Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
D.O.F ? 15:44 - Jul 5 with 4457 viewsconnell10

Whats the word on the street, as Huggybear would say? Anyone heard anything ?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

D.O.F ? on 16:49 - Jul 5 with 3436 viewsdaveB

Ruben said on Radio London the other week they were not expecting to hire anyone before the start of the season, they are going to take their time with a replacement
D.O.F ? on 16:50 - Jul 5 with 3432 viewsqpr_1968

sold all our tickets for the wimbledon game, club have asked for more.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

D.O.F ? on 18:43 - Jul 5 with 3288 viewsBoston

Well Connell, Huggybear tells me that we will sign a DOF and it will the 'The Man'.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

D.O.F ? on 19:51 - Jul 5 with 3180 viewsSonofpugwash

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

D.O.F ? on 21:39 - Jul 5 with 3012 viewsDorse

Word on the street is that some jive-assed turkey been talking smack bout Director of Football fo' shiz. You dig?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

D.O.F ? on 22:21 - Jul 5 with 2937 viewsconnell10

D.O.F ? on 21:39 - Jul 5 by Dorse

Word on the street is that some jive-assed turkey been talking smack bout Director of Football fo' shiz. You dig?

I dig , Hugs .

D.O.F ? on 23:00 - Jul 5 with 2875 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I‘m not saying it‘s worked that well with him, but anyone we look for on paper will look like Les Ferdinand.

Same as the manager post Warburton. Out of context the guy you just fired looks like the best candidate.
D.O.F ? on 00:52 - Jul 6 with 2703 viewsstainrods_elbow

D.O.F ? on 23:00 - Jul 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

I‘m not saying it‘s worked that well with him, but anyone we look for on paper will look like Les Ferdinand.

Same as the manager post Warburton. Out of context the guy you just fired looks like the best candidate.

Come again?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Login to get fewer ads

D.O.F ? on 02:43 - Jul 6 with 2700 viewsLblock

As the old tune went

D .. O.. F .. must go

Oh I said D.. O .. F ... must go

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

D.O.F ? on 07:16 - Jul 6 with 2586 viewsstevec

D.O.F ? on 23:00 - Jul 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

we need an elected supporter as the DOF on the board.

You, sorry, any supporter, could ensure transparency in any future transfer dealings.

Or something like that.
D.O.F ? on 07:39 - Jul 6 with 2567 viewsdistortR

D.O.F ? on 07:16 - Jul 6 by stevec

we need an elected supporter as the DOF on the board.

You, sorry, any supporter, could ensure transparency in any future transfer dealings.

Or something like that.

I think we need a DoF to give strategic oversight. But if you go down the DoF road you have to really commit to it, which I don't think we did during Ferdinand's tenure. And if you give a DoF over-all control,you really have to make sure you get the appointment right.
Who watches the watcher?
D.O.F ? on 08:23 - Jul 6 with 2477 viewscolinallcars

D.O.F ? on 07:39 - Jul 6 by distortR

I think we need a DoF to give strategic oversight. But if you go down the DoF road you have to really commit to it, which I don't think we did during Ferdinand's tenure. And if you give a DoF over-all control,you really have to make sure you get the appointment right.
Who watches the watcher?

And….who keeps time with the time keeper's daughter while the time keeper's busy keeping time ?
D.O.F ? on 08:28 - Jul 6 with 2475 viewsconnell10

D.O.F ? on 08:23 - Jul 6 by colinallcars

And….who keeps time with the time keeper's daughter while the time keeper's busy keeping time ?

Thats deep man!

D.O.F ? on 13:12 - Jul 6 with 2294 viewshantssi

D.O.F ? on 07:39 - Jul 6 by distortR

Who watches the watcher?

D.O.F ? on 13:14 - Jul 6 with 2287 viewsE15Hoop

D.O.F ? on 08:23 - Jul 6 by colinallcars

You been dusting off your secret Bobby Darin record collection again, Col?
D.O.F ? on 14:17 - Jul 6 with 2216 viewscolinallcars

D.O.F ? on 13:14 - Jul 6 by E15Hoop

You been dusting off your secret Bobby Darin record collection again, Col?

Blimey….I didn't know Bobby Darin did it !
D.O.F ? on 15:02 - Jul 6 with 2152 viewsDavieQPR

Chris Ramsey will more than likely cover it. He does everything else for some reason.
D.O.F ? on 15:30 - Jul 6 with 2110 viewsE15Hoop

D.O.F ? on 14:17 - Jul 6 by colinallcars

Blimey….I didn't know Bobby Darin did it !

Yep...
D.O.F ? on 16:30 - Jul 6 with 2036 viewsdmm

D.O.F ? on 16:49 - Jul 5 by daveB

Ruben said on Radio London the other week they were not expecting to hire anyone before the start of the season, they are going to take their time with a replacement

Whereas I understand the board may need time to make the appointment, it could be that Ainsworth will have made his signings plus other changes such as bringing in the new Performance Director, before it happens. Given the DOF is supposed to have oversight of this stuff, it all seems a bit weird to me.
D.O.F ? on 17:58 - Jul 6 with 1917 viewsfrancisbowles

D.O.F ? on 16:30 - Jul 6 by dmm

Whereas I understand the board may need time to make the appointment, it could be that Ainsworth will have made his signings plus other changes such as bringing in the new Performance Director, before it happens. Given the DOF is supposed to have oversight of this stuff, it all seems a bit weird to me.

Just based on my own feelings but I think they will go this season without a DOF and see how GA's new direction takes us. Revert to a DOF model if it doesn't work.

It's another reasonable contribution to the reduction in budget for FFP.
D.O.F ? on 21:11 - Jul 6 with 1783 viewsderbyhoop

Outsourcing the search to an Analytivs Company. They'll get a shortlist. Final decision from Reuben. No appointment likely for at least a.month.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

D.O.F ? on 09:57 - Jul 7 with 1547 viewsE15Hoop

D.O.F ? on 21:11 - Jul 6 by derbyhoop

Outsourcing the search to an Analytivs Company. They'll get a shortlist. Final decision from Reuben. No appointment likely for at least a.month.

Who's analysing the analytics company?
D.O.F ? on 10:21 - Jul 7 with 1478 viewsE15Hoop

D.O.F ? on 09:57 - Jul 7 by E15Hoop

And, on a similar theme, is the person who put the "anal" into analysis, the same person who put the "c*nt" into Scunthorpe...?
D.O.F ? on 10:24 - Jul 7 with 1470 viewsconnell10

D.O.F ? on 10:21 - Jul 7 by E15Hoop

And, on a similar theme, is the person who put the "anal" into analysis, the same person who put the "c*nt" into Scunthorpe...?

Now that made me laugh out loud ...

D.O.F ? on 10:28 - Jul 7 with 1451 viewsBoston

D.O.F ? on 09:57 - Jul 7 by E15Hoop

Analysis Paralysis Inc.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024