| Oh dear. ππ 11:24 - Oct 10 with 2449 views | Snipper | |  | | |  |
| Oh dear. ππ on 11:29 - Oct 10 with 2381 views | connell10 | What a tit , anyone who uses the word clutch to describe a player should be boiled in oil.......YOUR NEVER BEAT THE PRINCE |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Oh dear. ππ on 11:31 - Oct 10 with 2369 views | Watford_Ranger | Feel this country would avert 1% of its decline if anyone taking a selfie video during a football match was shot. Iβd vote for it anyway. |  | |  |
| Oh dear. ππ on 11:31 - Oct 10 with 2371 views | Paddyhoops | Saw this bell end as we approached the station. Loves the sound of his own voice . Never stopped giving it the big one. Although the Black clad chicken children/ Ali G sound alikes were ran him close on the interminable walk to Stratford. |  | |  |
| Oh dear. ππ on 11:32 - Oct 10 with 2343 views | connell10 |
| Oh dear. ππ on 11:31 - Oct 10 by Watford_Ranger | Feel this country would avert 1% of its decline if anyone taking a selfie video during a football match was shot. Iβd vote for it anyway. |
Harsh but fair |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Oh dear. ππ on 11:39 - Oct 10 with 2305 views | JamesB1979 | Then he pans camera back to himself after the miss?! The craving for βhitsβ or whatever it is, seems to trump all normalities and self respect. |  | |  |
| Oh dear. ππ on 11:49 - Oct 10 with 2249 views | Spaceman_P |
| Oh dear. ππ on 11:39 - Oct 10 by JamesB1979 | Then he pans camera back to himself after the miss?! The craving for βhitsβ or whatever it is, seems to trump all normalities and self respect. |
Yep is tragic how that generation is so desperate. |  | |  |
| Oh dear. ππ on 11:55 - Oct 10 with 2196 views | BrianMcCarthy | Imagine sitting beside him for a season. |  |
|  |
| Oh dear. ππ on 12:33 - Oct 10 with 2024 views | Paddyhoops |
| Oh dear. ππ on 11:55 - Oct 10 by BrianMcCarthy | Imagine sitting beside him for a season. |
The five minutes we had to walk along side him was enough to last for a life time. |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Oh dear. ππ on 13:27 - Oct 10 with 1785 views | Orthodox_Hoop | Oh dear indeed. The cope by some Hammers fans online saying we were acting as if this was our cup final... I challenge any fan to not get a tad excited when their keeper saves an injury time penalty to secure a well deserved point. |  | |  |
| Oh dear. ππ on 13:36 - Oct 10 with 1729 views | Northernr |
| Oh dear. ππ on 11:39 - Oct 10 by JamesB1979 | Then he pans camera back to himself after the miss?! The craving for βhitsβ or whatever it is, seems to trump all normalities and self respect. |
Yeh this is the thing for me. If (IF) I'd ever filmed a video like that of myself and that happened, it would be going straight in the bin. |  | |  |
| Oh dear. ππ on 13:41 - Oct 10 with 1683 views | NoDiddley | If there is one word which sums them up apart from the obvious swear words it is deluded. |  | |  |
| Oh dear. ππ on 13:53 - Oct 10 with 1586 views | connell10 | I thought West Ham were shite last season and nothing has changed my opinion on them. |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Oh dear. ππ on 20:59 - Oct 10 with 1216 views | FredManRave | Clutch my arse. |  |
|  |
| Oh dear. ππ on 21:03 - Oct 10 with 1194 views | LowerloftLad | The same King Bowen who captained a team so poor they managed to keep spurs up. [Post edited 10 Oct 21:03]
|  |
|  |
| Oh dear. ππ on 21:25 - Oct 10 with 1132 views | CiderwithRsie |
| Oh dear. ππ on 11:31 - Oct 10 by Watford_Ranger | Feel this country would avert 1% of its decline if anyone taking a selfie video during a football match was shot. Iβd vote for it anyway. |
Common Sense Policies for a Better Britain |  | |  |
| Oh dear. ππ on 21:30 - Oct 10 with 1089 views | TwoHalves |
| Oh dear. ππ on 20:59 - Oct 10 by FredManRave | Clutch my arse. |
Bit out of my comfort zone, that. |  | |  |
| Oh dear. ππ on 22:00 - Oct 10 with 980 views | Clive_Anderson |
| Oh dear. ππ on 20:59 - Oct 10 by FredManRave | Clutch my arse. |
No thanks |  | |  |
| Oh dear. ππ on 05:26 - Oct 11 with 571 views | FredManRave |
| Oh dear. ππ on 21:30 - Oct 10 by TwoHalves | Bit out of my comfort zone, that. |
"Bit" So there's wiggle room?! |  |
|  |
| Oh dear. ππ on 08:49 - Oct 11 with 355 views | TwoHalves |
| Oh dear. ππ on 05:26 - Oct 11 by FredManRave | "Bit" So there's wiggle room?! |
Itβs the βwigglingβ that concerns me. I have led a sheltered life, you know. |  | |  |
| Oh dear. ππ on 13:01 - Oct 11 with 71 views | connell10 | I literally hate this blokes smug stupid face , that is one big Minge as my old man use say! |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| |