Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket Renewal? 21:11 - Mar 21 with 6561 viewsMrSheen

1) Only if we stay up
2) Only if we go down
3) Either way
4) No fckng chance

More inclined towards 2 myself if anything. Not sure I can bear watching us at this level too often.
Season Ticket Renewal? on 21:15 - Mar 21 with 4044 viewsdaveB

I'm old enough to remember when this board was full of people excited about being relegated from the Prem as the Championship is so much more fun. No League one is where it's at

Option 3 for me on the season ticket although thats only out of habit, I'm not enjoying it at all this season and think next season will be worse
Season Ticket Renewal? on 21:26 - Mar 21 with 4009 viewsterryb

Price might come into decisions as well.
Season Ticket Renewal? on 21:31 - Mar 21 with 3996 viewsLowerloftLad

4) But in nicer terms, I will still be attending home games next season regardless of which league we are in I just feel I need a little break.

Plus it's actually more exciting when you do attend a game.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Season Ticket Renewal? on 22:10 - Mar 21 with 3917 viewswombat

Season Ticket Renewal? on 21:31 - Mar 21 by LowerloftLad

4) But in nicer terms, I will still be attending home games next season regardless of which league we are in I just feel I need a little break.

Plus it's actually more exciting when you do attend a game.

Yep seen worse than this and still bought one so why stop now

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Season Ticket Renewal? on 22:19 - Mar 21 with 3905 viewsessextaxiboy

I will renew regardless, my youngest son lives in Zurich so may not , he has only managed 3 or 4 games for his 550 quid this season .
Season Ticket Renewal? on 22:45 - Mar 21 with 3872 viewseastside_r

Season Ticket Renewal? on 22:54 - Mar 21 with 3842 viewsHunterhoop

As a married man with a daughter if I get out of the habit now, I may never get back in, and I only make about 2/3rds of the home games now anyway!
Season Ticket Renewal? on 23:33 - Mar 21 with 3797 viewsbellomatic

3 definitely! Too much fun to stop ;-)
Login to get fewer ads

Season Ticket Renewal? on 01:33 - Mar 22 with 3727 viewsLblock

With regret it’s 4

Loads of reasons and I never thought I’d ever let my ST go - had my seat for about 26 years I think; Ellerslie Road a few years before that as well

Gutted really but it is what is Jimmy

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Season Ticket Renewal? on 04:19 - Mar 22 with 3664 viewsdixiedean

I’ll be there in LU come rain or shine although I’ve noticed a turnover of people in the past few years near my seat ( sadly several passed away and the newbies haven’t been consistent)
Season Ticket Renewal? on 05:20 - Mar 22 with 3625 viewsstowmarketrange

3.The choice is made easier by only having to pay 1/2 as much for games that I can’t make thanks to Sky f@cking tv.
Season Ticket Renewal? on 08:19 - Mar 22 with 3487 viewsconnell10

Depends on the price , im not paying over 500 quid for 3rd division football if we go down!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Season Ticket Renewal? on 08:27 - Mar 22 with 3461 viewsEsox_Lucius

Mine's on auto renew so I will be there.

The grass is always greener.

Season Ticket Renewal? on 08:31 - Mar 22 with 3444 viewsfrancisbowles

It's a fair question and this time next year the answer may be different as the 2'hour drive each way seems to have become 2 hours 30 and a drag when we keep losing.
Season Ticket Renewal? on 08:32 - Mar 22 with 3441 viewsCroydonCaptJack

3}

QPR innit.
Season Ticket Renewal? on 08:43 - Mar 22 with 3417 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Season Ticket Renewal? on 21:15 - Mar 21 by daveB

I'm old enough to remember when this board was full of people excited about being relegated from the Prem as the Championship is so much more fun. No League one is where it's at

Option 3 for me on the season ticket although thats only out of habit, I'm not enjoying it at all this season and think next season will be worse

I would be more likely to renew if we went down as at least there'd be some novelty about playing (losing to) a whole new bunch of teams.

Currently 4, though if we have a clear out of the people running things, that might change. Also tempted by the safe standing.
Season Ticket Renewal? on 09:16 - Mar 22 with 3369 viewsMavqpr1

Tough one
Problem is going is a habit, once broken?
Can't see myself not renewing but it's hard to justify wasting good money and time on this shower of shite
Season Ticket Renewal? on 09:31 - Mar 22 with 3342 viewsJeff

renewing come what may for me - i'm on auto renewal like others mentioned so i don't even have to think about it.

QPR is more than just that shower on the pitch, it's my second family - it's my friendship group, it's my Saturday escape from my McJob that i hate but am too apathetic to leave.

i've scaled back away days in the last couple of seasons (there are only so many times i can watch us lose away to Preston/Blackburn/West Brom/Stoke/etc.) but League 1 would offer some lovely away days if we found ourselves back down there...
[Post edited 22 Mar 2023 9:31]

Can we not knock it?

Season Ticket Renewal? on 09:56 - Mar 22 with 3271 viewsTeddRanger

Seen us in Division One before -and some of the most exciting football(and certainly some of the best atmosphere at LR) was when we were down there.

Whether or not GA keep us up(and I think we will stay up), if he can shift some of the dead wood* and bring in his type of players, I don't see why we can't have a successful campaign next season -whichever division we're in.

* a big if!
Season Ticket Renewal? on 10:03 - Mar 22 with 3258 viewsdandaqpr

3 and my Daughter even though she’s at Uni in Liverpool. It’s in the blood 🔵⚪️🔵⚪️🔵⚪️
Season Ticket Renewal? on 10:09 - Mar 22 with 3243 viewsNorthernr

Yeh, I'll pop down every now and again I suppose.
Season Ticket Renewal? on 10:20 - Mar 22 with 3220 viewsWirralHoop

Season Ticket Renewal? on 10:03 - Mar 22 by dandaqpr

3 and my Daughter even though she’s at Uni in Liverpool. It’s in the blood 🔵⚪️🔵⚪️🔵⚪️

I'll be a 3 as well and while long since not at Uni, I do work in The Liver Building
Season Ticket Renewal? on 10:29 - Mar 22 with 3204 viewsMaggsinho

3 for me, like others say I've stuck through worse so not giving up now
Season Ticket Renewal? on 10:31 - Mar 22 with 3203 viewsSuperhoop83

To put that in context, this is the first time I've had a season ticket after 40 odd years and I had started to regret it before the wheels came off. I normally go to 8 to 10 games a season and it is a fairly long drive or train commute which, I came to realise, I don't want to do 23 times a season.

The fact that this squad has become an utter embarrassment to the club has hardly improved matters, but I'll be going again next season when I can. I just hope that a less depressing season lies ahead, in which ever division we are playing, as I have never known anything like this one. The 2000/01 team was much worse in my opinion, but at least they gave a toss.

Suffering since 1978.

Season Ticket Renewal? on 10:43 - Mar 22 with 3175 viewsdmm

3. I'm a longtime QPR junkie and I'm not giving up the drug now.

Come August I bet most of you saying you might not renew will be gagging for Loftus Road
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024