Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wells signs on loan 11:29 - Aug 23 with 10147 viewsbosh67

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-agree-loan-deal-for-burnley-striker-well

Medical permitting.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Wells signs on loan on 11:30 - Aug 23 with 7403 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Hope he scores a Ton(bridge)
Wells signs on loan on 11:52 - Aug 23 with 7251 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good news!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Wells signs on loan on 12:04 - Aug 23 with 7149 viewsMick_S

Wells signs on loan on 11:30 - Aug 23 by BazzaInTheLoft

Hope he scores a Ton(bridge)

Going to go far.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Wells signs on loan on 12:07 - Aug 23 with 7120 viewsSnipper

It’s all well and good getting 2 strikers in, but we really need 2 defenders who know what they’re doing.
Wells signs on loan on 12:09 - Aug 23 with 7099 viewsDannyPaddox

Great news but I can see a Catch 22 situation developing with these medicals.

Medic: You want to play for QPR?
Nakhi Wells: Yes.
Medic: You're fcuking mad! Next!
Wells signs on loan on 12:12 - Aug 23 with 7072 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Wells signs on loan on 12:12 - Aug 23 with 7061 viewsMick_S

Wells signs on loan on 12:09 - Aug 23 by DannyPaddox

Great news but I can see a Catch 22 situation developing with these medicals.

Medic: You want to play for QPR?
Nakhi Wells: Yes.
Medic: You're fcuking mad! Next!

I read that and got this in my head.

Wells signs on loan on 12:45 - Aug 23 with 6867 viewsR_from_afar

Wells signs on loan on 11:52 - Aug 23 by BrianMcCarthy

Good news!

Hang on a second, I thought one of the clauses in the FFP ruling stated that all good news was banned forthwith!

Yes, this is good stuff. Granted, we do need another defender but bear in mind we have scored a grand total of two goals in four league outings. Unless we are relying on own goals by the opposition, that sort of form in front of goal will not keep us up.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Login to get fewer ads

Wells signs on loan on 12:48 - Aug 23 with 6844 viewslave16

Wells signs on loan on 12:12 - Aug 23 by Mick_S

Given the Sylla and Washington are out of contract next summer and we are signing 2 strikers on loan why did we not sell them when we could have got a few quid for them or are we just signing 2 more guys not to play...

Also does this mean that Eze and Smyth are going to be going out on loan - so much for youth

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Wells signs on loan on 12:52 - Aug 23 with 6788 viewsGloucs_R

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/228643/wells-and-
[Post edited 23 Aug 2018 12:53]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Wells signs on loan on 13:04 - Aug 23 with 6655 viewsRs_Holy

Welcome Nahki!....Go straight into the team, do not pass Go, do not collect £200!
Wells signs on loan on 13:27 - Aug 23 with 6510 viewssmegma

Wells signs on loan on 12:48 - Aug 23 by lave16

Given the Sylla and Washington are out of contract next summer and we are signing 2 strikers on loan why did we not sell them when we could have got a few quid for them or are we just signing 2 more guys not to play...

Also does this mean that Eze and Smyth are going to be going out on loan - so much for youth

If you was another club, would YOU buy Conor or Sylla ??
Wells signs on loan on 14:39 - Aug 23 with 6297 viewsAntti_Heinola

Wells signs on loan on 13:27 - Aug 23 by smegma

If you was another club, would YOU buy Conor or Sylla ??

Wearying, isnt it? We can only sell who someone wants to buy.
In answer to the ‘we need defenders’ line, we’re not scoring either and if we finally, finally, finally had spneone who can hold the ball up front, that will automatically gove the whole team a better chance of defending adequately.
If we can gwt a CB too, ifeally quickish, it could give us a fighting chance.

Bare bones.

Wells signs on loan on 14:45 - Aug 23 with 6274 viewseccles

Wells signs on loan on 12:12 - Aug 23 by Mick_S

did somebody call?
Wells signs on loan on 14:49 - Aug 23 with 6218 viewsbosh67

Now we almost certainly have Hemed, Wells, Smith and Sylla as 4 players that can score I fully expect us to send Freeman, BOS, Pav, Eze, Smyth and Chair out on loan so there is absolutely no one to pass to them.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Wells signs on loan on 14:52 - Aug 23 with 6184 viewsMick_S

Wells signs on loan on 14:49 - Aug 23 by bosh67

Now we almost certainly have Hemed, Wells, Smith and Sylla as 4 players that can score I fully expect us to send Freeman, BOS, Pav, Eze, Smyth and Chair out on loan so there is absolutely no one to pass to them.

Rotherham ok?

Wells signs on loan on 14:53 - Aug 23 with 6170 viewsJigsore

I've quite liked Nahki Wells over the years but isn't the reason Dyche isn't playing him, even with the Europa League stretching their small squad to the limit, because of a bad attitude?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Wells signs on loan on 15:00 - Aug 23 with 6109 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Not signed yet.

I'll believe it when it's on the offish.

'Many a slip...' and all that - recent experience shows there's plenty of time for another club to hijack the deal.
Wells signs on loan on 15:02 - Aug 23 with 6078 viewsLblock

Good striker...... runs deep.

Can look lackzeedayzical at times but liked him as a finisher through his time in lower leagues and was hoping we’d nab him before Huddersfield did years ago.
Love to see this one confirmed

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Wells signs on loan on 15:09 - Aug 23 with 6018 viewsonlyrinmoray

To me its been obvious from the beginning of last season our so called strikers Sylla Washington Mackie and Smith werent up to it At that time I thought the defence and midfield was okish
I always liked Nahki Wells even before he was at Uddersfield Im delighted we have finally got him Ive even posted on here that we should go for him According to the Burnley forum he was possibly a bad trainer so fell out with Dyche
Dont know much about Hemed but the Brighton forum think he is good enough for the Championship but not the Prem and are sorry to see him go
Brighton fans feel he could do better than that basketcase of a fooball club called QPR .....Who am I to disagree ?
Wells signs on loan on 15:17 - Aug 23 with 5945 viewskensalriser

Any actual evidence for the 'bad attitude'?

More likely he just hasn't cut it at Prem level and Burnley have better options.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Wells signs on loan on 15:53 - Aug 23 with 5738 viewsJigsore

Worse than a 34 Jon Walters, I hope not

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Wells signs on loan on 15:58 - Aug 23 with 5685 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Wells signs on loan on 15:09 - Aug 23 by onlyrinmoray

To me its been obvious from the beginning of last season our so called strikers Sylla Washington Mackie and Smith werent up to it At that time I thought the defence and midfield was okish
I always liked Nahki Wells even before he was at Uddersfield Im delighted we have finally got him Ive even posted on here that we should go for him According to the Burnley forum he was possibly a bad trainer so fell out with Dyche
Dont know much about Hemed but the Brighton forum think he is good enough for the Championship but not the Prem and are sorry to see him go
Brighton fans feel he could do better than that basketcase of a fooball club called QPR .....Who am I to disagree ?

Better a genuine basketcase than a plastic one like them.
Wells signs on loan on 16:08 - Aug 23 with 5606 viewsLongsufferingR

Wells signs on loan on 14:53 - Aug 23 by Jigsore

I've quite liked Nahki Wells over the years but isn't the reason Dyche isn't playing him, even with the Europa League stretching their small squad to the limit, because of a bad attitude?

tbh our only enjoyable season in the last however many years came courtesy of a player with the baddest of bad attitudes, so I don't think we can get too worried about that in our current plight.
Wells signs on loan (n/t) on 16:22 - Aug 23 with 5491 viewsBlackCrowe

[Post edited 23 Aug 2018 16:24]

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024