Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A voice for the voiceless - Preview 19:47 - Jan 8 with 1821 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/53861
A voice for the voiceless - Preview on 22:23 - Jan 8 with 1585 viewsLblock

Self imposed exile broken to say...

Reading the section about our quietness (lack of spirit) and approach of the Management convinces me even more the club is reaching the bottom of a spiral.

There’s an approach and a style of management to be given Corinthian laudability and polite applause.....jolly good show chaps.
Then there’s another approach.... one that’s had record promotions and won us a Championship; combines all the attributes of the modern game like it or not.
I know which I prefer.

Winners will win
[Post edited 8 Jan 2021 22:49]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

A voice for the voiceless - Preview on 23:13 - Jan 8 with 1497 viewstimcocking

A voice for the voiceless - Preview on 22:23 - Jan 8 by Lblock

Self imposed exile broken to say...

Reading the section about our quietness (lack of spirit) and approach of the Management convinces me even more the club is reaching the bottom of a spiral.

There’s an approach and a style of management to be given Corinthian laudability and polite applause.....jolly good show chaps.
Then there’s another approach.... one that’s had record promotions and won us a Championship; combines all the attributes of the modern game like it or not.
I know which I prefer.

Winners will win
[Post edited 8 Jan 2021 22:49]

Teams with more resources on a consistent basis will win.

Ps The board must realise there's barely a QPR fan alive who is interested in the formerly FA cup, they're literally giving it away free on the offy. That's what comes from deliberately exiting at the earliest opportunity for the last decade or more.

I'm still not sure i can bring myself to watch. Just too grim at the moment, can't take any more just now.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2021 1:58]
A voice for the voiceless - Preview on 01:24 - Jan 9 with 1435 viewsVancouverHoop

How the game's changed eh. I'm not one to say it was always better in the olden days, but I recently re-watched the '67 League Cup Final. No one then so much as looked at the referee sideways. And injuries... there were a couple of West Brom ones that would've entailed umpteen physios and a five minute water break nowadays. Back then the poor bu**er with a head injury was more or less rolled off the pitch to get a cold sponge in his face.
A voice for the voiceless - Preview on 02:02 - Jan 9 with 1420 viewsSir_Chops

Every time I read the latest madness from the league overlords in these previews, I picture a committee of Melchetts.

A voice for the voiceless - Preview on 09:05 - Jan 9 with 1258 viewsQPROslo

Langford seemed to compensate our quiet team by giving us an equally soft pen, won and executed by BOS Sometimes I think Referees get sick of the moaning, complaing side and hand out on the pitch retribution.
A voice for the voiceless - Preview on 09:43 - Jan 9 with 1202 viewsrsonist

Team of Men is it now...?
A voice for the voiceless - Preview on 10:54 - Jan 9 with 1126 viewstoboboly

There is a middle ground between Norwich/PNE full shthousery and our meek kittens. We can stand up for ourselves without being grade A cnts yet we don't even try and defend ourselves.

That is very worrying.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

A voice for the voiceless - Preview on 11:32 - Jan 9 with 1084 viewsPinnerPaul

A voice for the voiceless - Preview on 23:13 - Jan 8 by timcocking

Teams with more resources on a consistent basis will win.

Ps The board must realise there's barely a QPR fan alive who is interested in the formerly FA cup, they're literally giving it away free on the offy. That's what comes from deliberately exiting at the earliest opportunity for the last decade or more.

I'm still not sure i can bring myself to watch. Just too grim at the moment, can't take any more just now.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2021 1:58]

Well they are not giving it away free on the offy as EFL don't have rights to the FA Cup.

It IS available free via the BBC to UK viewers only.
Login to get fewer ads

A voice for the voiceless - Preview on 11:42 - Jan 9 with 1058 viewsBklynRanger

Us to win on penalties you say - that would be dark humour of the highest order
A voice for the voiceless - Preview on 11:58 - Jan 9 with 1038 viewsPinnerPaul

Whilst I accept that maybe, just maybe you might get the odd decision as a result of player pressure, not at all sure its anywhere near as big a factor as Clive claims.

Loads of reasons for this, but maybe that's for another day/thread!
A voice for the voiceless - Preview on 12:12 - Jan 9 with 1017 viewsdaveB

Fulham will have a second string out which will basically be last seasons promotion team, think we'll lose by a least 2
A voice for the voiceless - Preview on 12:56 - Jan 9 with 951 viewskropotkin41

Goat rodeo is my new favourite phrase. And I'm just waiting for my chance to use it.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

A voice for the voiceless - Preview on 13:02 - Jan 9 with 937 viewsterryb

Cheers Clive.

I can't talk about "elite referees", but I do know that at local level the teams moaning at refs got absolutely nothing! I think I recall Gary Neville saying that this was always his approach until Poll told United players that he remembered every one of their moans, so don't expect him to give much in their favour!

That is not to say our team should be quiet! Firstly, they should be talking to each other ALL the game. I fgound it also helped if you told the ref early in the game that he had madeb a correct decision against your team. I always did & I was then awarded every 50/50 I asked for in the match!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024