Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
goalkeeper 13:46 - Apr 23 with 2879 viewsdigswellhoop

Deing to leave in summer for 8 million i hope not
goalkeeper on 13:55 - Apr 23 with 2404 viewstoboboly

Need to add a sauce.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

goalkeeper on 13:56 - Apr 23 with 2397 viewsNorthernr

goalkeeper on 13:55 - Apr 23 by toboboly

Need to add a sauce.

I think that's the last thing he needs.
goalkeeper on 13:59 - Apr 23 with 2358 viewsdaveB

If we got 8 million and were able to use that money to get the loans in and a wing back I'd take that. We have Lumley and Joe Walsh ready to step in.
goalkeeper on 14:02 - Apr 23 with 2342 viewsBrianMcCarthy

goalkeeper on 13:59 - Apr 23 by daveB

If we got 8 million and were able to use that money to get the loans in and a wing back I'd take that. We have Lumley and Joe Walsh ready to step in.

Well, if we can get both Lumley and Walsh in...then sure.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

goalkeeper on 14:09 - Apr 23 with 2292 viewsParkRoyalR

Raya last seen running towards Neasden FC, so could be a possible replacement?
goalkeeper on 14:27 - Apr 23 with 2197 viewswood_hoop

Have to agree daveB, Lumley has stepped up to the plate pretty well, we are still a selling club, but have good players in the wings waiting to replace.
goalkeeper on 14:38 - Apr 23 with 2141 viewsWestbourneR

The club would definitely take £8 million for Dieng and quite right too.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

goalkeeper on 14:59 - Apr 23 with 2035 viewssprocket

8m...surely not

8m plus 25% sell-on maybe
Login to get fewer ads

goalkeeper on 15:01 - Apr 23 with 2026 viewssprocket

Lumley is out of contract so no guarantee he will resign and let's face it he hasn't really been treated that well so would not blame him to move on
goalkeeper on 15:08 - Apr 23 with 2007 viewsBoston

I’d consider 8 mil for Dieng as good business.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

goalkeeper on 16:01 - Apr 23 with 1876 viewsgazza1

He will go if we were offered £8million but that is a lot for a keeper that has played a few Championship games.

As for Joe, well done recent games but don't forget last season or so.
goalkeeper on 16:05 - Apr 23 with 1851 viewsLazyFan

If we get offered £8m take it.
Offer Joe a contract closer to what he wants and apologies for mucking him about, which from his point fo view will be the case.

If Lums says no, then I think Smithers is out of contract. So, resign him.

With £8m from Dieng, it means we do not need to sell Chair or Willock. And see if we can find some more attacking players to replace BoS and add to Dykes. Not to mention a new LB as Niko needs more time to develop and Wallace only has 1 season left in him.

If we had to sell one from Dieng, Chair and Willock and we can get £8m for Dieng, I would sell Dieng.

zzzzzzzzzz

goalkeeper on 16:13 - Apr 23 with 1815 viewsNorthernr

This is the Smithies discussion all over again. If we were offered £8m he would go. We won't be.
goalkeeper on 16:27 - Apr 23 with 1756 viewsPhildo

Think there is going to be a lot of skint-ness about this summer TBH - in all sorts of clubs
goalkeeper on 16:41 - Apr 23 with 1681 viewsQPROslo

goalkeeper on 16:05 - Apr 23 by LazyFan

Offer Joe a contract closer to what he wants and apologies for mucking him about, which from his point fo view will be the case.

With £8m from Dieng, it means we do not need to sell Chair or Willock. And see if we can find some more attacking players to replace BoS and add to Dykes. Not to mention a new LB as Niko needs more time to develop and Wallace only has 1 season left in him.

If we had to sell one from Dieng, Chair and Willock and we can get £8m for Dieng, I would sell Dieng.

Agree we need to replace the speed at Wing Back we had in the last few games BOS played. We do need a quick player or 2 now, ideally with someone who can play Wing Back.
goalkeeper on 16:45 - Apr 23 with 1658 viewsNorthernr

goalkeeper on 16:27 - Apr 23 by Phildo

Think there is going to be a lot of skint-ness about this summer TBH - in all sorts of clubs

I think where the market disappears this summer is the Todd Kane market (the actual Todd Kane market, not the Todd Kane market Todd Kane things exists).

Premier League's biggest source of spending power is TV money, which will still come, and still be spent. So you'll still see deals like the one we got for Eze from clubs like Palace. West Ham could happily pay £8m for Dieng if they wanted to (I think we'll do well to get half that).

Championship... apart from the relegated, parachute payment clubs, I don't see spending at all. Free transfers and loans. The sort of £1.5m Championship-Championship deal, Middlesbrough buying Kane off us say, I think that market goes away entirely. Look what sort of deals were done in January - somebody coming out of contract available below market value like Darnell Fisher or Ben Pearson was hot property, any half decent prospect you could get sub £1m out of League One (Ben Whiteman) likewise, but nobody going out and even paying the £2mish that would have got you Alex Mowatt from Barnsley.
goalkeeper on 16:48 - Apr 23 with 1621 viewsCamberleyR

goalkeeper on 16:05 - Apr 23 by LazyFan

Smithies is contracted to Cardiff until 2022.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/2018/june/done-deal--alex-smithies-signs-fo

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

goalkeeper on 17:08 - Apr 23 with 1489 viewsdanehoop

goalkeeper on 16:48 - Apr 23 by CamberleyR

Smithies is contracted to Cardiff until 2022.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/2018/june/done-deal--alex-smithies-signs-fo

And if we couldn't afford Lumley's wage demands I suspect we'd struggle to match Smithies expectations.

Never knowingly understood

goalkeeper on 17:12 - Apr 23 with 1471 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

goalkeeper on 16:45 - Apr 23 by Northernr

I think where the market disappears this summer is the Todd Kane market (the actual Todd Kane market, not the Todd Kane market Todd Kane things exists).

Premier League's biggest source of spending power is TV money, which will still come, and still be spent. So you'll still see deals like the one we got for Eze from clubs like Palace. West Ham could happily pay £8m for Dieng if they wanted to (I think we'll do well to get half that).

Championship... apart from the relegated, parachute payment clubs, I don't see spending at all. Free transfers and loans. The sort of £1.5m Championship-Championship deal, Middlesbrough buying Kane off us say, I think that market goes away entirely. Look what sort of deals were done in January - somebody coming out of contract available below market value like Darnell Fisher or Ben Pearson was hot property, any half decent prospect you could get sub £1m out of League One (Ben Whiteman) likewise, but nobody going out and even paying the £2mish that would have got you Alex Mowatt from Barnsley.

Yes but doesn’t that work in our favour too? We might not get £1.5m for a player like Todd Kane but then we won’t have to pay £1.5m to other clubs for similar players.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

goalkeeper on 17:14 - Apr 23 with 1448 viewsDavieQPR

Doesn't even quote a source yet gets 18 replies excepting it as done deal. Maybe I should try Dickie to be sold for £3.5m next tuesday afternoon at 4.30pm and see how many replies that gets.
goalkeeper on 18:46 - Apr 23 with 1264 viewsParkRoyalR

goalkeeper on 17:14 - Apr 23 by DavieQPR

Doesn't even quote a source yet gets 18 replies excepting it as done deal. Maybe I should try Dickie to be sold for £3.5m next tuesday afternoon at 4.30pm and see how many replies that gets.

Yep, obviously a WUM.
goalkeeper on 18:49 - Apr 23 with 1251 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Is Digswell not Spirit of Gregory? I thought that had been established.

I don’t mind his / her threads to be fair.
goalkeeper on 18:57 - Apr 23 with 1224 viewsBrianMcCarthy

goalkeeper on 18:49 - Apr 23 by BazzaInTheLoft

Is Digswell not Spirit of Gregory? I thought that had been established.

I don’t mind his / her threads to be fair.

Digswell's got game.

goalkeeper on 19:01 - Apr 23 with 1205 viewsNorthernr

goalkeeper on 18:57 - Apr 23 by BrianMcCarthy

Digswell's got game.

Whatever game that is requires a helmet.
goalkeeper on 19:06 - Apr 23 with 1191 viewsBrianMcCarthy

goalkeeper on 19:01 - Apr 23 by Northernr

Whatever game that is requires a helmet.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024