Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we beat west brom next up we will be top of table 22:19 - Sep 21 with 3668 viewsnumptydumpty

Am sad I know but I think I got this right - no matter what the results in next three games before our match with west brom next saturday lunchtime if we win that game even if it is only for three hours we will be riding high at the top of the table - there you go I have said it now - the curse of qpr will strike !!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 21 Sep 2019 22:19]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

If we beat west brom next up we will be top of table on 22:20 - Sep 21 with 3653 viewsbosh67

Go and stand in the corner and think about what you have just done!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

If we beat west brom next up we will be top of table on 22:21 - Sep 21 with 3631 viewsnumptydumpty

If we beat west brom next up we will be top of table on 22:20 - Sep 21 by bosh67

Go and stand in the corner and think about what you have just done!

Hangs his head in shame

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

If we beat west brom next up we will be top of table on 01:21 - Sep 22 with 3281 viewsstowmarketrange

If we’d done what every other team has done so far this season and beat Huddersfield,we would be top by 1 point.
If we beat west brom next up we will be top of table on 02:16 - Sep 22 with 3232 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Steady!
[Post edited 22 Sep 2019 2:18]
If we beat west brom next up we will be top of table on 03:18 - Sep 22 with 3201 viewsBoston

We beat ‘em 43 years ago, on the pavement outside White City Station.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

If we beat west brom next up we will be top of table on 08:35 - Sep 22 with 2951 viewslondonscottish

You haven't just let yourself down. You've left this message board down and you've let the club down.

I'm sticking what Kev Gallen said on the last podcast that anything above 8th would be brilliant.

I also suspect WBA might give us a shoeing.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

If we beat west brom next up we will be top of table on 09:23 - Sep 22 with 2844 viewsfrancisbowles

Now I understand the OP's nickname!
[Post edited 22 Sep 2019 9:42]
If we beat west brom next up we will be top of table on 13:32 - Sep 22 with 2632 viewsDorse

Curse activated.

We will rue this day. Rue, rue I say!

Not sure precisely how this is supposed to happen, but still. Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuue!!!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

If we beat west brom next up we will be top of table on 14:13 - Sep 22 with 2558 viewskensalriser

Mark my words, we will be bottom by Christmas.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

If we beat west brom next up we will be top of table on 15:36 - Sep 22 with 2480 viewsPetros

If we beat west brom next up we will be top of table on 08:35 - Sep 22 by londonscottish

You haven't just let yourself down. You've left this message board down and you've let the club down.

I'm sticking what Kev Gallen said on the last podcast that anything above 8th would be brilliant.

I also suspect WBA might give us a shoeing.

7th is really not a brilliant place to finish!
If we beat west brom next up we will be top of table on 16:02 - Sep 22 with 2421 viewslondonscottish

If we beat west brom next up we will be top of table on 15:36 - Sep 22 by Petros

7th is really not a brilliant place to finish!

Oh yeah. Doh.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

If we beat west brom next up we will be top of table on 23:02 - Sep 22 with 2225 viewshamptonhillhoop

The only good thing about the OP is that it's reminded me it's a lunchtime kick off!
[Post edited 22 Sep 2019 23:02]
If we beat west brom next up we will be top of table on 06:24 - Sep 23 with 2109 viewsnix

We're all doooomed. Doooomed I tell ya!
If we beat west brom next up we will be top of table on 10:21 - Sep 23 with 1943 viewsAntti_Heinola

1. It's on telly.
2. One quarter of their team is ex-Rs
3. If we win we go top

It'as a triple classic QPR whammy. Could not be more nailed on for defeat, but that's fine! I watched a bit of prem 'action' this weekend. I have no problem with never being there again.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2019 10:23]

Bare bones.

If we beat west brom next up we will be top of table on 10:31 - Sep 23 with 1914 viewsHooparoo

We won at Millwall when we weren’t supposed to. I really think we’ve turned a corner.

Onward and upward the new Rs. 😎

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

If we beat west brom next up we will be top of table on 10:32 - Sep 23 with 1909 viewsenfieldargh

If we beat west brom next up we will be top of table on 10:21 - Sep 23 by Antti_Heinola

1. It's on telly.
3. If we win we go top

It'as a triple classic QPR whammy. Could not be more nailed on for defeat, but that's fine! I watched a bit of prem 'action' this weekend. I have no problem with never being there again.

Its bad enough having to put up with FC Houslow's team of euro hotpicks let alone the united nations of the Premiere league.

Mwlll are FC Apartheid

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

If we beat west brom next up we will be top of table on 11:06 - Sep 23 with 1866 viewsPinnerPaul

To hell with it!

If we beat west brom next up we will be top of table on 12:07 - Sep 23 with 1809 viewsBrianMcCarthy

If we beat west brom next up we will be top of table on 11:06 - Sep 23 by PinnerPaul

To hell with it!

Precisely.

There really is no point playing this game.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

If we beat west brom next up we will be top of table on 12:33 - Sep 23 with 1771 viewsRblockPrior

Interesting to think we are only 6 points better than last season at this stage but the fact we are playing such better football has provided such optimism.

I would still snap your hand off for a top 10 finish

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

If we beat west brom next up we will be top of table on 12:55 - Sep 23 with 1707 viewsWatfordR

If we beat west brom next up we will be top of table on 10:21 - Sep 23 by Antti_Heinola

1. It's on telly.
3. If we win we go top

I've seen you say this a few times, and while I understand why you say it, I'd be very happy for us to have a season up there if it meant we could use the Prem money to keep hold of the likes of Eze, Chair and Manning and build around them and hopefully others coming through the ranks.

Whilst there isn't much fun in being fodder for whoever this season's Prem monsters might be, I wouldn't mind us being like a Burnley or a Bournemouth if it gave us the chance of the occasional Wembley day out. If we're doing it right as a club, it doesn't much matter to me what anyone else is doing.
If we beat west brom next up we will be top of table on 13:19 - Sep 23 with 1668 viewskernowhoop

If we beat west brom next up we will be top of table on 12:55 - Sep 23 by WatfordR

I've seen you say this a few times, and while I understand why you say it, I'd be very happy for us to have a season up there if it meant we could use the Prem money to keep hold of the likes of Eze, Chair and Manning and build around them and hopefully others coming through the ranks.

Whilst there isn't much fun in being fodder for whoever this season's Prem monsters might be, I wouldn't mind us being like a Burnley or a Bournemouth if it gave us the chance of the occasional Wembley day out. If we're doing it right as a club, it doesn't much matter to me what anyone else is doing.

In those days when we were the richest club evah and thinking of 'running round Chelsea with our wallets hanging out', I actually believed that we could buy Premier League success (wrong again!). Nowadays, I would be delighted if we were simply able to get to the Premier League with a plan and do as well as Bournemouth or Burnley, or, as well as Swansea before their wheels fell off. But, to do that requires brainpower and commitment. Maybe the club has that now, after those very expensive mistakes??
If we beat west brom next up we will be top of table on 17:07 - Sep 23 with 1548 viewsVancouverHoop

If we beat west brom next up we will be top of table on 23:02 - Sep 22 by hamptonhillhoop

The only good thing about the OP is that it's reminded me it's a lunchtime kick off!
[Post edited 22 Sep 2019 23:02]

... And not on QPR+

At least I don't have to get up at 4:30am. Small mercies.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024