Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey Barton 17:56 - Jan 20 with 8751 viewsdaveB

What a bell end

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35356198

Joey Barton on 18:00 - Jan 20 with 5342 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"I thought I was really good last year even though QPR got relegated. The reality of it is I was in a really poor team but my own professional standard was sky high. "

Then how come everyone's glad you're gone?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Joey Barton on 18:01 - Jan 20 with 5333 viewsQPRDave

Got a point. They don't seem to buy the flash harrys.
Would be interested to know what JB is on, and what tempted Andre Gray though
Joey Barton on 18:05 - Jan 20 with 5287 viewsJuzzie

Joey Barton on 18:00 - Jan 20 by BrianMcCarthy

"I thought I was really good last year even though QPR got relegated. The reality of it is I was in a really poor team but my own professional standard was sky high. "

Then how come everyone's glad you're gone?

He's the Kanye West of football!
Joey Barton on 18:17 - Jan 20 with 5209 viewsSimonJames

Fact of the matter is that, even though he is a tw@t, it WAS a poor team and he generally made more of an effort than most.
Interesting that two of the players that got slagged off the most last season, Barton & Zamora, were picked up by teams that are doing better than us. And they seem to be playing better as a result. Actually, Zamora is joint top goal scorer at Brighton.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Joey Barton on 18:18 - Jan 20 with 5203 viewsMancR

Yeah he was bloody brilliant away at hull. 6/10 doesn't count as really good in my estimation! Deluded ( but wealthy) knob
Joey Barton on 18:32 - Jan 20 with 5110 viewsLowerloftLad

Austin Southampton
Caulker Liverpool
Remy Chelsea
Adel benifica
Phillips,fer,green could all go the premier league in. January

Barton Burnley

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Joey Barton on 18:32 - Jan 20 with 5107 viewsHunterhoop

The guy is a complete Thunderc**t.

From what I've heard from someone in the club, it's a case of good riddance. Was not popular in the squad, despite what he made out and all this "leader" nonsense, and had a negative influence on the club as a whole, not just the playing squad.

Plus, the bloke can't pass water. He still couldn't when he pitched up with Burnley. If Barton was half as good a player as he thinks he is, he's be twice as good as he actually is. Pr*ck.
Joey Barton on 18:33 - Jan 20 with 5106 viewsDeepcutHoop

As usual, nothing is ever his fault.

So pleased he's not a QPR player any more. Always a nasty taste in the mouth while he was wearing our shirt.
Login to get fewer ads

Joey Barton on 18:35 - Jan 20 with 5077 viewsRangersw12

Typical scouser never his fault

Pound for pound worst player to wear the hoops
Joey Barton on 18:45 - Jan 20 with 5022 viewsR_from_afar

He was neither all good nor all bad and had some games when he performed superbly. When he kept things simple and put in the effort, he was a monster in midfield, putting his body on the line for the team, but there were plenty of downsides:
- Very poor shooting. I saw him hit the post with a chance my neighbour's cat would've converted. He was five yards out. He barely scored any goals.
- Mostly terrible set pieces
- Three points lost every season due to a mindless sending off in a game we looked like we could win
- The disruption in the dressing room
- Occasional failure to track back properly
- Far too many attempted Hollywood passes, with a very low success rate.

We move on.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Joey Barton on 18:45 - Jan 20 with 5016 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Joey Barton on 18:35 - Jan 20 by Rangersw12

Typical scouser never his fault

Pound for pound worst player to wear the hoops

Not even close when we had SWP and Park.
Joey Barton on 18:47 - Jan 20 with 5006 viewsflynnbo

Grade A tosser.
Joey Barton on 18:53 - Jan 20 with 4970 viewsYorkRanger

He wasn't really good. Much of the time he was ok, but not a shining star. He also let us down on and off the pitch and his dead ball delivery was dreadful.

I'm glad he has gone.
Joey Barton on 18:58 - Jan 20 with 4942 viewskensalriser

Self-awareness was never Joey's strong suit.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Joey Barton on 19:17 - Jan 20 with 4865 viewsTacticalR

Joey Barton on 18:58 - Jan 20 by kensalriser

Self-awareness was never Joey's strong suit.

So true.

Air hostess clique

Joey Barton on 19:23 - Jan 20 with 4834 viewsbosh67

I seem to feel that the brevity of the piece may just have put what Joey said out of context. He was very good last year, as was Charlie and occasionally Matty. But apart from that we were piss poor. That had a lot to do with Harry as well.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Joey Barton on 19:38 - Jan 20 with 4777 viewsaston_hoop

He wasn't very good at football. He wasn't very good at being a human. I didn't like him. Fck him.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Joey Barton on 20:04 - Jan 20 with 4662 viewsgigiisourgod

Joey Barton on 19:38 - Jan 20 by aston_hoop

He wasn't very good at football. He wasn't very good at being a human. I didn't like him. Fck him.

Can we have no more threads on this vvanker please. An absolute disgrace that he was allowed to captain our football club for so long.
Joey Barton on 20:11 - Jan 20 with 4631 viewsexiled_dictator

Joey Barton on 18:01 - Jan 20 by QPRDave

Got a point. They don't seem to buy the flash harrys.
Would be interested to know what JB is on, and what tempted Andre Gray though

joey earns 12k a week, although at the time, he was quite vocal about playing for 50p, as long as it was the right club with the right environment.

someone should point out the irony of that last bit, seeing as he makes more of the environment that it does of him, cigars not withstanding.

only signed for 1 year, so interesting to see what they do with him next season, if the get promoted or not.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Joey Barton on 20:26 - Jan 20 with 4576 viewsRickyDicky

Sad man (?)

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Joey Barton on 20:51 - Jan 20 with 4483 viewsNorthernr

Facts speak for themselves. During his sky high person season he took every free kick and corner we had while he was on the pitch across 28 appearances. For that we got one goal (in the last min of a game we'd already won) five assists and a red card in a crucial match (fourth time in three years with the club) for feeling up another player.
Joey Barton on 20:57 - Jan 20 with 4456 viewsozexile

I like the time 2 seasons ago when the squad had started pre season and he's at Glastonbury. Or last season he's suspended and goes to the Merseyside derby. That's professionalism.
Joey Barton on 20:58 - Jan 20 with 4452 viewsdaveB

For a poor team I thought Austin, Green, Henry, Phillips, Dunne and Zamora all had better seasons than him. He was average for most of the season, his sky high opinion of himself is beyond parody
Joey Barton on 21:17 - Jan 20 with 4375 viewspaulparker

Funny because half of this MB wanted him back in our midfield the other week

The day before the Newcastle game last year he slagged off a club legend in Rodney Marsh a man who has more talent in his little finger than that gobby Scouse sh1t bag can ever dream of
Rodney put this club on the map yet morons still chanted there's only one joey Barton
One of the only good things Hughes ever did at Rangers was loan out this bell end
If ever a signing summed up the TF era its this cnt , 80k a week ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Joey Barton on 21:19 - Jan 20 with 4375 viewsNorthernr

Joey Barton on 21:17 - Jan 20 by paulparker

Funny because half of this MB wanted him back in our midfield the other week

The day before the Newcastle game last year he slagged off a club legend in Rodney Marsh a man who has more talent in his little finger than that gobby Scouse sh1t bag can ever dream of
Rodney put this club on the map yet morons still chanted there's only one joey Barton
One of the only good things Hughes ever did at Rangers was loan out this bell end
If ever a signing summed up the TF era its this cnt , 80k a week ,

We disagree frequently but I want to give you a hug after that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024