Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army 20:02 - Oct 24 with 3285 viewsSidamere

A few week's ago, a few souls started this up but it quickly died and was probably a joke. How long will it be before we start signing it with feeling?
Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army on 20:12 - Oct 24 with 3248 viewsBoston

What’s yer favourite fcking cheese?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army on 21:15 - Oct 24 with 3128 viewskropotkin41

Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army on 20:12 - Oct 24 by Boston

Yeah, come on, Steve! Cheese?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army on 01:25 - Oct 25 with 2952 viewstimcocking

I've always felt a little sorry for Stevie MaC.

If you take up the England job, you basically set yourself up as a target for bullying and harassment from the media. Steve always has the hangdog look on his face of a man who has suffered great mental pain over the years and carrying this around appears to be the price for taking that job. The likes of him, Graham Taylor might well have been awful England managers, but does it excuse the sanctioned abuse you'd have to take? I'd find all that very difficult to cope with and they look mentally scarred from the ordeal to me. They're only men trying to do their best. Was it MaClaren who was robbed when they disallowed Frank Lampard's goal at the world cup from two yards over the line? What a fcuking scandal that was, fcuking cheats.

So he must have been feeling so bad a few weeks back when he was looking like the world's most incompetent manager for a long time. I hope for his and our sake this run continues.
Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army on 03:27 - Oct 25 with 2945 viewsstowmarketrange

Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army on 01:25 - Oct 25 by timcocking

If you take up the England job, you basically set yourself up as a target for bullying and harassment from the media. Steve always has the hangdog look on his face of a man who has suffered great mental pain over the years and carrying this around appears to be the price for taking that job. The likes of him, Graham Taylor might well have been awful England managers, but does it excuse the sanctioned abuse you'd have to take? I'd find all that very difficult to cope with and they look mentally scarred from the ordeal to me. They're only men trying to do their best. Was it MaClaren who was robbed when they disallowed Frank Lampard's goal at the world cup from two yards over the line? What a fcuking scandal that was, fcuking cheats.

So he must have been feeling so bad a few weeks back when he was looking like the world's most incompetent manager for a long time. I hope for his and our sake this run continues.

Another win on Friday night and he must be a certainty for manager of the month.
Oh bollox I’ve just jinxed that then.
Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army on 08:13 - Oct 25 with 2785 viewsWokingR

It's about more than just doing a good though isn't it.
After all, we have plenty of players in the team who are highly rated that we've never sung about either.
It's about feeling a bond and that they are as invested and committed as we are. That's why he might be a better manager than Holloway or Warnock but they will always be loved more.
He may yet change but I still don't feel any connection with the bloke nor that we are anything more than just a job to him.
It just doesn't sit right at the moment
Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army on 08:22 - Oct 25 with 2773 viewsplasmahoop

It's a good point. I remember seeing him in New York, not that long after the England job. He just looked so thoroughly miserable and fed up. The abuse people get is over the top. When Graham Taylor died we got all the reminders of what a good club manager and good bloke he was. Whereas sadly I just associated him with the turnip
Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army on 08:36 - Oct 25 with 2739 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I think we should start singing it again on Friday.
Starting from R Block Row M
Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army on 09:49 - Oct 25 with 2636 viewsBlackCrowe

Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army on 08:36 - Oct 25 by CroydonCaptJack

I think we should start singing until we go a goal down and then quickly adapt to you're getting sacked in the morning.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Login to get fewer ads

Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army on 10:09 - Oct 25 with 2601 viewsgoldcoasthoop

Give him a big shout out think he deserves it
as they all do
Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army on 11:19 - Oct 25 with 2536 viewsblacky200

Well we're down to 13th now so McLaren out
Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army on 13:12 - Oct 25 with 2416 viewsEsox_Lucius

Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army on 08:13 - Oct 25 by WokingR

It's about more than just doing a good though isn't it.
After all, we have plenty of players in the team who are highly rated that we've never sung about either.
It's about feeling a bond and that they are as invested and committed as we are. That's why he might be a better manager than Holloway or Warnock but they will always be loved more.
He may yet change but I still don't feel any connection with the bloke nor that we are anything more than just a job to him.
It just doesn't sit right at the moment

Warnock loved??? You must be one of the only ones who received the thank you after he left. I loved the team he put together to win the Championship but I never liked him at QPR due to all the shite that went on at other clubs before he joined us. The fact that he signed El Hadji Diouf soon after leaving us showed how much he cared about QPR once he left.

The grass is always greener.

Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army on 13:16 - Oct 25 with 2404 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army on 13:12 - Oct 25 by Esox_Lucius

Warnock loved??? You must be one of the only ones who received the thank you after he left. I loved the team he put together to win the Championship but I never liked him at QPR due to all the shite that went on at other clubs before he joined us. The fact that he signed El Hadji Diouf soon after leaving us showed how much he cared about QPR once he left.

What about the shorts thing? You must have liked the shorts thing!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army on 13:19 - Oct 25 with 2396 viewstraininvain

Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army on 13:12 - Oct 25 by Esox_Lucius

You must be one of the only ones who gave a toss about a thank you letter.

The memories of that season were good enough for most.
Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army on 14:12 - Oct 25 with 2313 viewsSidamere

Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army on 20:12 - Oct 24 by Boston

Fcking Blue Stilton
Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army on 16:15 - Oct 25 with 2227 viewsPinnerPaul

It was mentioned on here before Tuesday's game and then lo and behold my next door neighbour in T block said the same thing 'You don't hear Steve McClaren's blue & white army' - do you?!
[Post edited 25 Oct 2018 16:16]
Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army on 16:40 - Oct 25 with 2187 viewsW7Ranger

"Was it MaClaren who was robbed when they disallowed Frank Lampard's goal at the world cup from two yards over the line? What a fcuking scandal that was, fcuking cheats."

No that was under Capello.

McClaren managed England whilst trying to qualify for Euro 2008, and failed after losing 2-3 at Wembley in our final qualifying game to Croatia, giving Scott Carson his debut in the pissing rain in the process!
Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army on 16:59 - Oct 25 with 2170 views00calben

Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army on 13:19 - Oct 25 by traininvain

You must be one of the only ones who gave a toss about a thank you letter.

The memories of that season were good enough for most.

Nail. Head.
Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army on 20:17 - Oct 25 with 2074 viewsDannyPaddox

Tuesday night was the best night (or day) of football I've seen at the Rs for years. It was so good it was surreal. McLaren must get huge credit for turning round the worst start in the club's history to looking like a half decent team in the space of a month or so. And on top of what was already a top night; Nakhi Wells coming on and scoring that cracker was the cherry on the icing of a champagne marzipan filled blue cheese cake - which on reflection would probably be disgusting.
Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army on 16:40 - Oct 26 with 1882 viewsSidamere

Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army on 08:36 - Oct 25 by CroydonCaptJack

C'mon Croydon Capt Jack, what would be the perfect evening tonight?
Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army on 16:45 - Oct 26 with 1873 viewsDorse

If we should score tonight and he runs up to the Villa dugout and slaps Terry in the face with his cock, I think it will be hard to stop people singing it.

What? It could happen.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army on 18:47 - Oct 26 with 1803 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army on 16:40 - Oct 26 by Sidamere

C'mon Croydon Capt Jack, what would be the perfect evening tonight?

Last minute win after giving the Icelandic chant to Terry for 89 mins before.
Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army on 22:02 - Oct 26 with 1713 viewsMrSheen

Is Bob Mortimer working on another of his cartoons now?
Steve McLaren's Blue and White Army on 22:36 - Oct 26 with 1619 viewsmarkrtid

Michael Aspel never aswered it for me and I am damn glad Jimmy didn't fix it but I got over it.
So Warnock didnt reply to your email? Booh hoo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024