Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Posted without comment and FYI only. 11:59 - Jan 16 with 1710 viewsBeckenhamhoop

https://www.mylondon.news/news/north-london-news/kiyan-prince-killer-teen-15-227
Posted without comment and FYI only. on 12:15 - Jan 16 with 1582 viewsloftboy

Must be tough for his family.
16 years isn’t long enough for taking a life.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Posted without comment and FYI only. on 12:17 - Jan 16 with 1566 viewstoboboly

I will comment, what is the point of having a country if you can't even deport people like this.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Posted without comment and FYI only. on 12:39 - Jan 16 with 1485 viewsstevec

Posted without comment and FYI only. on 12:17 - Jan 16 by toboboly

I will comment, what is the point of having a country if you can't even deport people like this.

They’ll be a whole range of legals making serious money out of keeping the killer in this country.

The human rights act is not designed to care about Kiyans family, it needs to be sorted.
Posted without comment and FYI only. on 12:41 - Jan 16 with 1470 viewsBrianMcCarthy

My only comment from reading that is that Mark Prince is an awe-inspiring human being.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 12:41]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Posted without comment and FYI only. on 13:56 - Jan 16 with 1276 viewskensalriser

Posted without comment and FYI only. on 12:41 - Jan 16 by BrianMcCarthy

My only comment from reading that is that Mark Prince is an awe-inspiring human being.

Agree Brian. This is not the place or time for invective.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Posted without comment and FYI only. on 13:59 - Jan 16 with 1259 viewsfrancisbowles

Agree entirely Brian. Would just add, has the individual shown true remorse for his actions?
Posted without comment and FYI only. on 14:15 - Jan 16 with 1196 viewsPinnerPaul

Posted without comment and FYI only. on 12:41 - Jan 16 by BrianMcCarthy

Yes very sensible and mature from him - not sure many of us could react in that way.
Posted without comment and FYI only. on 15:07 - Jan 16 with 1090 viewsBoston

Would this not be the time to contact your local MP?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Posted without comment and FYI only. on 15:44 - Jan 16 with 1004 viewsBenny_the_Ball

We now live in a world where a tennis player can be deported for not taking a vaccine yet a convicted murderer is granted leave to remain.

The fact that Mark can remain so balanced and lucid under such trying circumstances is a credit to his character. However, I fear for Tracy's mental health should her son's killer be released into the community without adequate evidence of contrition and rehabilitation.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024