Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 11:24 - Oct 10 with 2444 viewsSnipper

15
Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 11:29 - Oct 10 with 2376 viewsconnell10

What a tit , anyone who uses the word clutch to describe a player should be boiled in oil.......YOUR NEVER BEAT THE PRINCE

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

2
Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 11:31 - Oct 10 with 2364 viewsWatford_Ranger

Feel this country would avert 1% of its decline if anyone taking a selfie video during a football match was shot. I’d vote for it anyway.
12
Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 11:31 - Oct 10 with 2366 viewsPaddyhoops

Saw this bell end as we approached the station. Loves the sound of his own voice . Never stopped giving it the big one.
Although the Black clad chicken children/ Ali G sound alikes were ran him close on the interminable walk to Stratford.
2
Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 11:32 - Oct 10 with 2338 viewsconnell10

Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 11:31 - Oct 10 by Watford_Ranger

Feel this country would avert 1% of its decline if anyone taking a selfie video during a football match was shot. I’d vote for it anyway.


Harsh but fair

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 11:39 - Oct 10 with 2300 viewsJamesB1979

Then he pans camera back to himself after the miss?! The craving for β€œhits” or whatever it is, seems to trump all normalities and self respect.
4
Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 11:49 - Oct 10 with 2244 viewsSpaceman_P

Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 11:39 - Oct 10 by JamesB1979

Then he pans camera back to himself after the miss?! The craving for β€œhits” or whatever it is, seems to trump all normalities and self respect.


Yep is tragic how that generation is so desperate.
4
Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 11:55 - Oct 10 with 2191 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Imagine sitting beside him for a season.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

5
Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 12:33 - Oct 10 with 2019 viewsPaddyhoops

Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 11:55 - Oct 10 by BrianMcCarthy

Imagine sitting beside him for a season.


The five minutes we had to walk along side him was enough to last for a life time.
3
Login to get fewer ads

Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 13:27 - Oct 10 with 1780 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Oh dear indeed. The cope by some Hammers fans online saying we were acting as if this was our cup final... I challenge any fan to not get a tad excited when their keeper saves an injury time penalty to secure a well deserved point.
3
Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 13:36 - Oct 10 with 1724 viewsNorthernr

Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 11:39 - Oct 10 by JamesB1979

Then he pans camera back to himself after the miss?! The craving for β€œhits” or whatever it is, seems to trump all normalities and self respect.


Yeh this is the thing for me. If (IF) I'd ever filmed a video like that of myself and that happened, it would be going straight in the bin.
2
Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 13:41 - Oct 10 with 1678 viewsNoDiddley

If there is one word which sums them up apart from the obvious swear words it is deluded.
0
Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 13:53 - Oct 10 with 1581 viewsconnell10

I thought West Ham were shite last season and nothing has changed my opinion on them.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 20:59 - Oct 10 with 1211 viewsFredManRave

Clutch my arse.

Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

1
Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 21:03 - Oct 10 with 1189 viewsLowerloftLad

The same King Bowen who captained a team so poor they managed to keep spurs up.
[Post edited 10 Oct 21:03]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

0
Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 21:25 - Oct 10 with 1127 viewsCiderwithRsie

Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 11:31 - Oct 10 by Watford_Ranger

Feel this country would avert 1% of its decline if anyone taking a selfie video during a football match was shot. I’d vote for it anyway.


Common Sense Policies for a Better Britain
0
Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 21:30 - Oct 10 with 1084 viewsTwoHalves

Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 20:59 - Oct 10 by FredManRave

Clutch my arse.


Bit out of my comfort zone, that.
1
Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 22:00 - Oct 10 with 975 viewsClive_Anderson

Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 20:59 - Oct 10 by FredManRave

Clutch my arse.


No thanks
1
Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 05:26 - Oct 11 with 566 viewsFredManRave

Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 21:30 - Oct 10 by TwoHalves

Bit out of my comfort zone, that.


"Bit"

So there's wiggle room?!

Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

1
Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 08:49 - Oct 11 with 350 viewsTwoHalves

Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 05:26 - Oct 11 by FredManRave

"Bit"

So there's wiggle room?!


It’s the β€˜wiggling’ that concerns me. I have led a sheltered life, you know.
0
Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 13:01 - Oct 11 with 66 viewsconnell10

I literally hate this blokes smug stupid face , that is one big Minge as my old man use say!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026