Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday's referee 18:10 - Jan 17 with 2916 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/61728
Saturday's referee on 22:53 - Jan 17 with 2715 viewsLblock

He’s one of the few refs I think are okay

I bet he gets dog abuse though

Fingers crossed he has a good “homey” game

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Saturday's referee on 23:00 - Jan 17 with 2704 viewsWatford_Ranger

Saturday's referee on 22:53 - Jan 17 by Lblock

He’s one of the few refs I think are okay

I bet he gets dog abuse though

Fingers crossed he has a good “homey” game

Only came here for the dog abuse joke and you’ve beaten me to it. Good work.
Saturday's referee on 08:54 - Jan 18 with 2588 viewsNorthernr

Huddersfield fan.

Thought I'd chuck that in there, cheer you all up.
Saturday's referee on 09:28 - Jan 18 with 2555 viewsstevec

Funny season this, in relation to referees and the consensus over recent years that their standards have fallen..

Of the 60 points our heroes have already scuppered, I’m struggling to think of one point that’s been lost due to poor refereeing.
Saturday's referee on 09:32 - Jan 18 with 2549 viewsNorthernr

Saturday's referee on 09:28 - Jan 18 by stevec

Funny season this, in relation to referees and the consensus over recent years that their standards have fallen..

Of the 60 points our heroes have already scuppered, I’m struggling to think of one point that’s been lost due to poor refereeing.

We had a bad week in the autumn where Swansea scored a goal that should have been disallowed, so in theory two points, Coventry scored an offside goal and we had a blatant penalty turned down, one point, and Begovic got sent off at Leeds.

But otherwise you're right. We don't go in the oppo box often enough to have many penalty apealls, and we concede so many goals that the odd controversial one doesn't make much difference. Also we haven't had Stroud yet.
Saturday's referee on 09:32 - Jan 18 with 2549 viewsR_from_afar

Saturday's referee on 08:54 - Jan 18 by Northernr

Huddersfield fan.

Well, that's just marvellous news

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Saturday's referee on 10:14 - Jan 18 with 2494 viewsTheChef

Saturday's referee on 09:32 - Jan 18 by Northernr

We had a bad week in the autumn where Swansea scored a goal that should have been disallowed, so in theory two points, Coventry scored an offside goal and we had a blatant penalty turned down, one point, and Begovic got sent off at Leeds.

But otherwise you're right. We don't go in the oppo box often enough to have many penalty apealls, and we concede so many goals that the odd controversial one doesn't make much difference. Also we haven't had Stroud yet.

Which means a Stroud appearance is imminent.

Just like a QPR win

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Saturday's referee on 10:14 - Jan 18 with 2495 viewsCamberleyR

Huddersfield fan.

Lee Mason all over again...

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

Saturday's referee on 10:51 - Jan 18 with 2430 viewsactonman

Don’t forget the tw@t we had at Southampton away ! Although he wasn’t the reason we lost , he certainly wasn’t letting us do anything to try and win !
Saturday's referee on 11:13 - Jan 18 with 2386 viewsstevec

Yeah I’d forgotten we haven’t had Stroud yet, he’ll be begging for the game that can send us down.

Apart from the distraction of how shit we are, I’m finding I’m a lot happier with refs in general this season and I put that down to being much calmer during the 90 minutes knowing the curse of time wasting can be, and largely is, alleviated by adding the correct amount of time on.

I’d be getting agitated so much previously that I’d blame the ref for anything and everything if things weren’t going our way.
Saturday's referee on 11:17 - Jan 18 with 2370 viewsWatford_Ranger

Saturday's referee on 10:51 - Jan 18 by actonman

Don’t forget the tw@t we had at Southampton away ! Although he wasn’t the reason we lost , he certainly wasn’t letting us do anything to try and win !

One of those special non-contact refs who didn’t let Armstrong within six yards of the opposition.
Saturday's referee on 11:18 - Jan 18 with 2368 viewsWatford_Ranger

Huddersfield fan.

How is that allowed?
Saturday's referee on 11:49 - Jan 18 with 2327 viewsstevec

Saturday's referee on 11:18 - Jan 18 by Watford_Ranger

How is that allowed?

We’re playing Millwall
Saturday's referee on 00:02 - Jan 20 with 2071 viewspaulhoop2

Change of ref Clive it’s Lewis Smith ? Any reviews on him ? And Josh smith as 4th for 2nd home game In a row are they related?

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Saturday's referee on 19:27 - Jan 20 with 1914 viewspaulhoop2

How’d he do chaps ? First timer I believe thought was ok actually

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Saturday's referee on 19:32 - Jan 20 with 1877 viewsHarbour

Saturday's referee on 19:27 - Jan 20 by paulhoop2

I didn’t see it clearly but there was a shout fir a handball and pen.
Saturday's referee on 19:36 - Jan 20 with 1842 viewsLanhoop

Yeah, competent and nothing contentious really. He can come back.
Saturday's referee on 19:38 - Jan 20 with 1836 viewsWatford_Ranger

Don’t recall any particularly bad challenges or huge incidents. Cifuentes was pissed off early over the foul on Willock but it wasn’t much. The handball is probably given with VAR but it’s one of those you’d rather wasn’t.
Saturday's referee on 20:34 - Jan 20 with 1754 viewsterryb

Saturday's referee on 19:36 - Jan 20 by Lanhoop

Yeah, competent and nothing contentious really. He can come back.

Nothing contentious?

How about the penalty we weren't given for handball? Even more blatant than the one at Ipswich! Soon afterwrds they had there one shot on target that was cleared off the line.

Apart from that, I thought he was decent.
Saturday's referee on 20:40 - Jan 20 with 1730 viewsMrSheen

Saturday's referee on 20:34 - Jan 20 by terryb

Nothing contentious?

How about the penalty we weren't given for handball? Even more blatant than the one at Ipswich! Soon afterwrds they had there one shot on target that was cleared off the line.

Thought the foul on Armstrong in the corner deserved a card, but he was probably caught cold by how early it was. Colback was lucky to get away with taking a couple of players out off the ball, but no complaints on balance. He was at least consistent with what he tolerated so well done him and well done Colback for working out where the line was.
Saturday's referee on 20:51 - Jan 20 with 1689 viewsBlackCrowe

I didn't really notice him, so he did very well.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Saturday's referee on 21:15 - Jan 20 with 1598 viewsderbyhoop

The penalty claim was an error, IMHO. Otherwise pretty good. Could have been card happy, but it was competitive without geing dirty.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Saturday's referee on 21:24 - Jan 20 with 1565 viewseastside_r

Saturday's referee on 19:38 - Jan 20 by Watford_Ranger

Don’t recall any particularly bad challenges or huge incidents. Cifuentes was pissed off early over the foul on Willock but it wasn’t much. The handball is probably given with VAR but it’s one of those you’d rather wasn’t.

Cifuentes booked after that Willock foul for something he said to the 4th official who obviously understands the Catalan for vvanker.
[Post edited 20 Jan 21:25]
Saturday's referee on 21:41 - Jan 20 with 1510 viewsMrSheen

Does anyone know the last time none of our players got a card?
Saturday's referee on 21:48 - Jan 20 with 1478 viewsLongsufferingR

Saturday's referee on 20:34 - Jan 20 by terryb

Nothing contentious?

Wow just seen a replay of the handball. Hoe the hell is that not a pen? Thankfully didn't affect the result.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024