Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread 01:17 - Nov 21 with 24271 viewsBoston

Us 2 dem 0

Still laugh to this day remembering the days (40 odd years ago), that they were going to turn us over at Vicarage Rd. The comments the following week😀

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 01:25 - Nov 21 with 3238 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Always liked Watford.

I was that age where they reminded me of what we did before them, sticking it to the Man.
I hated their bogball style and always, and still do, rate them as smaller than us, but their corporate takeovers by Dwight, loads more and now the Lernaen Hydra have elevated them from the cabbage patch that we had to march through to get to theirs.

Some of my best friends etc, but still. Hope we stuff them.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 02:01 - Nov 21 with 3217 viewsBoston

The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 01:25 - Nov 21 by BrianMcCarthy

Always liked Watford.

I was that age where they reminded me of what we did before them, sticking it to the Man.
I hated their bogball style and always, and still do, rate them as smaller than us, but their corporate takeovers by Dwight, loads more and now the Lernaen Hydra have elevated them from the cabbage patch that we had to march through to get to theirs.

Some of my best friends etc, but still. Hope we stuff them.

Cabbage Patch...aha, another man who snuck into the Rookery via the allotments.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2020 2:03]

The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 10:47 - Nov 21 with 3065 viewsenfieldargh

The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 02:01 - Nov 21 by Boston

Cabbage Patch...aha, another man who snuck into the Rookery via the allotments.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2020 2:03]

I always stood in the Rookery, you got soaked anywhere else

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 11:44 - Nov 21 with 3017 viewskarl

Next 2 games clash with Hibs ko times so will be using my ST to watch those games. I'll likely be following this game closer, with Brian's commentary, if Hibs form continues against the bigger teams tbh. A little deferential unfortunately.
Haven't followed Watford enough to forecast result but I just hope we see Dykes supported up front by Chair and Willock coming from deeper, if we do and they click could be an exciting lineup
The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 12:09 - Nov 21 with 2976 viewsEsox_Lucius

The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 10:47 - Nov 21 by enfieldargh

I always stood in the Rookery, you got soaked anywhere else

Anyone else remember a game (Nigel Callaghan was playing for them IIRC)there where the R's fans packed the Rookery out and the Watford fans just wouldn't sing despite being goaded? At some point all you could hear was "Watford, Watford rah rah rah" in a high pitch from the packed R's end.

The grass is always greener.

The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 12:09 - Nov 21 with 2974 viewsqpr_1968

sitting on the fence here.....3-0 either way.

whoever is above their game.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 14:01 - Nov 21 with 2873 viewsaston_hoop

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 14:03 - Nov 21 with 2851 viewsPinnerPaul

Shame Nico and Lyndon not starting but I guess its about playing the %s - much more chance of winning on Tuesday than today.
Login to get fewer ads

The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 14:03 - Nov 21 with 2849 viewsDieByYourSide

Could be a tough watch with that team out, blimey.

Poll: And it's hi ho

The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 14:04 - Nov 21 with 2848 viewskarl

The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 14:01 - Nov 21 by aston_hoop

Obviously international omissions so probably understandable.
Worry is that it's Chair wide again and no Adomah so similar to where we were at pre break.
Big game for Bonne and hopefully BOS finds his form again
The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 14:09 - Nov 21 with 2796 viewseastside_r

The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 14:04 - Nov 21 by karl

Obviously international omissions so probably understandable.
Worry is that it's Chair wide again and no Adomah so similar to where we were at pre break.
Big game for Bonne and hopefully BOS finds his form again

Nah biggest worry is a midfield with Ball, Cameron and Carroll. I wonder how many chances will we create today?
The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 14:10 - Nov 21 with 2778 viewsPinnerPaul

The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 14:09 - Nov 21 by eastside_r

Nah biggest worry is a midfield with Ball, Cameron and Carroll. I wonder how many chances will we create today?

Dom Ball only needs one!
The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 14:14 - Nov 21 with 2749 viewsCLAREMAN1995

The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 14:03 - Nov 21 by DieByYourSide

Could be a tough watch with that team out, blimey.

Worse news they are saying Dickie got injured in the warm up hopefully just a minor muscle or something.Having our International players sitting trying to recover is a blow to us each time.Smaller clubs with a sprinkle of International players always get screwed .
The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 14:16 - Nov 21 with 2729 viewsPinnerPaul

The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 14:14 - Nov 21 by CLAREMAN1995

Worse news they are saying Dickie got injured in the warm up hopefully just a minor muscle or something.Having our International players sitting trying to recover is a blow to us each time.Smaller clubs with a sprinkle of International players always get screwed .

Blimey I'm slow today - didn't even notice Dickie was missing - what a fool!
The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 14:22 - Nov 21 with 2650 viewsOldPedro

The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 14:16 - Nov 21 by PinnerPaul

Blimey I'm slow today - didn't even notice Dickie was missing - what a fool!

No Dickie and with Wallace at left back, I fear a big defeat

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 14:27 - Nov 21 with 2602 viewsPinnerPaul

The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 14:22 - Nov 21 by OldPedro

No Dickie and with Wallace at left back, I fear a big defeat

I fear a big defeat every match - but doesn't often happen!
The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 14:31 - Nov 21 with 2546 viewsQPRSteve

Not the greatest team Warbs has ever put out - I fear a defeat here. Mind you if we do go a goal or two down, there is enough attacking options on that bench.

Good news for Ted. The Fakes lost 4-2 at Bournemouth in the early kick off having been 2-0 up at HT. The last goal was an absolute howler from the Fake's goalkeeper.
The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 14:36 - Nov 21 with 2484 viewsPinnerPaul

The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 14:31 - Nov 21 by QPRSteve

Not the greatest team Warbs has ever put out - I fear a defeat here. Mind you if we do go a goal or two down, there is enough attacking options on that bench.

Good news for Ted. The Fakes lost 4-2 at Bournemouth in the early kick off having been 2-0 up at HT. The last goal was an absolute howler from the Fake's goalkeeper.

or we get an early goal and bring on 5 defensive subs!
The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 14:43 - Nov 21 with 2405 viewseghamranger

All that stuff Warbs was saying about Thomas and he’s not even on the bench !
The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 14:45 - Nov 21 with 2381 viewsVancouverHoop

Ball on RW...?!
The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 14:46 - Nov 21 with 2376 viewsQPRSteve

The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 14:43 - Nov 21 by eghamranger

I think he's said he needs a game in the U23's before he is ready.
The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 14:46 - Nov 21 with 2369 viewsstevec

The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 14:43 - Nov 21 by eghamranger

Hope Thomas is not the new Sean whatsisname.

Fear the worse with the line up.
The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 14:48 - Nov 21 with 2349 viewsQPRSteve

The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 14:45 - Nov 21 by VancouverHoop

Ball on RW...?!

Saw that graphic too. Surely it's wrong. Guessing we won't be playing 4-2-3-1 today with that line up.
The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 14:48 - Nov 21 with 2345 viewsBoston

I seem to recall traveling on a train for Rangers fans that departed from Queens Park, stopping at Wembley Central, then on to Watford where they pulled up in sidings behind the allotments at the back of the Rookery. Seemed odd, considering the direct line from Euston, presume it was an effort to reduce hooliganism. Anyone else use, remember this service?

The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 14:52 - Nov 21 with 2288 viewsQPRSteve

The Queens Park Rangers v Watford Thread on 14:48 - Nov 21 by Boston

I seem to recall traveling on a train for Rangers fans that departed from Queens Park, stopping at Wembley Central, then on to Watford where they pulled up in sidings behind the allotments at the back of the Rookery. Seemed odd, considering the direct line from Euston, presume it was an effort to reduce hooliganism. Anyone else use, remember this service?

I remember travelling there by car for a night came once. When we came out of the ground after the match the police forced us to walk with the rest of the QPR fans past those allotments and to the station despite the fact that we had parked the car in the other direction. Bast*rds!
[Post edited 21 Nov 2020 14:53]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024