Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum fans should have received life time bans. 11:56 - Jul 22 with 5058 viewsrunningman75

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/chelsea-fan-banned-from-football-matches-f
Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 12:01 - Jul 22 with 3849 viewsWatford_Ranger

I don't mean to sympathise with them at all but how is this a football crime exactly if it didn't happen in a stadium or close to it?

By all means punish them for the crime of racially abusing someone but I think it's a dangerous precedent.
Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 12:07 - Jul 22 with 3818 viewsDorse

Their defence said that their actions weren't racially motivated. So presumably singing 'we're racist and that's the way we like it' is simply how they make friends.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 12:12 - Jul 22 with 3809 viewsMrSheen

It must be so hard to keep a straight face in court given some of the whoppers people come out with.
Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 12:13 - Jul 22 with 3790 viewsGetMeRangers

Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 12:01 - Jul 22 by Watford_Ranger

I don't mean to sympathise with them at all but how is this a football crime exactly if it didn't happen in a stadium or close to it?

By all means punish them for the crime of racially abusing someone but I think it's a dangerous precedent.

Perhaps the judge felt that, as they were attending a football match that their repeated racist behaviour would be likely to be repeated while attending other games

Dangerous precedent or not, anything that removes racist scum fans from attending football matches is fine in my eyes

In other news. See Leeds fans are living up to their reputation
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3170079/Leeds-United-supporter
Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 12:23 - Jul 22 with 3766 viewsrunningman75

Racism exists in football though the in the UK there are campaigns such as "Kick Racism out of Football". As someone who used to go to games from the 1980s when the NF were selling newspapers outside their ground I have always despised clubs such as Chelsea who have always had a larger minority of racist fans.
This case will have worldwide prominence due the massive presence of the Premier League in world football and I feel the ban was not sufficient in sending a message out to would be hooligans.
Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 12:29 - Jul 22 with 3745 viewspaulparker

Why has this come to court in England when it happened in france ?
what I don't get is you can walk down a London street with your toddler carrying a flag of ISIS and fcuk all happens to you ,
yet a load of p*ssed up bullies who happen to be football fans get banned from football for 5 years
I wonder if our ISIS supporting friend gets banned from his mosque for 5 years
I think we know the answer

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 13:08 - Jul 22 with 3659 viewsDorse

Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 12:29 - Jul 22 by paulparker

what I don't get is you can walk down a London street with your toddler carrying a flag of ISIS and fcuk all happens to you ,
yet a load of p*ssed up bullies who happen to be football fans get banned from football for 5 years

Well? Come on, don't keep us in suspense!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 13:25 - Jul 22 with 3612 viewsGetMeRangers

Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 12:29 - Jul 22 by paulparker

Are you not concluding that someone who is favour of the ISIS is therefore a supporter of the actions? It is a bit like saying people who support Sinn Fein, the Provos political wing, support the actions of the psychopaths who kill and maim in the name of the IRA and therefore should be dealt with in some way.

These racist thugs, and I am mindful and ashamed that one is an ex RUC officer, choose to extol their views under the guise of supporting a football team. One with a despicable history of racism running through its club and fans. They should be banned from opportunities of hiding behind a crowd to air their vile racist bias... either under the guise of a Chelsea supporter or of any club, or country

If they had been doing this with our club's colours, I would have felt no different
Login to get fewer ads

Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 14:38 - Jul 22 with 3544 viewspaulparker

Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 13:25 - Jul 22 by GetMeRangers

Are you not concluding that someone who is favour of the ISIS is therefore a supporter of the actions? It is a bit like saying people who support Sinn Fein, the Provos political wing, support the actions of the psychopaths who kill and maim in the name of the IRA and therefore should be dealt with in some way.

These racist thugs, and I am mindful and ashamed that one is an ex RUC officer, choose to extol their views under the guise of supporting a football team. One with a despicable history of racism running through its club and fans. They should be banned from opportunities of hiding behind a crowd to air their vile racist bias... either under the guise of a Chelsea supporter or of any club, or country

If they had been doing this with our club's colours, I would have felt no different

ok then lets say im on my way to the theatre for the evening, I have a couple of drinks and start abusing someone from a different background to me
does that mean im banned from the theatre for 5 years ??
im not condoning the Chelsea fans behaviour I hate bullying of any kind
but why do football fans have different laws against them ? especially when the incident happened to a French national in france, surely its down to French authorities to take the matter further

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 14:43 - Jul 22 with 3526 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 14:38 - Jul 22 by paulparker

ok then lets say im on my way to the theatre for the evening, I have a couple of drinks and start abusing someone from a different background to me
but why do football fans have different laws against them ? especially when the incident happened to a French national in france, surely its down to French authorities to take the matter further

That's an excellent point, Paul, in fairness.

Mind you, Chelsea fans should be banned for life just for being, well, Chelsea fans.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 14:54 - Jul 22 with 3504 viewsToast_R

Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 14:38 - Jul 22 by paulparker

Ridiculous point.

They are football fans following their team like it or not that means they are representing that club and their country to some degree. They are there for the sole purpose of watching Chelsea and all the antisocial behaviour that "going to football" brings i.e getting on the piss with your mates.

Would they have racially abused a man if not for the pack animal behaviour that the purpose for their being there contributed to? 99% no. Wouldn't have entered their mindset.

Banning them for 5 years from something they clearly have a massive affection for will be a huge blow to them individually. Right punishment IMO.
Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 15:00 - Jul 22 with 3481 viewspaulparker

Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 14:54 - Jul 22 by Toast_R

Ridiculous point.

They are football fans following their team like it or not that means they are representing that club and their country to some degree. They are there for the sole purpose of watching Chelsea and all the antisocial behaviour that "going to football" brings i.e getting on the piss with your mates.

Would they have racially abused a man if not for the pack animal behaviour that the purpose for their being there contributed to? 99% no. Wouldn't have entered their mindset.

Banning them for 5 years from something they clearly have a massive affection for will be a huge blow to them individually. Right punishment IMO.

how's it ridiculous that its a different law for the football fans

what about the incidents where people on the train have abused fellow passengers and have been caught on video phones
what's happened to them ?? and what if they were on the way back from sainsburys are they still not representing there country ? and why haven't they been banned from shopping for 5 years ,
you cant have one rule for one and another rule because they are football fans

Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 15:36 - Jul 22 with 3447 viewskensalriser

Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 15:00 - Jul 22 by paulparker

how's it ridiculous that its a different law for the football fans

what about the incidents where people on the train have abused fellow passengers and have been caught on video phones
what's happened to them ?? and what if they were on the way back from sainsburys are they still not representing there country ? and why haven't they been banned from shopping for 5 years ,
you cant have one rule for one and another rule because they are football fans

Give the anger a rest, PP, it'll do you good.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 15:37 - Jul 22 with 3445 viewsQPR1882

Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 14:54 - Jul 22 by Toast_R

Ridiculous point.

They are football fans following their team ?

How did they know that at the time ?

As far as i saw they were a bunch of pissed up lads with no football colours pushing a black man off a train and singing they were racist and proud of it, that is what they were arrested for. It came out after that they were scum fans but they could just as well been office workers in suits. The crime was racism.
Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 15:41 - Jul 22 with 3437 viewsBluce_Ree

The crime should be supporting Chelsea and should be punishable by death.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 15:48 - Jul 22 with 3425 viewsBklynRanger

Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 15:41 - Jul 22 by Bluce_Ree

Agreed.

I do think Mr Parker raises an interesting bit of devil's advocacy there, but it is a different situation to Sainsbury's or the theatre.

For example, if these 4 lovables were members of Putney High St Sainsbury's Shopper Club (which I am) and got caught doing this then PHSSSC would have a right to say "We don't like what we saw there and we don't want you being in our esteemed Shoppers Club" - please return your ID card and the 500 plastic bags. And they might even have the ability to do that written into their membership regulations.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2015 15:49]
Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 16:21 - Jul 22 with 3368 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 12:13 - Jul 22 by GetMeRangers

Perhaps the judge felt that, as they were attending a football match that their repeated racist behaviour would be likely to be repeated while attending other games

Dangerous precedent or not, anything that removes racist scum fans from attending football matches is fine in my eyes

In other news. See Leeds fans are living up to their reputation
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3170079/Leeds-United-supporter

So if you have a drink and own a car then you should be banned from driving because you may go on to drive that car, having had a drink. Or should every member of the BNP be the subject of banning orders, because they may take and express their racist views into a football ground. As the first post says, this is not a football mater, but a criminal one and should have been delt with accordingly
Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 16:32 - Jul 22 with 3340 viewsToast_R

Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 15:37 - Jul 22 by QPR1882

They are football fans following their team ?

How did they know that at the time ?

As far as i saw they were a bunch of pissed up lads with no football colours pushing a black man off a train and singing they were racist and proud of it, that is what they were arrested for. It came out after that they were scum fans but they could just as well been office workers in suits. The crime was racism.

Err they were traveling to the match in Paris with God knows how many other Chelsea fans on the same train the night Chelsea were playing Paris. Don't take Perry Mason to figure out they were football fans.

Defending these c*nts is ridiculous.
Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 17:00 - Jul 22 with 3286 viewsQPR1882

Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 16:32 - Jul 22 by Toast_R

Err they were traveling to the match in Paris with God knows how many other Chelsea fans on the same train the night Chelsea were playing Paris. Don't take Perry Mason to figure out they were football fans.

Defending these c*nts is ridiculous.

I get a train from Clapham junction to westfield on match days. The train is full of Scum fans and QPR fans going to football and it is also full of shoppers going to westfield. Perry Mason could tell everyone apart if they were not wearing colours could he ?

Just because you are a bunch of pissed up guys it does not make you all football fans.
Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 17:19 - Jul 22 with 3247 viewsTacticalR

Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 15:41 - Jul 22 by Bluce_Ree

They should not be allowed near to the theatre.

Air hostess clique

Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 17:46 - Jul 22 with 3197 viewsToast_R

Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 17:00 - Jul 22 by QPR1882

I get a train from Clapham junction to westfield on match days. The train is full of Scum fans and QPR fans going to football and it is also full of shoppers going to westfield. Perry Mason could tell everyone apart if they were not wearing colours could he ?

Just because you are a bunch of pissed up guys it does not make you all football fans.

I think Perry could actually. Groups of English speaking men on the piss rarely travel to Paris for the Moulin Rouge.
Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 17:48 - Jul 22 with 3191 viewsClive_Anderson

Oh great the more c*nty they act the more stuff they win. Lump on for them doing the treble this year.
Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 18:36 - Jul 22 with 3146 viewsHayesender

A mate of mine got a three year banning order because he had a scuffle in Shepherd's Bush one Saturday night after we'd played Chelsea.

The fight/handbags had absolutely bugger all to to with the football, but because he had his season tkt on him, and had been to the game hours earlier the police charged him with a football related offence. It's bollox!

P's, I'm not condoning the actions of these morons, but surely they should have stood trial in France?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 18:54 - Jul 22 with 3120 viewsLblock

I'm with Parker and Hayes here

Have a flimsy ruck with someone 10pm in West End and you'd be unlucky to even get chucked in the van or charged
Do that in W12 on match day and you could be looking at 3 years bird and a 5 year ban
We fans have been prejudiced against for years

Feels a bit hideous sort of using these chelscum goons as an example of injustice though

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Scum fans should have received life time bans. on 20:36 - Jul 22 with 3032 viewsBrightonhoop

Anyone else remember 'Poems on the Underground' in the late 1980's? There was a Milton poem defaced by someone writing 'Bollx' through it....clearly a gang of unruly pished up Byron supporters on the rampage the previous weekend. Dark days they were.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2015 20:38]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024