Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hammy off on loan to LA 15:13 - Aug 6 with 2178 viewsQPRSteve

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qprs-hamalainen-makes-la-loan-move

Alright for some.
Hammy off on loan to LA on 15:21 - Aug 6 with 2118 viewsgazza1

He will be offloaded if we can despite many, many posters saying how good he was and he is far better than Wallace. Sadly, he has a 4 year contract!!!
Hammy off on loan to LA on 15:21 - Aug 6 with 2121 viewsaston_hoop

Can just imagine the chat now - 'Hi Niko, we've had offers from Rochdale, Crewe, Barrow and LA Galaxy for you...any of those moves sound of interest?

probably.'

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Hammy off on loan to LA on 15:23 - Aug 6 with 2106 viewssprocket

would be on low money. you never know...stranger things have happened he might start pulling up trees. Get busy living..
Hammy off on loan to LA on 15:24 - Aug 6 with 2096 viewsMyke

It's good for him that he is getting playing time and good for us as one less wage to pay. I would prefer if it was in League 1 as I feel the experience would be more relevant and beneficial. I don't think he will 'toughen up' over there. Anyway, wish him all the best.
Hammy off on loan to LA on 15:51 - Aug 6 with 1972 viewsdmm

Kane will be more problematic to move on, even on a free. Being banned from playing the next 6 games and with a now difficult reputation, will there be a club prepared to take him to which he'd be happy to go?
Hammy off on loan to LA on 16:13 - Aug 6 with 1898 viewsNorthernr

This kid is going to live a hell of a life for 65 games of football.
Hammy off on loan to LA on 16:44 - Aug 6 with 1783 viewsMyke

Hammy off on loan to LA on 15:51 - Aug 6 by dmm

Kane will be more problematic to move on, even on a free. Being banned from playing the next 6 games and with a now difficult reputation, will there be a club prepared to take him to which he'd be happy to go?

I think there will be enough takers for an experienced right/wing back at this level. Especially for those that get off to a bad start. But how will it work? Will we have to cancel his contract so he becomes a free agent?
Hammy off on loan to LA on 16:46 - Aug 6 with 1771 viewsstevec

Hammy off on loan to LA on 16:13 - Aug 6 by Northernr

This kid is going to live a hell of a life for 65 games of football.

I can’t get the words love child out my head.

That or a fairy godmother.
Login to get fewer ads

Hammy off on loan to LA on 17:03 - Aug 6 with 1708 viewsVancouverHoop

MLS season ends the first week of November (excluding playoffs.) So Niko will be back for a couple of months to change his underwear, before he's off somewhere else. Probably.
Hammy off on loan to LA on 18:34 - Aug 6 with 1525 viewsdmm

Hammy off on loan to LA on 16:44 - Aug 6 by Myke

I think there will be enough takers for an experienced right/wing back at this level. Especially for those that get off to a bad start. But how will it work? Will we have to cancel his contract so he becomes a free agent?

I'm not sure. There must be several ways it could be done. A mutual agreement to cancel his existing contract with us so he can accept an offer from another club would be one way. A club prepared to buy out his contract with us - he's got one year left - would be another. Or just an offer of £x amount for the transfer and agreed terms with the player.
Hammy off on loan to LA on 18:54 - Aug 6 with 1477 viewsLandshark

Interesting that LA Galaxy had to pay Chicago Fire $50k in order to secure this deal (some sort of draft pick). They probably get more from this deal than us.
Hammy off on loan to LA on 19:04 - Aug 6 with 1444 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Hammy off on loan to LA on 15:21 - Aug 6 by aston_hoop

Can just imagine the chat now - 'Hi Niko, we've had offers from Rochdale, Crewe, Barrow and LA Galaxy for you...any of those moves sound of interest?

probably.'

Haha great post aston_hoop the same thought crossed my mind .Perfect weather most of the year and beautiful people walking/skating around as well as some of the finest dining and nightlife in the World its not hard choice.
Of course the wages are low and with the cost of living high it might be a slight bit rougher but not much.
Stay ouf of those houses in the mountains or canyons of course horrific wildfires most years sadly
Hammy off on loan to LA on 19:06 - Aug 6 with 1436 viewsbosh67

Hammy off on loan to LA on 15:51 - Aug 6 by dmm

I thought he said that a few teams would pay £9m for him? Has he not shared their numbers?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Hammy off on loan to LA on 19:32 - Aug 6 with 1379 viewsstainrods_elbow

Poor decision with hindsight by the club to give him a 4 year contract, which he's less than a year into, I believe. If he was good enough then, why is he not good enough now? For me, from what I've seen to him, there are too many deficits in his game for him to go on to cut it at Champ level, and it looks like Warburton now agrees.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Hammy off on loan to LA on 20:39 - Aug 6 with 1304 viewsDorse

Chuck Oberhoser III, IBS News, Footsoccer round up:

'LA Galaxy has swooped like a mighty condor to secure the signing of the versatile Nicky Hamsterlineman from London Rangers. The Finlandian international is able to play at either defensive end or wide receiver for the offensive special team. Manager Hulk Gundercrust has got himself a real humdinger of a signing! Go Ocelots! '
[Post edited 6 Aug 2021 20:41]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Hammy off on loan to LA on 20:44 - Aug 6 with 1279 viewsqueensparker

Hammy off on loan to LA on 19:32 - Aug 6 by stainrods_elbow

Poor decision with hindsight by the club to give him a 4 year contract, which he's less than a year into, I believe. If he was good enough then, why is he not good enough now? For me, from what I've seen to him, there are too many deficits in his game for him to go on to cut it at Champ level, and it looks like Warburton now agrees.

That extension did come in the middle of the Manning / BOS panic and I don’t think it will bite us too hard - he’s a decent player and he’ll find a club if we don’t want him.
Hammy off on loan to LA on 22:02 - Aug 6 with 1182 viewsstainrods_elbow

Hammy off on loan to LA on 20:44 - Aug 6 by queensparker

That extension did come in the middle of the Manning / BOS panic and I don’t think it will bite us too hard - he’s a decent player and he’ll find a club if we don’t want him.

Can't agree that he's decent on current evidence - always vulnerable to being caught out at corners, lacks physical strength, and diffident and/or usually ineffective going forwards. Doesn't seem a good reader of the game to boot. As he's not even managed two dozen games at Champ level despite being 25 next birthday, one has to wonder if US 'soccer' or the mighty Kilmarnock aren't a more accurate gauge of his talents.

Hope he proves me wrong as the likes of Dykes and Wallace have in spades, but I just can't see it.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Hammy off on loan to LA on 23:16 - Aug 6 with 1074 viewsfrancisbowles

Hammy off on loan to LA on 22:02 - Aug 6 by stainrods_elbow

Can't agree that he's decent on current evidence - always vulnerable to being caught out at corners, lacks physical strength, and diffident and/or usually ineffective going forwards. Doesn't seem a good reader of the game to boot. As he's not even managed two dozen games at Champ level despite being 25 next birthday, one has to wonder if US 'soccer' or the mighty Kilmarnock aren't a more accurate gauge of his talents.

Hope he proves me wrong as the likes of Dykes and Wallace have in spades, but I just can't see it.

The MLS is a tough league. Flights everywhere. Players wear special compression clothing to combat the effects of pressurisation. One week you are playing in the altitude in Colorado, a few days later in the heat and humidity of Florida and then next the icy wind of Chicago.
Hammy off on loan to LA on 00:09 - Aug 7 with 1037 viewsalexferguson60

Because he's such a big-time footballer, he'll spend his time chillin' with the Kardashians, eating steak at Morton's, recreating the Richard Gere character in Pretty Woman (and then getting arrested for it), and hanging out with bikini-clad beauties on the beach.
Hammy off on loan to LA on 01:58 - Aug 7 with 966 viewsBoston

Hammy off on loan to LA on 19:32 - Aug 6 by stainrods_elbow

Circumstances change.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Hammy off on loan to LA on 02:05 - Aug 7 with 957 viewsBoston

Firstly, he'll have to impress at LA...which won't be easy. Little surprised they've shown an interest, but delighted as it exemplifies our thoughts that Rangers products are becoming sought after commodities in the football world.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024