Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lumley or Ingram 14:32 - Jun 29 with 7947 viewsGloucs_R

Who would be your number 1 and why?

Ingram - 196 apps - 6'3, 24 years
Lumley - 52 apps, 6'5, 23 years

Poll: Are we staying up?

Lumley or Ingram on 14:45 - Jun 29 with 5780 viewskingsburyR

I'd go with the better one!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Lumley or Ingram on 14:45 - Jun 29 with 5780 viewspeejaybee

Why not alternate them,

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Lumley or Ingram on 14:57 - Jun 29 with 5753 viewsRBlock

It has to be Ingram's to lose. He's sat on the bench, waiting patiently for his shot; to have Lumley usurp it from him would be a right kick in the teeth and if I was him I'd be livid about it. Lumley is the more junior of the two, let him stake his claim in training and Cup games for now.
Lumley or Ingram on 15:04 - Jun 29 with 5728 viewswombat

Lumley or Ingram on 14:57 - Jun 29 by RBlock

It has to be Ingram's to lose. He's sat on the bench, waiting patiently for his shot; to have Lumley usurp it from him would be a right kick in the teeth and if I was him I'd be livid about it. Lumley is the more junior of the two, let him stake his claim in training and Cup games for now.

lumley for me , ingram dosnt make me feel in anyway confident

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Lumley or Ingram on 15:04 - Jun 29 with 5726 viewsaston_hoop

Seny Dieng is the same age (albeit with far less experience). Whats he like? Obviously not number one yet but do we at least have any extra squad option?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Lumley or Ingram on 15:14 - Jun 29 with 5705 viewsWadR

Lumley or Ingram on 15:04 - Jun 29 by aston_hoop

Seny Dieng is the same age (albeit with far less experience). Whats he like? Obviously not number one yet but do we at least have any extra squad option?

The 20 goals a season target man we've been desperate for.
Lumley or Ingram on 15:26 - Jun 29 with 5683 viewsMedwayR

Ingram. More experienced and I think that will be important with our squad at the moment. I wonder if Dieng doing u23's & on the bench with Lumley on loan would be a good idea or not...

Poll: Who’s better?

Lumley or Ingram on 15:31 - Jun 29 with 5676 viewsterryb

Lumley for me.
Login to get fewer ads

Lumley or Ingram on 15:58 - Jun 29 with 5612 viewsDorse

Ingram but with Lumley stood behind him whispering 'Remember that thou art mortal'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Lumley or Ingram on 16:43 - Jun 29 with 5515 viewsEsox_Lucius

I'm going with Lumgram.

The grass is always greener.

Lumley or Ingram on 16:46 - Jun 29 with 5507 viewsWestbourneR

Lumley or Ingram on 16:43 - Jun 29 by Esox_Lucius

I'm going with Lumgram.

Lumley is much the better of the two.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Lumley or Ingram on 17:10 - Jun 29 with 5466 viewsMedwayR

Lumley or Ingram on 16:46 - Jun 29 by WestbourneR

Lumley is much the better of the two.

Out of curiosity what are you basing that on, how much have you seen of either of them?

Poll: Who’s better?

Lumley or Ingram on 19:03 - Jun 29 with 5348 viewsrsonist

Lumley or Ingram on 14:57 - Jun 29 by RBlock

This. Lumley may or may not have made more impressive cameos so far but that isn't the test of any keeper - Ingram more than deserves a consistent run to show what he's about. The same people that signed Smithies signed Ingram so let's all be patient and develop the player (who is still young for his position) like we're supposed to without rushing to conclusions.
Lumley or Ingram on 19:07 - Jun 29 with 5341 viewsWatford_Ranger

Sorry I don’t see the argument for Ingram. Lumley has had rave reviews a league below while Ingram has looked poor in his (admittedly few) chances.
Lumley or Ingram on 19:08 - Jun 29 with 5340 viewsBklynRanger

Lumley or Ingram on 14:45 - Jun 29 by kingsburyR

I'd go with the better one!

Whoever can displace more water by climbing aggressively into a mondella resonance double ended bath. Competition to be staged in the centre circle at half time during the Sheffield United match.
Lumley or Ingram on 19:23 - Jun 29 with 5319 viewsRangersw12

Lumley or Ingram on 19:07 - Jun 29 by Watford_Ranger

Sorry I don’t see the argument for Ingram. Lumley has had rave reviews a league below while Ingram has looked poor in his (admittedly few) chances.

To be fair Smithies also looked poor when he had sporadic games and only started to show his true colours when he got a run in the side

I would start with Ingram for first dozen or so games
Lumley or Ingram on 19:59 - Jun 29 with 5282 viewsHantsR

It'll have to go to penalties.
Lumley or Ingram on 20:41 - Jun 29 with 5241 viewsrsonist

Lumley or Ingram on 19:07 - Jun 29 by Watford_Ranger

Well the simple argument for Ingram here is you've just ignored his own very decent spells in leagues below and also Lumley dropping a rick in his (admittedly single) chance.
Lumley or Ingram on 20:48 - Jun 29 with 5234 viewsPunteR

You have to start with Ingram. Its the right thing to do.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Lumley or Ingram on 20:51 - Jun 29 with 5224 viewsBluce_Ree

It's time, gentlemen.

RETURN OF THE KING.

Send up the signal. It's time for Rob Green.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Lumley or Ingram on 20:55 - Jun 29 with 5218 viewsJigsore

Ingram is next in line. Admittedley in his sporadic appearances he's seemed a bit suspect but you have to give him the benefit of the doubt and go with him for a while, it's been a while since he's had regular football.

Having Lumley as well is a luxury. If Ingram can't perform then he can take over and Matt can't complain about it. No need to worry.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Lumley or Ingram on 21:09 - Jun 29 with 5193 viewscaliforniahoop

Lumley for me, the perceived loss on the Smithies fee will be more than made back when we sell this kid!
Lumley or Ingram on 21:11 - Jun 29 with 5191 viewsrsonist

Lumley or Ingram on 20:41 - Jun 29 by rsonist

Well the simple argument for Ingram here is you've just ignored his own very decent spells in leagues below and also Lumley dropping a rick in his (admittedly single) chance.

And actually now I look at it Ingram probably did a lot better than we realise at Northampton despite being behind the worst defence in the league (unlike Lumley at Blackpool whose defenders there are now moving up a division).

Thoughts from the local press there:

https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/qpr-scout-report-fo
[Post edited 29 Jun 2018 21:12]
Lumley or Ingram on 01:43 - Jun 30 with 5067 viewssmegma

Lumley.

As I reckon he's the better keeper.
Lumley or Ingram on 08:14 - Jun 30 with 4944 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Change the names, and it could be a debate about what we should do when when QE2 goes: Charles Ingram or William Lumley?

Slightly worried Charles might spend too much time hugging the goal posts. But by birth right, it should be his, he is next in line. Do we know if William’s sister-in-law has a fine ‘arris? Could swing it!

Could abolish the lot, go all gung-ho and elect to play rush-goalie.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024