Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
plymouth game 15:39 - Aug 25 with 3592 viewswombat

does anyone know if this is covered by the EFL deal to show all games this season ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

plymouth game on 15:39 - Aug 25 with 3585 viewsNorthernr

I've seen a few clubs Tweeting out today that their cup games will be on iFollow so I think so yes, unless Sky pick it...

Match report will take some writing if not...

This post has been edited by an administrator
plymouth game on 15:45 - Aug 25 with 3554 viewsted_hendrix

does anyone know if this is covered by the EFL deal to show all games this season ?

Check with Derby f ucking County.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

plymouth game on 18:52 - Aug 25 with 3414 viewsWalnut

We're not picked, 3 games on Sky, of course one is Derby
plymouth game on 22:52 - Aug 25 with 3284 viewsManinBlack

Perhaps not being live on Sky is good news.

By contrast I see the BBC are showing a 90 minutes gushing tribute about Liverpool winning the title on Sunday. Waste of my licence fee...

I don't suppose the Man Utd v QPR game will ever appear on ITV's football classics series on ITV4. Can't have United's humiliation shown to a new generation now can we?
plymouth game on 21:35 - Aug 26 with 3151 viewsOldPedro

From the club website:
'Carabao Cup Streaming

Round One Carabao Cup matches that are not selected for live broadcast by Sky Sports will also be eligible for clubs to stream. These will only be available on a match pass basis at £10 per pass and will only be on sale in the UK'

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/efl-live-streaming-update-ahead-of-202021/

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

plymouth game on 10:33 - Aug 27 with 3028 viewsfrancisbowles

plymouth game on 21:35 - Aug 26 by OldPedro

From the club website:
'Carabao Cup Streaming

Round One Carabao Cup matches that are not selected for live broadcast by Sky Sports will also be eligible for clubs to stream. These will only be available on a match pass basis at £10 per pass and will only be on sale in the UK'

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/efl-live-streaming-update-ahead-of-202021/

Anyone else think £10 seems a bit steep for a first round league cup game.
plymouth game on 15:44 - Aug 27 with 2925 viewsPinnerPaul

Listening to MW on the offy, not only do I think £10 is a bit steep, but also that 5/2 for a Plymouth win looks tremendous value.

I didn't realise, but its an international date - both full and u21 players can be called up.

Obviously a worse case scenario - as all mangers are prone to do - but he said he could be missing 10 players for that game
plymouth game on 15:55 - Aug 27 with 2914 viewsA40Bosh

plymouth game on 15:44 - Aug 27 by PinnerPaul

Listening to MW on the offy, not only do I think £10 is a bit steep, but also that 5/2 for a Plymouth win looks tremendous value.

I didn't realise, but its an international date - both full and u21 players can be called up.

Obviously a worse case scenario - as all mangers are prone to do - but he said he could be missing 10 players for that game

I agree that Warbs is sending us out some subliminal yet obvious messages that he will be ensuring our journey through the cup this year will be a short one.

£10 for the stream I initially thought looked a bit steep, but look at it another way, we either support the club with a tenner knowing it goes towards the costs of hosting the media services side of things, or we don't stump up.

These are difficult times for everyone including the club, and the club have very few revenue opportunities at the moment

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Login to get fewer ads

plymouth game on 17:07 - Aug 27 with 2878 viewsfrancisbowles

plymouth game on 15:55 - Aug 27 by A40Bosh

I agree that Warbs is sending us out some subliminal yet obvious messages that he will be ensuring our journey through the cup this year will be a short one.

£10 for the stream I initially thought looked a bit steep, but look at it another way, we either support the club with a tenner knowing it goes towards the costs of hosting the media services side of things, or we don't stump up.

These are difficult times for everyone including the club, and the club have very few revenue opportunities at the moment

Yes, I get that but it really ought to be cheaper than a league match, in order to get more people to watch. If this was at home it would be £10 to get in for STs and less for seniors etc.

Do we get all of the revenue from QPR subscribers or is it pooled with Argyle's revenue and split?
plymouth game on 18:55 - Aug 27 with 2835 viewsdaveB

yeah Warburton can't have made it any clearer that he will be throwing the towel in for that game, with the number of games it brings to a small squad he needs a cup run as much as he needs a comb
plymouth game on 21:51 - Aug 27 with 2783 viewsQPRSteve

plymouth game on 15:44 - Aug 27 by PinnerPaul

Mansfield Town manager has been doing his nut as their game against Preston has been brought forward to this Saturday due to international call ups. Mansfield hasn't played a competitive match since March.

It begs the question as to why no other games have been moved. Surely PNE are not the only club hit by call ups?
plymouth game on 13:16 - Aug 30 with 2628 viewsterryb

Obviously Dykes can't play at Pluymouth as he will be with Scotland.

Do we have any other players that are on international duty? I've not noticed any more call up's, but that might just be me not paying attention! I'm fairly sure I saw that Manning is not in the ROI squad though.

I assume that Masterson, Smyth, Thomas & Chair could be possibilities at u21 level. Are any of these or anyone else not available?
plymouth game on 13:18 - Aug 30 with 2619 viewsNorthernr

plymouth game on 13:16 - Aug 30 by terryb

Obviously Dykes can't play at Pluymouth as he will be with Scotland.

Do we have any other players that are on international duty? I've not noticed any more call up's, but that might just be me not paying attention! I'm fairly sure I saw that Manning is not in the ROI squad though.

I assume that Masterson, Smyth, Thomas & Chair could be possibilities at u21 level. Are any of these or anyone else not available?

Hamailenen is in the Finland squad. Kakay with Sierra Leone maybe? Wouldn't be ideal if so, he was good again yesterday.
plymouth game on 14:20 - Aug 30 with 2475 viewsDavieQPR

Don't mind paying the £10 but debating watching the U23s on a stream that is constantly having one fault or another.
plymouth game on 14:47 - Aug 30 with 2431 viewsbosh67

I get the feeling that the Plymouth game will possibly be used as a prep game rather than us really trying to win it. Just things that Warburton has said lead me to think that perhaps just for this season, not being too involved with that cup may help us concentrate on our league games. Particularly as it look as if we will have a small squad.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

plymouth game on 15:49 - Aug 30 with 2381 viewsenfieldargh

plymouth game on 14:20 - Aug 30 by DavieQPR

Don't mind paying the £10 but debating watching the U23s on a stream that is constantly having one fault or another.

I would think a fair proportion of our away following will pay .

I would pay to watch all levels of the club!!!

Sad I know

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

plymouth game on 19:05 - Aug 31 with 2181 viewsstanistheman

plymouth game on 14:47 - Aug 30 by bosh67

I get the feeling that the Plymouth game will possibly be used as a prep game rather than us really trying to win it. Just things that Warburton has said lead me to think that perhaps just for this season, not being too involved with that cup may help us concentrate on our league games. Particularly as it look as if we will have a small squad.

Don’t think losing this game will do anything for our season as it has never really hindered or helped performance wise in previous seasons.
As for the price it is set by the EFL so I guess it must be a shared income for all parties. And no, it is not worth the price to watch our U23s playing. I won’t be paying it.

I bought a ST months ago to help QPR, so don’t feel the need to help out by paying another tenner for this game.
plymouth game on 19:43 - Aug 31 with 2138 viewsmcqpr10

I think warbs has mentioned in the last three interviews unprompted about how many games we have if we beat Plymouth. I think he will shed few years if we lose. Will be used as a glorified friendly.
plymouth game on 22:02 - Aug 31 with 2041 viewsfrancisbowles

Just to remind everyone that this is a 12.30 ko.

Northern the fixture page needs amending.
plymouth game on 22:06 - Aug 31 with 2036 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

plymouth game on 19:43 - Aug 31 by mcqpr10

I think warbs has mentioned in the last three interviews unprompted about how many games we have if we beat Plymouth. I think he will shed few years if we lose. Will be used as a glorified friendly.

So a very good chance that the side that finished against Oxford will feature heavily in this fixture.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024