 20:55]
|  | |  |
| Devs v Swansea on 20:56 - Sep 28 with 235 views | MedwayR |
| Devs v Swansea on 20:54 - Sep 28 by Maggsinho | Kolli has come on and scored two already. [Post edited 28 Sep 20:55]
|
Fackin ‘ell Steve 🤣 |  |
|  |
| Devs v Swansea on 20:57 - Sep 28 with 233 views | connell10 |
| Devs v Swansea on 20:54 - Sep 28 by dmm | Finished 4-2 to Swansea. Kolli came on a HT and made a huge difference. He worked hard all over the pitch, helping knit things together and scoring two good goals. He’s definitely making a case for his inclusion in the first team. |
Two beautiful goals and I think he had the captains armband.....he is definitely knocking on the coaches door. |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Devs v Swansea on 20:59 - Sep 28 with 210 views | 1JD |
| Devs v Swansea on 20:54 - Sep 28 by dmm | Finished 4-2 to Swansea. Kolli came on a HT and made a huge difference. He worked hard all over the pitch, helping knit things together and scoring two good goals. He’s definitely making a case for his inclusion in the first team. |
He was excellent. Worked his socks off. And two top quality strikes Rico Kennedy (been injured again recently) on at HT also made a big difference. Highly talented winger with explosive pace. Some pretty average performances elsewhere, and 3 big mistakes ad the back proving costly. Much better second half though. |  | |  |
| Devs v Swansea on 21:26 - Sep 28 with 62 views | derbyhoop | DS have been partnering Akindeleni and Street at CB. TA nowhere to be seen. Kolli is making a case to Rejoin 1st team squad. At least, in matches. |  |
| "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain)
Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky |
|  |
| |