Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
German Match Tonight 16:38 - Jul 13 with 16420 viewsdaveB

Is this game at 5 one we have to pay for?
I'm being lazy in not looking it up
0
German Match Tonight on 16:43 - Jul 13 with 5760 viewsdmm

Yes Dave. £5 on Recast.
0
German Match Tonight on 16:43 - Jul 13 with 5759 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Yes, 5pm on recast. I can't find a free stream! Team news is out but im not sure how to copy and paste onto here!
0
German Match Tonight on 16:48 - Jul 13 with 5722 viewsdmm



No Amos, Dieng or Roberts in the match day squad
0
German Match Tonight on 16:58 - Jul 13 with 5642 viewsQPRSteve

What a horrible home shirt that is.
0
German Match Tonight on 17:03 - Jul 13 with 5573 viewsNorthernr

Mel holding court at the back of the stand as ever.
0
German Match Tonight on 17:04 - Jul 13 with 5564 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Our shirt is gorgeous!

Goal! Dykes.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
German Match Tonight on 17:04 - Jul 13 with 5544 viewsbenhurst

Lovely finish from Dykes there, Chair almost holding onto it for too long but releasing it in the end
0
German Match Tonight on 17:05 - Jul 13 with 5531 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good cross by Mide, nice nod-down by Chair, jinks, no shot on, back to Dykes, across the keeper from an angle on the left and 7 yards out.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
Login to get fewer ads

German Match Tonight on 17:05 - Jul 13 with 5524 viewsslmrstid

Am I the only one fearful of an impending Dieng sale? On the basis that he's not yet played, or featured in squads, the squad numbers look like new squad numbers and Walsh has #1.

I've never seen Walsh play to be fair so he may be very good, but I like Seny.
0
German Match Tonight on 17:11 - Jul 13 with 5394 viewsBrianMcCarthy

2-0 Dozzell.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
German Match Tonight on 17:12 - Jul 13 with 5390 viewsbenhurst

Dozzell with an absolute beauty, volleyed from the edge of the box after a corner was headed out
0
German Match Tonight on 17:12 - Jul 13 with 5369 viewsQPRSteve

Some volley that from Dozzel
0
German Match Tonight on 17:12 - Jul 13 with 5363 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chair corner from the left, headed clear, Dozzell left-footed volley from just outside the area and slightly to the left of centre.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
German Match Tonight on 17:13 - Jul 13 with 5318 viewsdaveB

what sort of prick puts a 5pm meeting in so I can't watch QPR, i work with some right prats
2
German Match Tonight on 17:16 - Jul 13 with 5246 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

German Match Tonight on 17:05 - Jul 13 by slmrstid

Am I the only one fearful of an impending Dieng sale? On the basis that he's not yet played, or featured in squads, the squad numbers look like new squad numbers and Walsh has #1.

I've never seen Walsh play to be fair so he may be very good, but I like Seny.


It could be but I think that’s the training shirt they’re playing in so the numbers might not mean anything. If Seny does go I’d say it would be highly unlikely that Walsh would be 1st choice anyway.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

0
German Match Tonight on 17:25 - Jul 13 with 5051 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Aww thanks mate i've just given recast some money now!
0
German Match Tonight on 17:27 - Jul 13 with 4996 viewsEmpireStateRanger

I have a feeling Shodipo is going to be an important player for us this season. He's been everywhere today.
0
German Match Tonight on 17:34 - Jul 13 with 4855 viewsPunteR

I've just got in. How we looking. ?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

0
German Match Tonight on 17:35 - Jul 13 with 4819 viewscheesy

I hope Morrissey isnt expecting a call from sky or motd.
0
German Match Tonight on 17:36 - Jul 13 with 4803 viewsbenhurst

Stef's just scored a free kick? Is that even allowed???
0
German Match Tonight on 17:36 - Jul 13 with 4796 viewsBrianMcCarthy

3-0 JoJo direct free kick from outside the box, right side.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
German Match Tonight on 17:36 - Jul 13 with 4796 viewsDannyPaddox

Need to score a third soon if we’re going to do that mass-substitution at half time and spend the second-half shipping goals.

Edit: Jojo must be reading this thread … uncanny!
[Post edited 13 Jul 2022 17:46]
0
German Match Tonight on 17:38 - Jul 13 with 4727 viewsdenhamhoop2

Really like the look of Paal a modern athletic full back physically reminds me of Rufus
0
German Match Tonight on 17:46 - Jul 13 with 4563 viewsBrianMcCarthy

HT.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
German Match Tonight on 17:47 - Jul 13 with 4527 viewsBoston

German Match Tonight on 17:34 - Jul 13 by PunteR

I've just got in. How we looking. ?


Drei zu null.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2022 17:48]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026