Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hodgson's England 10:34 - Mar 26 with 25986 viewsBlackCrowe

Honestly don't think i can be bothered to watch tonight.

3 months away, Hodgson should start playing as close to a first team as possible now. Time for mass scale experimentation passed a fair while ago IMO.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Hodgson's England on 10:38 - Mar 26 with 9193 viewsHayesender

Sod England, I'm off out for a ruby tonight to try and sweat this nasty bug out of me

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Hodgson's England on 10:52 - Mar 26 with 9174 viewsDorse

Hodgson's England on 10:38 - Mar 26 by Hayesender

Sod England, I'm off out for a ruby tonight to try and sweat this nasty bug out of me

There are at least 2 threads of advice / dire warnings for you to consider. Put A & E on speed-dial, bog roll in the freezer, procure some sort of anus chap-stick, plan your route home via public khazis, ensure you pack spare grundies or, at the very least, bicycle clips and you'll have a great time.

Bosh's next thread: 'Hayesender RIP'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Hodgson's England on 10:54 - Mar 26 with 9168 viewsHayesender

Hodgson's England on 10:52 - Mar 26 by Dorse

There are at least 2 threads of advice / dire warnings for you to consider. Put A & E on speed-dial, bog roll in the freezer, procure some sort of anus chap-stick, plan your route home via public khazis, ensure you pack spare grundies or, at the very least, bicycle clips and you'll have a great time.

Guffaw

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Hodgson's England on 11:01 - Mar 26 with 9155 viewsClive_Anderson

Knew Welbeck would be straight back in there despite not being up to it. At least Kane is getting a go I suppose, but we all know it'll be Welbeck and Rooney up front for the Euros.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2016 11:01]
Hodgson's England on 11:20 - Mar 26 with 9112 viewsrsonist

Is this really even that experimental?

Unless Shaw and Wilshere get fit I'd say that was as likely as any to be the first choice midfield and defence. Attack will be some awkward bodge of Sterling/Welbeck and Lallana flanking Rooney.

It's funny to read people suggesting that the psychic link between the Tottenham players is what could drive England to the trophy this summer. Worked a treat in 2014 with all the Liverpool players didn't it. "Now if we play Rooney in the Suarez role..."
Hodgson's England on 11:42 - Mar 26 with 9090 viewsJigsore

I might watch for once. If they're going to play Germany on the counter it might work, we've got the full-backs for it and Welbeck and Lallana have been in decent form to be fair. I suspect Vardy will probably get on at some point too and he is very quick

but if that shrek b@stard Rooney comes on i'll go mental

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Hodgson's England on 11:56 - Mar 26 with 9075 viewsToast_R

I'll be watching this with a few cold beers and my £10 worth of Chilli Biltong and Peri Peri Droiwors my Mrs bought me as I didn't want chocolate this easter.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2016 11:58]
Hodgson's England on 11:57 - Mar 26 with 9069 viewspaulparker

Unless you play for spurs & Liverpool your not getting in the England team it seems

How the feck does wellbeck waltz back in ?? When vardy has been banging them in all season
As for lallana & Henderson words fail me , awful players , why no Antonio or noble , you know players in form
Cresswell, Drinkwater, vardy , shawcross should be all starting tonight
Hodgson is bang out of his depth and I hope we get stuffed

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Hodgson's England on 12:58 - Mar 26 with 9005 viewsW13R

Hodgson's England on 10:52 - Mar 26 by Dorse

Anus chap-stick................. superb!!
Hodgson's England on 13:07 - Mar 26 with 8976 viewsTheBlob

It's either watching England or pumping out the cess pit.....not much in it really...the decision,not the cess pit.....we've had heavy rain and the pit is looking like a Quatermass Experiment.....green bubbles.....I swear it chuckled at me as I fed it an expired duck....

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Hodgson's England on 13:58 - Mar 26 with 8931 viewsjohncharles

Hodgson's England on 12:58 - Mar 26 by W13R

Take your word for it.

Strong and stable my arse.

Hodgson's England on 14:01 - Mar 26 with 8922 viewsjohncharles

Hadn't noticed they were playing. Does anyone apart from Wellbeck's mum and dad really give a monkeys ?
To be fair, I didn't bother with the Wales match either.

Strong and stable my arse.

Hodgson's England on 16:13 - Mar 26 with 8832 viewsDorse

Hodgson's England on 12:58 - Mar 26 by W13R

That is definitely the tag-line for the advert.

'Are you going out with the boys again tonight?'
'Think I'll give it a miss. My nautical miles are giving me hell and they're off to Paddy O'Singh's'.
'What? The Irish curry house?'
'Yep, that's the one and it's all-you-can-eat Phal and Guiness night.'
'But darling, I was talking with the girls about this and they told me to buy you this'.
(Holds up NEW Anus Chap Stick)
'Hang on, you were discussing my Sigmunds?'
'Yes, on the bus and later in Costa and then at the church social. Anyway, they said that it is marvellous. You can...' (Cuts to montage of people riding bikes, buying suspiciously large root vegetables etc)
'... just enjoy life. Give it a go'.
(Cuts to footage of him staggering up the front garden, wife waiting at the door)
'Well dear, how was it?'
'Are you the ambulance...?'

(Music swells and she turns to the camera)
'Anus Chap Stick... Superb!'
Available in Original, Cool Ranch and Old Spice.

Hodgson's England on 18:24 - Mar 26 with 8722 viewsPunteR

Hodgson's England on 16:13 - Mar 26 by Dorse

That is definitely the tag-line for the advert.

'Are you going out with the boys again tonight?'
'Think I'll give it a miss. My nautical miles are giving me hell and they're off to Paddy O'Singh's'.
'What? The Irish curry house?'
'Yep, that's the one and it's all-you-can-eat Phal and Guiness night.'
'But darling, I was talking with the girls about this and they told me to buy you this'.
(Holds up NEW Anus Chap Stick)
'Hang on, you were discussing my Sigmunds?'
'Yes, on the bus and later in Costa and then at the church social. Anyway, they said that it is marvellous. You can...' (Cuts to montage of people riding bikes, buying suspiciously large root vegetables etc)
'... just enjoy life. Give it a go'.
(Cuts to footage of him staggering up the front garden, wife waiting at the door)
'Well dear, how was it?'
'Are you the ambulance...?'

(Music swells and she turns to the camera)
'Anus Chap Stick... Superb!'
Available in Original, Cool Ranch and Old Spice.

old spice sounds painful

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Hodgson's England on 18:33 - Mar 26 with 8702 viewsLblock

I've only missed one England game live or on TV since I was 12

Tonight Mathew, I'm going to be in a bar restaurant type affair where I know there is no TV
I was slightly bothered by this but having seen the team I'm simply shrugging my shoulders and heavy sighing indignation

Pah!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Hodgson's England on 18:38 - Mar 26 with 8702 viewsLowerloftLad

Welbeck is this some sort of joke ... No just bottle job England

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Hodgson's England on 18:41 - Mar 26 with 8701 viewsLlanranger

I must be in a minority of one! Maybe it comes from being English in a place where most others are desperate for England to lose (including my youngest son - the reincarnation of Owain Glyndwr by all accounts!).
I shall watch the match, hopefully enjoy it, cheer on England and look forward to the Euro's.
Qualified unbeaten, but it's not enough for some supporters.
Easy group? That comment came after we started beating everyone. At first it was a tricky group, and the Swiss would win.
Wellbeck? Seems to me he always performs for England (kiss of death there) and I can fully understand why he's in the team.
Woy? Doing a good job from where I'm sitting.
And at the end of the day, if you just like good football it is Germany playing...
Hodgson's England on 19:07 - Mar 26 with 8652 viewsDorse

If we win: three months of jingoistic mass hysteria until the inevitable fcuk up on penalties in the quarter final.
If we lose: three months of nihilism and ennui that is shattered by the completely unexpected run to the quarter final when we are unlucky to narrowly go out on penalties.

Hodgson's England on 19:25 - Mar 26 with 8619 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Hodgson's England on 18:41 - Mar 26 by Llanranger

I must be in a minority of one! Maybe it comes from being English in a place where most others are desperate for England to lose (including my youngest son - the reincarnation of Owain Glyndwr by all accounts!).
I shall watch the match, hopefully enjoy it, cheer on England and look forward to the Euro's.
Easy group? That comment came after we started beating everyone. At first it was a tricky group, and the Swiss would win.
Wellbeck? Seems to me he always performs for England (kiss of death there) and I can fully understand why he's in the team.
And at the end of the day, if you just like good football it is Germany playing...

This.

Even if we fvcking won it, people would complain that the trophy is too heavy.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2016 19:28]
Hodgson's England on 19:31 - Mar 26 with 8605 viewsBlackCrowe

Hodgson's England on 18:41 - Mar 26 by Llanranger

I would love England to do well. But i can't agree about it being a tricky qualifying group - it was a joke or else English football is the international equivalent of leagues 1 and 2.

There's some good players though and not the bling (exception Rooney) of recent years.

Hodgson's England on 19:49 - Mar 26 with 8579 viewsBlackCrowe

Oh good, it's Clive Tyldesey.

Hodgson's England on 19:53 - Mar 26 with 8572 viewsClive_Anderson

Who were the idiots shouting during the minutes silence?
Hodgson's England on 20:22 - Mar 26 with 8535 viewsBlackCrowe

Oh that's easy, they were the c@nts.

Hodgson's England on 20:29 - Mar 26 with 8522 viewsClive_Anderson

Well this is tedious so far.
Hodgson's England on 20:40 - Mar 26 with 8488 viewsMrSheen

Germany's kit is even worse than ours. It looks like they're wearing bin bags.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024