Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England 23:01 - Oct 14 with 2605 viewsdigswellhoop

Any thoughts
England on 23:06 - Oct 14 with 1971 views100percent

mason mount is a useless waste of space.
England on 23:11 - Oct 14 with 1952 viewsted_hendrix

Three players sent off/red carded within a Month; Walker, the incredibly over rated Maguire and James.
Draw you're own conclusions from that but discipline needs looking at.
That's poor form.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

England on 23:31 - Oct 14 with 1904 views100percent

The game was crying out for some creativity tonight. I actually felt sorry for kane as he seemed the only one with the slightest bit of passion or enthusiasm for the game. Absolutely void of dynamics up front - seriously do not see what mount adds and rashford had a poor game too.
England on 23:40 - Oct 14 with 1887 viewsLoftgirl

Couldn't care less.
England on 23:46 - Oct 14 with 1876 viewsloftboy

Didn’t even realise they were playing until I saw the news when I got in half an hour ago.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

England on 00:08 - Oct 15 with 1854 viewsJigsore

James played pretty well and get a red card after the game for telling the referee what a shocking f*cking game he had, so good on him. he best be careful because i may be starting to like him

I know he's Chelsea but isn't every f*cker these days? unless he becomes synonymous with chelsea, in which case...

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

England on 00:19 - Oct 15 with 1824 viewsDannyPaddox

Southgate - two years ago the country of England fell under a mass waistcoat-based delusion.

Arnos Grove could do a better job.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2020 0:21]
England on 02:02 - Oct 15 with 1767 viewsSharpy36

Not sure what this 7 at the back is all about ?

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Login to get fewer ads

England on 02:20 - Oct 15 with 1758 viewstimcocking

England on 02:42 - Oct 15 with 1753 viewsLoftgirl

England on 00:19 - Oct 15 by DannyPaddox

Southgate - two years ago the country of England fell under a mass waistcoat-based delusion.

Arnos Grove could do a better job.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2020 0:21]

I think Cockfosters would be more interesting.
England on 03:45 - Oct 15 with 1721 viewsHooparoo

Denmark 1 Three Kittens 0

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

England on 05:08 - Oct 15 with 1697 viewsessextaxiboy

England on 23:40 - Oct 14 by Loftgirl

Couldn't care less.

+1
England on 07:31 - Oct 15 with 1593 viewsDorse

We ain't all that.

In other news, bears have been observed defecating in heavily forested areas and traces of Catholicism have been found in the Vatican.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

England on 08:03 - Oct 15 with 1546 viewsMrSheen

England on 00:08 - Oct 15 by Jigsore

James played pretty well and get a red card after the game for telling the referee what a shocking f*cking game he had, so good on him. he best be careful because i may be starting to like him

I know he's Chelsea but isn't every f*cker these days? unless he becomes synonymous with chelsea, in which case...

Mixed feelings about him in our house. On the one hand, he's Ch*ls**, on the other, he was at primary school with my kids, so they're thrilled for him. His older brother was in my daughter's class, was a Reading junior but has lost his way somewhat. Reece was the year below, they had a younger sister Lauren who tore into games with her brothers' friends and was a completely fearless nutcase by all accounts - now at Manchester United. Dad was a promising non-league player until he had a bad motorcycle accident as a young man, then started his own coaching company.
England on 08:24 - Oct 15 with 1490 viewstraininvain

Obviously wasn’t good but not as bad as some will have you believe. Main take away from the last few months is that discipline needs sorting but plenty of young talent emerging.
England on 08:35 - Oct 15 with 1460 viewsLoftgirl

Why did we play in blue?
England on 08:56 - Oct 15 with 1407 viewspaulparker

England on 08:24 - Oct 15 by traininvain

Obviously wasn’t good but not as bad as some will have you believe. Main take away from the last few months is that discipline needs sorting but plenty of young talent emerging.

I like Southgate but he needs to stop messing around with formations and squads ,
He also needs to stop this obsession with mason mount he offers nothing, that game last night was crying out for Grealish especially with us being down to ten men , Grealish can get a free kick and get an opponent booked , I fear his talent will go the same way as Hoddle & le tiss
Plus points though are
Coady a natural leader at the back
James who did more in one game than TAA has in 10 for England
DCL looks the part
Ings who only got one start but looked good
Winks did ok

Negatives
Kalvin phillips does he pass forward ?
Declan rice just awful and why is he in the same team as phillips
Dier accident prone
Kyle Walker at CB it doesn’t work
Mason mount
Picking Maguire
Not picking a left back other than Chilwell
Not getting the best of Sancho

I would hope that the likes of Barkley , Ox , will come back to that midfield as it was atrocious last night , we missed sterling and deli Ali who imo if he gets games should come back to that squad

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

England on 09:15 - Oct 15 with 1379 viewsTheChef

England on 08:35 - Oct 15 by Loftgirl

Why did we play in blue?

New kits to peddle innit.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

England on 09:23 - Oct 15 with 1361 viewsessextaxiboy

England on 08:56 - Oct 15 by paulparker

I like Southgate but he needs to stop messing around with formations and squads ,
He also needs to stop this obsession with mason mount he offers nothing, that game last night was crying out for Grealish especially with us being down to ten men , Grealish can get a free kick and get an opponent booked , I fear his talent will go the same way as Hoddle & le tiss
Plus points though are
DCL looks the part
Winks did ok

Negatives
Dier accident prone
Mason mount
Picking Maguire

I would hope that the likes of Barkley , Ox , will come back to that midfield as it was atrocious last night , we missed sterling and deli Ali who imo if he gets games should come back to that squad

I honestly do not know who Coady,James, DCL.Kalvin Phillips,,Chilwell or Sancho are .
England on 09:27 - Oct 15 with 1350 viewsDannyPaddox

England on 02:42 - Oct 15 by Loftgirl

I think Cockfosters would be more interesting.

Agreed and doesn’t Manor House you say it.
England on 09:39 - Oct 15 with 1306 viewsTacticalR

Is there any truth in the rumour that John Henry and Joel Glazer are planning to abolish England?

Air hostess clique

England on 09:45 - Oct 15 with 1289 viewsdaveB

England looked like a side missing several of their key players, they were OK but just lacking a bit. Good to try out the 3 at the back again in a friendly. I thought James played very well at right wing back, Phillips was Ok again, I quite like him but needs a more creative player next to him, I think Foden could be excellent in that role but needs to play more for City.

I don't get the clamour for Grealish, I think a front 3 of Rashford, Kane and Sterling would be far more effective
England on 09:50 - Oct 15 with 1275 viewsPhilmyRs

England on 08:56 - Oct 15 by paulparker

Plus points though are
DCL looks the part
Winks did ok

Negatives
Dier accident prone
Mason mount
Picking Maguire

Agree with most of that.

I also like Southgate but it's fair to question some of his recent selections. You can just about make a case for Rice and Henderson against Belgium with Mount pressing, given the strength of opposition, although I wouldn't have done it, but home to Denmark with 2 holding players?! We went out the last tournament as we couldn't keep the ball, players uncomfortable taking the ball in tight areas, and I think we've actually gone backwards since the world cup in that respect.

I haven't been impressed with the Leeds guy in the middle of the park. The northern Pirlo or something is his nickname? Probably the hair is the only thing that comes close to Pirlo and that's pretty sh*t too. Rice has been talked up by a lot of people as a future centre back, it shows at times as he's not capable of passing between the lines. Rashford's been pretty poor last few games as well and possibly Sancho, and definitely Grealish, deserved more game time, probably at his expense.

I liked Coady, could sense he's very organisational, what Rangers wouldn't give for someone like him. I also agree about TAA, he gives the ball away a lot, even for Liverpool, but his fantastic delivery gets him out of jail at times and I think will come good for us. It's just when you lose the ball for Liverpool they're one of the best teams at swarming all over the opposition and winning it back, we're not in a position to be so wasteful with the ball so thought Reece was a decent option.

I thought Spain and the 4-3-3 attacking team we put out should have been looked at more rather than binned soon after for 3-5-2 which seems more like 5-2-3 when we step on the pitch.
England on 10:10 - Oct 15 with 1247 viewsDavieQPR

All the England managers regardless of age group are failed League managers. It is only the Old Boys Network and not creating any problems that got them the job in the first place.
England on 10:22 - Oct 15 with 1225 viewsCamberleyR

England on 08:35 - Oct 15 by Loftgirl

Why did we play in blue?

Denmark also played in their change kit. Both making a mockery of international football.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024