Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. 21:59 - Sep 25 with 13245 viewsqpr_1968

where do your alligiance lie....or even other...not biased at all.

we all travel from afar or near.....

me, around the corner ......wormholt road.

i've done this one before aint i.

who's going to leeds.

sorry chaps, bored and pissed.

xtc take over.
i

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 22:02 - Sep 25 with 7213 viewsMick_S

Northolt.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 22:02 - Sep 25 with 7206 viewsqpr_1968

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 22:06 - Sep 25 with 7173 viewsqprxtc

Born and bred in The Bush.

I’m on the wagon ‘68. A three wheeled one anyway.
Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 22:08 - Sep 25 with 7162 viewsqpr_1968

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 22:06 - Sep 25 by qprxtc

Born and bred in The Bush.

I’m on the wagon ‘68. A three wheeled one anyway.

nice one xtc

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 22:10 - Sep 25 with 7148 viewscolinallcars

The Bush for me…..whereas it's changed out of all recognition, it still has a helluva lot going for it.
Even after I moved miles away ( Hammersmith).
Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 22:26 - Sep 25 with 7059 viewsBoston

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 22:10 - Sep 25 by colinallcars

The Bush for me…..whereas it's changed out of all recognition, it still has a helluva lot going for it.

What was it like when you were a Beatnik Colin?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 22:32 - Sep 25 with 7056 viewscolinallcars

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 22:26 - Sep 25 by Boston

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 23:03 - Sep 25 with 6981 viewskensalriser

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 22:26 - Sep 25 by Boston

He was On The Road - the Shepherd's Bush Road.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 23:12 - Sep 25 with 6946 viewsSydneyRs

Originally Harlesden, later Northolt, now Sydney.
Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 23:40 - Sep 25 with 6922 viewsconnell10

Born and bred West Drayton , my local club should have been Brentford but for some reason my Dad picked Rangers.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2023 0:11]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 00:00 - Sep 26 with 6888 viewsVancouverHoop

Notting Hill — Ladbroke Road to be precise. Top corner near the station, until I left the UK for good in 1976.
Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 00:37 - Sep 26 with 6861 viewsKerryE

North Ken
Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 07:13 - Sep 26 with 6700 viewsQPROslo

White City Estate / Barlby Rd.
Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 07:26 - Sep 26 with 6682 viewsRebalhoop

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 22:10 - Sep 25 by colinallcars

Slough born and bred,which also has changed beyond recognition,but unlike the Bush,has absolutely far call going for it……..very sad

P.s. apart from S.T.F.C
Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 08:15 - Sep 26 with 6617 viewsNUBLOCK

Originally Kensal Road now Reading
Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 08:20 - Sep 26 with 6603 viewsstevec

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 00:37 - Sep 26 by KerryE

North Ken

Ditto.

Must have been about 19 when I was in a pub in Shepherd’s Bush, non match day, and got chatting to another QPR supporter who had asked who I supported. He said what are you Shepherds Bush and I said no, more Ladbroke Grove I guess.

I got a ‘woah, keep your voice down, you’ll get killed in here if you say that’. I said, what are they Chelsea? He said ‘no they’re QPR but they’re Shepherds Bush and they fckin hate Ladbroke Grove.

At that time I had literally no idea.
Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 08:22 - Sep 26 with 6607 viewsstowmarketrange

Born in Battersea,but moved to leafy Roehampton by the time I started taking an interest in football.Still 3 teams all a bus ride away,but the 72 bus to Shepherd’s Bush was always the winner.
Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 08:37 - Sep 26 with 6585 viewsdutch

Dads family Notting Hill/Dale, mums lot White City. I grew up up the Edgware Road but always associated with West London and when I started going to the R's on my own I ran with a bunch of herberts from Ladbroke grove so think of that as my territory.
Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 09:12 - Sep 26 with 6494 viewsJevlar

Notting Hill born and raised but been in West Ealing/Hanwell for the past decade.

Mum’s from Notting Hill, Dad, born in Harlesden.

QPR was always going to be the one.
Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 09:14 - Sep 26 with 6481 viewsBluce_Ree

I'm from South London but when I think QPR, I think Shepherds Bush.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 09:34 - Sep 26 with 6422 viewsFillerysPerm

Suton Estate - Dalgarno Gardens - so about slap bang in the middle of the Bush and the Grove
Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 10:22 - Sep 26 with 6329 viewsguitarzan

There were three of us living in a one bedroom flat in Lansdowne Road , off Ladbroke Grove, when I first went to Loftus Road. Lansdowne Road is now the sixth most expensive street in Britain. Now live in Ealing
Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 10:25 - Sep 26 with 6321 viewsdutch

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 10:22 - Sep 26 by guitarzan

There were three of us living in a one bedroom flat in Lansdowne Road , off Ladbroke Grove, when I first went to Loftus Road. Lansdowne Road is now the sixth most expensive street in Britain. Now live in Ealing

My Aunt Glads house in notting Hill was declared unfit for human habitation in the late sixties, when she was thrown out. It sold for six million quid a couple of years ago.
Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 10:37 - Sep 26 with 6292 viewsKerryE

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 09:34 - Sep 26 by FillerysPerm

Suton Estate - Dalgarno Gardens - so about slap bang in the middle of the Bush and the Grove

I was Peabody, but grandparents were Sutton from about 1930s.
Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 10:44 - Sep 26 with 6262 viewsdannyblue

Grove
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024