Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pitch renovation 18:33 - May 24 with 4531 viewsdmm

I'm pleased they're doing a full job as it looked pretty threadbare quite early on last season.

Pitch renovation on 18:37 - May 24 with 4504 viewsMaggsinho

My son took part in a QPR Soccer School at Loftus Road on Sunday, I was surprised they were letting so many kids loose on the pitch but clear why now
Pitch renovation on 18:47 - May 24 with 4439 viewsstevec

Leave it like that, it could come in handy with our new style of play.
Pitch renovation on 18:59 - May 24 with 4414 viewskensalriser

Looks like they might be digging down.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Pitch renovation on 21:48 - May 24 with 4134 viewsDWQPR

Pitch used to look like that by late October during the 70’s. Nice bit of nostalgia there then!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Pitch renovation on 23:42 - May 24 with 4004 viewsvanrrrr

Lee is too canny and saving a few quid again, Won’t need grass next season with Gazball.
Pitch renovation on 01:23 - May 25 with 3948 viewsBoston

Fcking disgrace they didn't let Distort submit an estimate.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Pitch renovation on 02:45 - May 25 with 3931 viewsHAYESBOY

Pitch renovation on 18:37 - May 24 by Maggsinho

My son took part in a QPR Soccer School at Loftus Road on Sunday, I was surprised they were letting so many kids loose on the pitch but clear why now

Blimey, the little buggers did some damage going by that pic........

Smells like a trout farm in here

Pitch renovation on 08:17 - May 25 with 3725 viewsRangersDave

while weare spending, how about upgrading 1 or 2 of the light bulbs around the ground from 30w to 60w?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Login to get fewer ads

Pitch renovation on 08:59 - May 25 with 3640 viewsstevec

Pitch renovation on 08:17 - May 25 by RangersDave

while weare spending, how about upgrading 1 or 2 of the light bulbs around the ground from 30w to 60w?

Actually, don’t know if anyone noticed, but when the floodlighting improved last winter, all the long range goals dried up.
Pitch renovation on 09:52 - May 25 with 3567 viewsbosh67

The picture reminds me what the pitch looked like when I started watching Rangers and particularly later when Trevor Francis played for us. It was like the Somme.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Pitch renovation on 14:29 - May 25 with 3359 viewspaulhoop2

I hope the water pressure gets sorted in the Stan Bowles Stand….

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Pitch renovation on 15:00 - May 25 with 3303 viewsBoston

S'funny, but when I saw the picture the first thing I thought was Lee Hoos was increasing revenue by growing wheat over the summer.

Pitch renovation on 15:01 - May 25 with 3308 viewsCateLeBonR

That’s more action going on in the Loft end goal than I’ve seen for a long time.
Pitch renovation on 17:09 - May 25 with 3134 viewsstevec

There’s a sign outside the ground saying something about 100 luxury 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, whatever that means??
Pitch renovation on 16:35 - Jun 4 with 2586 viewsdmm

Quite an interesting little film on the pitches at LR and Heston

Pitch renovation on 16:58 - Jun 4 with 2496 viewsBoston

Pitch renovation on 16:35 - Jun 4 by dmm

Gardener, appropriate name for the bloke at Heston.

Pitch renovation on 17:02 - Jun 4 with 2484 viewsBoston

Pitch renovation on 17:51 - Jun 4 with 2410 viewslondonscottish

Pitch renovation on 16:35 - Jun 4 by dmm

That was great for a lawn nerd like me.

Also really interesting to learn what a hybrid pitch actually is. I always vaguely assumed that the synthetic part was like some sort of plastic netting holding the whole thing together.

WRONG it's the synthetic fibres punched vertically into a deep sand base. Which, as I now know, gradually pull out over time. Hence why the pitch was beginning to look a bit scabby this season and last.

Also interesting to hear that each training pitch costs £1m and that they've increased the groundsman headcount from 2 to 8.

Reminded me of just how sh*t I've let my lawn become.....

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Pitch renovation on 18:36 - Jun 8 with 2010 viewsdmm

A bit more on the new Deso pitch. It sounds like the owners have paid for this which I assume does not count against FFP

Pitch renovation on 18:54 - Jun 8 with 1953 viewscolinallcars

Pitch renovation on 09:52 - May 25 by bosh67

The picture reminds me what the pitch looked like when I started watching Rangers and particularly later when Trevor Francis played for us. It was like the Somme.

That patch just east of the halfway line and over towards Ellerslie Rd used to be known as the Slough Of Despond to us SA Rd regulars.
Pitch renovation on 19:38 - Jun 8 with 1867 viewsdavman

Pitch renovation on 18:36 - Jun 8 by dmm

A bit more on the new Deso pitch. It sounds like the owners have paid for this which I assume does not count against FFP

Yep, re-affirming that they are around for the long term.

It is why I am utterly amazed that they do not appear to be changing the day-to-day management organisation we have in place that has so obviously and patently failed miserably.

They are clearly successful businessmen, so how can our currently plight be acceptable? Astounded...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Pitch renovation on 20:03 - Jun 8 with 1812 viewsandrew1302

Davman join the club of i really do not understand how they can keep les and his cronies around. Just beggars belief.
Pitch renovation on 18:09 - Jun 11 with 1469 viewsBoston

Pitch renovation on 17:51 - Jun 4 by londonscottish

That was great for a lawn nerd like me.

Also really interesting to learn what a hybrid pitch actually is. I always vaguely assumed that the synthetic part was like some sort of plastic netting holding the whole thing together.

WRONG it's the synthetic fibres punched vertically into a deep sand base. Which, as I now know, gradually pull out over time. Hence why the pitch was beginning to look a bit scabby this season and last.

Also interesting to hear that each training pitch costs £1m and that they've increased the groundsman headcount from 2 to 8.

Reminded me of just how sh*t I've let my lawn become.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024