Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vincent Kompany to be next QPR Manager 10:58 - May 14 with 3940 viewsnumptydumpty

Monsieur Kompany has wanted to get into football management for some time and what better place to try his hand at a progressive forward thinking club with attractive football and a development of youth at its heart.

Come on Down Vincent !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Vincent Kompany to be next QPR Manager on 11:02 - May 14 with 3892 viewsMaggsinho

He’s already manager of Anderlecht isn’t he?
Vincent Kompany to be next QPR Manager on 11:10 - May 14 with 3834 viewsbosh67

Vincent Kompany to be next QPR Manager on 11:02 - May 14 by Maggsinho

He’s already manager of Anderlecht isn’t he?

The Anderlecht thing may be an issue.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Vincent Kompany to be next QPR Manager on 11:23 - May 14 with 3761 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

He’s got no business coming here.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Vincent Kompany to be next QPR Manager on 11:48 - May 14 with 3656 viewsTripleR

A firm no then.
Vincent Kompany to be next QPR Manager on 12:40 - May 14 with 3510 viewskensalriser

He'll have to fight it out with Dyche.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Vincent Kompany to be next QPR Manager on 12:54 - May 14 with 3439 viewsPunteR

Man City related but have you seen the Aguero statue celebrating his goal v QPR..?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Vincent Kompany to be next QPR Manager on 13:49 - May 14 with 3289 viewsStevenageRanger

Yes seen the statue. They have also released a 10 year shirt. Blue and White Hoops! (Sky Blue Hoops)
Vincent Kompany to be next QPR Manager on 14:47 - May 14 with 3091 viewsBoston

So, Kompany, Eddy Merckx and Tintin…there ya go, three famous Belgians.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Vincent Kompany to be next QPR Manager on 15:03 - May 14 with 3050 viewsdistortR

Vincent Kompany to be next QPR Manager on 13:49 - May 14 by StevenageRanger

Yes seen the statue. They have also released a 10 year shirt. Blue and White Hoops! (Sky Blue Hoops)

A pox on them.
Vincent Kompany to be next QPR Manager on 15:07 - May 14 with 3032 viewsLblock

Having met the man the evening after that fated Aguerrrooooooo game I can confirm he is an absolute gentleman.
He’s good company is Kompany.

I did say to him at the time whilst pointing to his winners medal he still had on “whenever you look at that don’t ever forget QPR made sure you won the title, you’re one of us now”. If he chips up at W12 if I’d like to think I did my bit.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Vincent Kompany to be next QPR Manager on 15:18 - May 14 with 2998 viewsDannyPaddox

Mr. Kipling wouldn’t give City copyright permission to use the Rs away kit worn on the day.
Vincent Kompany to be next QPR Manager on 15:40 - May 14 with 2928 viewsR_from_afar

Vincent Kompany to be next QPR Manager on 12:40 - May 14 by kensalriser

He'll have to fight it out with Dyche.

...in the manager playoff semi-final, then he'll have either Barton or Rowett in the final...

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Vincent Kompany to be next QPR Manager on 18:47 - May 14 with 2571 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Vincent Kompany to be next QPR Manager on 12:54 - May 14 by PunteR

Man City related but have you seen the Aguero statue celebrating his goal v QPR..?

I believe Peterborough have several planned for all the blokes who scored against us last season!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Vincent Kompany to be next QPR Manager on 09:38 - May 16 with 1869 viewsTheChef

Vincent Kompany to be next QPR Manager on 11:23 - May 14 by CliveWilsonSaid

He’s got no business coming here.

This is a local club for local people.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024