Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rooney pay 09:01 - Jan 26 with 2545 viewstoboboly

Jesus wept, how do they keep getting away with this?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Rooney pay on 09:33 - Jan 26 with 2419 viewsBlue_Castello

Yeah that man is all Heart how can he now afford to put food on the table for his family, fingers crossed the takeover doesn't happen, they were organised on Saturday but will struggle without the extra squad players.
Rooney pay on 09:38 - Jan 26 with 2397 viewsbosh67

Obscene really isn't it.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Rooney pay on 09:46 - Jan 26 with 2362 viewstoboboly

That's £4.5m a year on a rookie manager who doesn't even have his badges. How can that be sustainable?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Rooney pay on 10:19 - Jan 26 with 2211 viewsGuppy

Rooney was instrumental in persuading other members of the squad (on less wages) to accept wage deferrals as he couldnt do it all on his own with his estimated 125 million worth of assets
Rooney pay on 10:24 - Jan 26 with 2187 viewsted_hendrix

Them that have and them that don't.

(We're all in this together).

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Rooney pay on 10:29 - Jan 26 with 2165 viewsDannyPaddox

Rooney pay on 09:46 - Jan 26 by toboboly

That's £4.5m a year on a rookie manager who doesn't even have his badges. How can that be sustainable?

”Badges? I don’t need no stinkin’ badges!”
Rooney pay on 10:39 - Jan 26 with 2126 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I wonder if 32 bet are still covering some of his wages?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Rooney pay on 11:05 - Jan 26 with 2017 views100percent

Rooney pay on 10:39 - Jan 26 by CliveWilsonSaid

I wonder if 32 bet are still covering some of his wages?

yes, I actually thought that they were paying the majority of his wages - maybe that has changed now that he has moved up to manager??
Login to get fewer ads

Rooney pay on 11:20 - Jan 26 with 1934 viewsRog

Rooney pay on 11:05 - Jan 26 by 100percent

yes, I actually thought that they were paying the majority of his wages - maybe that has changed now that he has moved up to manager??

Allegedly to get around the P&S rules he had a low salary as a player and the 32 sponsor paid him to be a youth team coach which is exempt. Now as a first team manager his salary counts whoever is paying it. Not that they seem to care much anyway.
Rooney pay on 12:21 - Jan 26 with 1774 viewsichbinnaughty

Rooney pay on 10:29 - Jan 26 by DannyPaddox

”Badges? I don’t need no stinkin’ badges!”

Well I for one am loving the Minutemen reference
Rooney pay on 12:36 - Jan 26 with 1714 viewsR_from_afar

I went off him when he was at ManUre and demanding a huge pay rise on top of his already six figure weekly salary while at the same time slagging the club off for not recruiting players of the highest calibre. If he had accepted a smaller wage increase, or, gasp, found a way to subsist on his £100k+ a week salary, the saving could have largely funded a decent acquisition.

Oh, for that reason and because of his blatant dive to win a penalty for ManUre when they ended Arsenal's "invincible" run. In that incident, you could see Sol Campbell suddenly realise that his dangling leg was an open invitation for Wayne to fall over it but as he withdrew it, Rooney just hurled himself to the ground anyway, pretending to be clipped.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Rooney pay on 12:39 - Jan 26 with 1698 viewstimcocking

whether to laugh or cry...
Rooney pay on 12:43 - Jan 26 with 1681 viewsmakaveli1882

Good on him, dislike Derby as much as the next guy but it's not Rooney's fault they gave him that stupid contract.

Ridiculous how they get away with this.
Rooney pay on 13:43 - Jan 26 with 1501 viewsstowmarketrange

Rooney pay on 12:36 - Jan 26 by R_from_afar

I went off him when he was at ManUre and demanding a huge pay rise on top of his already six figure weekly salary while at the same time slagging the club off for not recruiting players of the highest calibre. If he had accepted a smaller wage increase, or, gasp, found a way to subsist on his £100k+ a week salary, the saving could have largely funded a decent acquisition.

Oh, for that reason and because of his blatant dive to win a penalty for ManUre when they ended Arsenal's "invincible" run. In that incident, you could see Sol Campbell suddenly realise that his dangling leg was an open invitation for Wayne to fall over it but as he withdrew it, Rooney just hurled himself to the ground anyway, pretending to be clipped.

Their unbeaten run would’ve come to an end earlier if Pires hadn’t thrown himself to the ground to get a penalty at home to Portsmouth,so it’s swings and roundabouts really.
I still don’t like Shrek though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024