Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New kit 11:55 - May 20 with 5903 viewsE17hoop

I assume we're getting 2 new kits next season and we'll get into the same old debates about width of hoops, shade of blue, whether it should be Dennis the Menace again, etc.

Anyone have any clues when they're released?

Also, if you could choose any colours as away kit, what would you go for?

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

New kit on 11:58 - May 20 with 4241 viewsdaveB

I think we'll be back to Dennis the Menace next season, has been a few years, they usually come out about a month before the season starts so end of June this year would be my guess
New kit on 12:16 - May 20 with 4166 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Well overdue a dennis the menace I think. I’d buy one without hesitation I’m sure most of us would. Home kits have been very decent in recent seasons so don’t see any point in major changes.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

New kit on 12:18 - May 20 with 4160 viewsDannyPaddox

From Athletico Mince so probably a Bob Mortimer inspiration. I’ve seen worse.
New kit on 12:21 - May 20 with 4149 viewsRs_Holy

New kit on 12:18 - May 20 by DannyPaddox

From Athletico Mince so probably a Bob Mortimer inspiration. I’ve seen worse.

New kit on 12:38 - May 20 with 4075 viewsbosh67

The72 web blog is saying blue and white hoops but someone in the club has told me it's a gold off the shoulder number, floor length with a slit up the side.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

New kit on 12:42 - May 20 with 4043 viewsslmrstid

I like it when the club goes hoops on the away kit as well, I don't know why we don't do it every year with differing colours really.

From Danny's post, I actually reckon a Motherwell style amber and gold hooped kit would look quite nice.
New kit on 12:46 - May 20 with 4020 viewsDannyPaddox

New kit on 12:21 - May 20 by Rs_Holy

1979 (already relegated) QPR 5 Cov 1 Teenage Clive Allen scores a hattrick. Rs fans singing “Cadburys take ‘em and they cover them in chocolate”. Made me laugh anyway.

I actually liked that kit. It was different and bold. And a tonally perfect complement for Ian Wallace’s deep-fried ginger-jock afro-perm.
New kit on 12:49 - May 20 with 3980 viewsSheffieldHoop

On the subject of kits - Is it still possible to order this season's black and gold? I got used to only really buying shirts at the end of the season for a tenner, then stopped for a few years after the first year of Erra......Now desperately want one of those (And maybe a Minikit version as well) but the Online superstore has nothing available, and has been like that since around March? Seems like I missed the boat?

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Login to get fewer ads

New kit on 12:52 - May 20 with 3974 viewsAntti_Heinola

I've seen the new kit and it's a disgrace. We look like Reading. The collar's all wrong. DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE EFFIN PIPING!

Just getting in early.

Bare bones.

New kit on 12:56 - May 20 with 3958 viewsE17hoop

New kit on 12:49 - May 20 by SheffieldHoop

On the subject of kits - Is it still possible to order this season's black and gold? I got used to only really buying shirts at the end of the season for a tenner, then stopped for a few years after the first year of Erra......Now desperately want one of those (And maybe a Minikit version as well) but the Online superstore has nothing available, and has been like that since around March? Seems like I missed the boat?

They've taken them off sale in the online shop - that's what prompted me to post this. I'd give them a bell.

New kit on 13:00 - May 20 with 3915 viewsSheffieldHoop

New kit on 12:56 - May 20 by E17hoop

They've taken them off sale in the online shop - that's what prompted me to post this. I'd give them a bell.

Thanks for that

Edit - Just phoned up, all sold out on Sunday. Nevermind!
[Post edited 20 May 2022 13:02]

New kit on 13:03 - May 20 with 3904 viewsE17hoop

New kit on 12:42 - May 20 by slmrstid

I like it when the club goes hoops on the away kit as well, I don't know why we don't do it every year with differing colours really.

From Danny's post, I actually reckon a Motherwell style amber and gold hooped kit would look quite nice.

The Ashville gold and black as a hooped kit from this season would have been good.

New kit on 13:04 - May 20 with 3894 viewsNorthernr

The black kit sold out quickly. They then did a pre-order around February March time for another batch, and they all went too. Haven't been in the club shop for weeks.

Back to an earlier point about playing rich club poor club with ourselves sometimes. How on earth do you bring out the best kit we've had for years, and then leave people who want to give you some money for one hanging through lack of stock?
New kit on 13:08 - May 20 with 3859 viewsSheffieldHoop

New kit on 13:04 - May 20 by Northernr

The black kit sold out quickly. They then did a pre-order around February March time for another batch, and they all went too. Haven't been in the club shop for weeks.

Back to an earlier point about playing rich club poor club with ourselves sometimes. How on earth do you bring out the best kit we've had for years, and then leave people who want to give you some money for one hanging through lack of stock?

I've heard of this guy out in China who will do a run of them for not a bad price......Might have to wait a few weeks tho'

New kit on 13:29 - May 20 with 3789 viewsjoe90

New kit on 12:49 - May 20 by SheffieldHoop

I managed to get hold of one at the Sheff Utd home game...it wasn't for me.

I spoke to someone at the club shop and they said they might have some left over in a warehouse, pre orders that were never collected. Not guaranteed, but worth asking.
New kit on 13:31 - May 20 with 3779 viewsthemodfather

i really liked the silver/black hoops away top we had , guessing that was 20yrs or so? so due a run out again.

for any home kit, BOLD hoops about 4 is right, not the thinner type we always struggle in tops with more hoops.
New kit on 13:33 - May 20 with 3760 viewsjoe90

This is my favourite kit:

This with red numbers/names. Simple, classic design.
New kit on 13:37 - May 20 with 3740 viewsSuperhoop83

Threads about the new kit remind me of looking at football results from the Australian leagues during the summers of the 1980s, waiting desperately for the new season to begin.

Or was that just me?

Suffering since 1978.

New kit on 15:31 - May 20 with 3557 viewsJuzzie

New kit on 13:33 - May 20 by joe90

This is my favourite kit:

This with red numbers/names. Simple, classic design.

I've still got mine (exactly the same, no sponsor). In the loft I think in a vacuum sealed bag. Must have shrunk in the wash too
New kit on 15:34 - May 20 with 3544 viewspaulparker

New kit on 15:31 - May 20 by Juzzie

I've still got mine (exactly the same, no sponsor). In the loft I think in a vacuum sealed bag. Must have shrunk in the wash too

I always thought the Holland fly KLM sponsor totally ruined that shirt
I was lucky to have one of those without the sponsor I think it would be the 87/88 season?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

New kit on 16:44 - May 20 with 3424 viewshamptonhillhoop

New kit on 15:34 - May 20 by paulparker

I always thought the Holland fly KLM sponsor totally ruined that shirt
I was lucky to have one of those without the sponsor I think it would be the 87/88 season?

I think it was 87-88. It remained without a sponsor for the first five or six games I think before Holland Fly KLM was put on
New kit on 19:03 - May 20 with 3179 viewscharmr

www.football-room.xyz

There good quality and I know it’s a touchy subject. I just love those adidas kits and now have ones I can fit into.
[Post edited 20 May 2022 19:28]
New kit on 20:23 - May 20 with 3033 viewsjoe90

New kit on 19:03 - May 20 by charmr

www.football-room.xyz

There good quality and I know it’s a touchy subject. I just love those adidas kits and now have ones I can fit into.
[Post edited 20 May 2022 19:28]

What's the deal with these? I assume they're moody.

Have bought from them? Are they reliable?
New kit on 20:34 - May 20 with 2993 viewscharmr

Very reliable and realistic copies. Few of us on here have brought his shirts. WhatsApp him to chat. He’s very good with communication. I asked him to make the Feyeonord adidas shirt. It’s a masterpiece.

Again a contentious subject, just 40+ years later someone is finally making them. They will never be available through the proper channels. I was told we are just not big enough for adidas to be interested in us. Maybe one day.

Pm me and I will what’s app pics of my shirts from him
[Post edited 20 May 2022 20:49]
New kit on 20:50 - May 20 with 2948 viewsMyke

With inflation rampant, would it not be a good PR gesture to use the same kit as last season? Especially as the black one proved so popular. Doesn't seem that many years ago that Manchester United were being slaughtered for daring to bring out an new kit every other year. When did it become the norm to change kit EVERY year?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024