Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Request for help from my daughter 13:30 - May 13 with 9186 viewsA40Bosh

I know what a great bunch we have on here and I am hoping some of you fine ladies and gentlemen will be able to spare 10mins to fill in a psychology related questionnaire for my daughter’s dissertation on the effects of working either remotely or still in your normal place of work during the pandemic. She has been asked to conduct a larger sample size than she was expecting so she is still really short of responses from those who continued to work at their normal place of work.

If anyone can spare 10 mins she would be extremely grateful. She is also the only one of my three who still says she supports QPR so we are helping one of our own too 😊

An error message appears at the end but that is fine your responses have been submitted

Thanks so much to anyone willing to give it a go

Here is the link: https://roehamptonpsych.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_50B5Ee1W9nyZrox

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Request for help from my daughter on 13:32 - May 13 with 5732 viewsSuperhoops2808

It says 30 mins to complete

But I'll have a look this afternoon as the cricket has been rained off this afternoon
Request for help from my daughter on 13:39 - May 13 with 5683 viewsA40Bosh

Request for help from my daughter on 13:32 - May 13 by Superhoops2808

It says 30 mins to complete

But I'll have a look this afternoon as the cricket has been rained off this afternoon

thanks mate - it was no more than 10mins for me - certainly not 30 mins

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Request for help from my daughter on 13:45 - May 13 with 5652 viewssupahoopsa

Done, but after submitting there an error is displayed about an invalid submit code that she might want to look at

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Request for help from my daughter on 13:52 - May 13 with 5610 viewsA40Bosh

Request for help from my daughter on 13:45 - May 13 by supahoopsa

Done, but after submitting there an error is displayed about an invalid submit code that she might want to look at

that's ok mate - i mention that above - it tries to map something back to a credits bank for students who are responding but the survey is captured

Thanks for taking the time we will really appreciate it

Request for help from my daughter on 14:08 - May 13 with 5565 viewsKonk

It took me about 10 mins too.

Good luck to your daughter, mate. Hope it goes well.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Request for help from my daughter on 14:10 - May 13 with 5559 viewsA40Bosh

Request for help from my daughter on 14:08 - May 13 by Konk

It took me about 10 mins too.

Good luck to your daughter, mate. Hope it goes well.

Thanks mate really appreciate it !!

Request for help from my daughter on 14:17 - May 13 with 5545 viewshamptonhillhoop

Done. Good luck
Request for help from my daughter on 14:21 - May 13 with 5533 viewsA40Bosh

Request for help from my daughter on 14:17 - May 13 by hamptonhillhoop

Done. Good luck

Thanks Mate

Login to get fewer ads

Request for help from my daughter on 14:23 - May 13 with 5523 viewsdannyblue

Done. Good luck to your daughter
Request for help from my daughter on 14:24 - May 13 with 5523 viewsNordicR

Done.
Request for help from my daughter on 14:31 - May 13 with 5496 viewsdaveB

All done
Request for help from my daughter on 14:40 - May 13 with 5475 viewsaston_hoop

Done, good luck to your daughter.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Request for help from my daughter on 14:44 - May 13 with 5463 viewsQPR_Jim

Done.

Asking QPR fans to agree or disagree with statements like "I don't cope well with disappointment" seems like a mistake, if we didn't cope well with disappointment we'd have cracked long ago but she'll probably know that already.

Anyway, I hope her dissertation goes well.
Request for help from my daughter on 14:44 - May 13 with 5463 viewsheadhoops

Boxes ticked - good luck to your daughter

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Request for help from my daughter on 14:51 - May 13 with 5441 viewsA40Bosh

Request for help from my daughter on 14:44 - May 13 by headhoops

Boxes ticked - good luck to your daughter

Thanks so much to those who have helped so far - Olivia has just logged on and started to see responses jump up in the last hour alone from your kind help

Keep them coming please - especially if you are someone who had to continue working from your normal place of work during lockdowns and were not WFH or WFHBDFA!!

Request for help from my daughter on 14:58 - May 13 with 5419 viewsBklynRanger

Done. She's studying the same thing I did in the same place - doing a slightly better job of it too from what I can see. Course when I was there it was all fields and geese and we were top London club...
Request for help from my daughter on 14:59 - May 13 with 5414 viewsstowmarketrange

Done.Good luck to your daughter with this project.I used to live in Roehampton and used to go to the university too.Mainly when my football went into their grounds though.
Roehampton used to be a lovely place to live in the 70’s and 80’s,but I heard it’s changed a bit since then.Two Young’s pubs and only a 72 bus ride away from the worlds greatest football team.
Request for help from my daughter on 15:23 - May 13 with 5348 viewsMrSheen

Mrs Sheen is a couple of weeks from the end of her counselling Masters at Roehampton, so I had two reasons to do it. How has your daughter found it? Mrs S a bit grumpy that the whole of the faculty seemed to walk out at the end of her second year and they have winged the last year with stand ins.

Bit taxing on the brain, lots of “do you agree you are NOT xyz”.
Request for help from my daughter on 15:32 - May 13 with 5318 viewsA40Bosh

Request for help from my daughter on 15:23 - May 13 by MrSheen

Mrs Sheen is a couple of weeks from the end of her counselling Masters at Roehampton, so I had two reasons to do it. How has your daughter found it? Mrs S a bit grumpy that the whole of the faculty seemed to walk out at the end of her second year and they have winged the last year with stand ins.

Bit taxing on the brain, lots of “do you agree you are NOT xyz”.

exactly the same mate - liberty they all went out on strike and during the pandemic - my Olivia is very quiet and won't make a fuss even though I have been telling her to complain and that they should really be refunding half the fees due to lack of engagement by the faculty staff during years 2 and 3. Let's just hope they take this in to consideration when the final degree awards are being given out!!!

Thanks again to you and everyone for participating

Request for help from my daughter on 15:35 - May 13 with 5310 viewsA40Bosh

Request for help from my daughter on 14:59 - May 13 by stowmarketrange

Done.Good luck to your daughter with this project.I used to live in Roehampton and used to go to the university too.Mainly when my football went into their grounds though.
Roehampton used to be a lovely place to live in the 70’s and 80’s,but I heard it’s changed a bit since then.Two Young’s pubs and only a 72 bus ride away from the worlds greatest football team.

Olivia decided in years 2 and 3 to commute instead of living away from home which was fine until Hammersmith Bridge shut and the 72 from White City station then had to travel half way around the world to get to Roehampton as a result.

The one thing good about the lockdown was it has saved her (us) a fortune in train and bus fares!

Request for help from my daughter on 15:49 - May 13 with 5265 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Done.

Best of luck to Ms. Bosh.
[Post edited 13 May 2021 15:49]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Request for help from my daughter on 15:56 - May 13 with 5237 viewsMick_S

Request for help from my daughter on 13:45 - May 13 by supahoopsa

Done, but I’m afraid I got that as well.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Request for help from my daughter on 16:13 - May 13 with 5196 viewsLeedsR

Done.
Request for help from my daughter on 16:15 - May 13 with 5184 viewsPhildo

Done -quite a reflective exercise
Request for help from my daughter on 16:19 - May 13 with 5171 viewsEsox_Lucius

Done.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024