Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5am 07:00 - Nov 11 with 2839 viewstoboboly

At approx 5am this morning i was awoken by the mrs whacking me and hissing in my ear "theres a noise, i think someone is in the house".

Bleary eyed, confused and concerned I grabbed the hard end of the hoover and wandered into the night to investigate. A number of things didn't happen;

1-there was no intruder and all the doors/windows were locked tight.
2-i noticed she hadn't followed to offer any help should i have to accost anyone
3-she has slept like a log since whilst i have been wide awake

Boils my piss

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

5am on 07:23 - Nov 11 with 2774 viewsWokingR

Morning mate.
Mine regularly starts snoring around 4.30
It doesn’t matter how hard I nudge, poke or rock her, she doesn’t wake up or stop.
If I happen to touch her tits though she’s instantly awake telling me to get off as she’s trying to sleep.
Grrrrr
5am on 07:30 - Nov 11 with 2747 viewstoboboly

5am on 07:23 - Nov 11 by WokingR

Morning mate.
It doesn’t matter how hard I nudge, poke or rock her, she doesn’t wake up or stop.
If I happen to touch her tits though she’s instantly awake telling me to get off as she’s trying to sleep.
Grrrrr

Apologies, fat fingers with the vote down there.

Yeah, it amazes me how mine can fart her way through an entire night but as soon as i gently lift a cheek she is up and rabid at what a bastard i am

5am on 09:40 - Nov 11 with 2472 viewsW7Ranger

"A number of things didn't happen;

1-there was no intruder and all the doors/windows were locked tight.
2-i noticed she hadn't followed to offer any help should i have to accost anyone
3-she has slept like a log since whilst i have been wide awake

Boils my piss"

I can't believe she doesn't boil your piss?! What kind of wife is she??!!

PS. Hope you hoovered whilst you were going around the house. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone and all that.
5am on 09:45 - Nov 11 with 2445 viewsthame_hoops

"At approx 5am this morning i was awoken by the mrs whacking me and hissing in my ear"

I thought this was the start of your venture into erotic literature...
5am on 09:54 - Nov 11 with 2413 viewsJuzzie

I snore, I admit it, but so does mrs juzzie but "NO I DON'T" is the very stern response I get and the 'how dare you suggest such a thing' look.

[Post edited 11 Nov 2021 10:10]
5am on 09:58 - Nov 11 with 2399 viewsMick_S

My wife got me in a headlock and started rubbing my scalp with her knuckles. She was absolutely fast asleep.

I’ve mistaken the wardrobe for the toilet.(number 1’s)!”

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

5am on 10:35 - Nov 11 with 2321 viewstoboboly

5am on 09:45 - Nov 11 by thame_hoops

"At approx 5am this morning i was awoken by the mrs whacking me and hissing in my ear"

I thought this was the start of your venture into erotic literature...

About as close as I get to "erotic" after 2 years marriage....

5am on 10:48 - Nov 11 with 2272 viewstraininvain

I was woken up at 3am by my 18 month old daughter throwing up in her cot. Washed and moved her into bed with mum and dad only for her to throw up in our bed at 5am. Good times.
Login to get fewer ads

5am on 10:52 - Nov 11 with 2258 viewsstowmarketrange

5am on 10:35 - Nov 11 by toboboly

You wait until you’ve done 29 years bird.I would’ve been getting out on licence at least 14 years ago if I’d done the decent thing years ago.
5am on 10:58 - Nov 11 with 2231 viewsMalintabuk

5am on 10:48 - Nov 11 by traininvain

I was woken up at 3am by my 18 month old daughter throwing up in her cot. Washed and moved her into bed with mum and dad only for her to throw up in our bed at 5am. Good times.

Having 3 daughters, in 16 yrs time you will look back on this episode and think how wonderful that was...... it only gets worse honestly
5am on 13:24 - Nov 11 with 2021 viewsTheChef

5am on 10:58 - Nov 11 by Malintabuk

Having 3 daughters, in 16 yrs time you will look back on this episode and think how wonderful that was...... it only gets worse honestly

Little kids little problems, big kids big problems.

Or so I am told.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

5am on 14:46 - Nov 11 with 1909 viewsWokingR

5am on 07:30 - Nov 11 by toboboly

Apologies, fat fingers with the vote down there.

Yeah, it amazes me how mine can fart her way through an entire night but as soon as i gently lift a cheek she is up and rabid at what a bastard i am

Yep, apparently her farts are cute and funny whereas mine are an attempt on her life.
Sometimes she has no idea how close to the truth she actually is.
5am on 14:49 - Nov 11 with 1902 viewsA40Bosh

5am on 10:58 - Nov 11 by Malintabuk

Having 3 daughters, in 22 years time you will look back on this episode and think how wonderful that was..... it only gets worse (again) honestly

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

5am on 15:13 - Nov 11 with 1855 viewstoboboly

5am on 14:46 - Nov 11 by WokingR

Yep, apparently her farts are cute and funny whereas mine are an attempt on her life.
Sometimes she has no idea how close to the truth she actually is.

Just like when I shave it is the end of civilisation when there are a few stray hairs on the mirror, but when she gets out of the shower it's like someone shaved a Great Dane.

5am on 18:11 - Nov 11 with 1646 viewsPunteR

I'm still wondering what the hard end of a hoover is?.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

5am on 21:59 - Nov 11 with 1433 viewsPlanetHonneywood

5am on 07:23 - Nov 11 by WokingR

Morning mate.
Grrrrr

Well I’ve never ever had any problems touching her earthas.

You sure your doing it right?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

5am on 22:48 - Nov 11 with 1351 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

A accidental knee in the Jacobs.
5am on 23:38 - Nov 11 with 1295 viewsDavieQPR

Took me a while to work out who Sam was and what he had to do with it.
5am on 14:41 - Nov 14 with 981 viewscaliforniahoop

5am on 10:35 - Nov 11 by toboboly

Come back at 20, lol
5am on 14:54 - Nov 14 with 956 viewscollegeranger

5am on 09:54 - Nov 11 by Juzzie

I snore, I admit it, but so does mrs juzzie but "NO I DON'T" is the very stern response I get and the 'how dare you suggest such a thing' look.

[Post edited 11 Nov 2021 10:10]

Be careful - guy I worked with came home one day to find his Mrs standing there with a envelope serving him Divorce papers on the basis of "unreasonable behaviour"! After 9 months went into the final hearing and the court asked her determine the "unreasonable beviour" - "Farting in bed your Honour" ! We all agreed in the office he was better off without her as complaining about farting in our book was unreasnable!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024