Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube 16:59 - May 26 with 5019 viewsStroud_R

This is my first post having been a long time reader of Loft for Words.
I hadn't seen any previous mentions of this, so if anyone's interested you should be able to watch both finals free on Youtube on the BT sport Youtube channel.
[Post edited 26 May 2021 18:22]
Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 17:18 - May 26 with 3471 viewsMick_S

Is that you, Keith

Favourite cheese please.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 17:38 - May 26 with 3430 viewsfrancisbowles

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 17:18 - May 26 by Mick_S

Is that you, Keith

Favourite cheese please.

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 18:36 - May 26 with 3323 viewsPaddyhoops

It will be handy for Chelsea " fans" .
They've handed back 800 unsold tickets.
Big club my arse. Pathetic!!
Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 19:10 - May 26 with 3280 viewsgordanoR

Stroud as in the town in Gloucestershire? I live nearby, didn't think there were many of us over this way
Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 19:31 - May 26 with 3215 viewsStroud_R

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 19:10 - May 26 by gordanoR

Stroud as in the town in Gloucestershire? I live nearby, didn't think there were many of us over this way

Yes - but originally from Acton area.
Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 19:41 - May 26 with 3183 viewsCiderwithRsie

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 19:10 - May 26 by gordanoR

One more here.
Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 19:43 - May 26 with 3180 viewsCiderwithRsie

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 19:31 - May 26 by Stroud_R

Yes - but originally from Acton area.

Welcome to the madhouse. (Loftforwords, not Stroud. Or Acton. Though on second thoughts...)
Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 19:51 - May 26 with 3154 viewsterryb

Welcome to the board.

I quite liked an Italian restaurant in Stroud. I hope it has managed to survive Covid.
Login to get fewer ads

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 20:06 - May 26 with 3114 viewsLogman

Thanks very much for this

Shame R Savage is co-commentating
Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 20:30 - May 26 with 3050 viewsToast_R

Had a cheeky score on both Manchester clubs to win at 3/1. Looking a bit shit.
Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 20:34 - May 26 with 3040 viewsBlackCrowe

Do they still do 2 in One pies at The Weighbridge in Nailsworth by any chance? Asking for a friend (my stomach)?

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 20:41 - May 26 with 3017 viewsStroud_R

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 20:34 - May 26 by BlackCrowe

Do they still do 2 in One pies at The Weighbridge in Nailsworth by any chance? Asking for a friend (my stomach)?

Last time I was in the Weighbridge was about a year ago and they were still doing the 2 in 1 pies then. Never had one but they do look good.
Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 21:20 - May 26 with 2914 viewsToast_R

Cavani, what a signing he's been, and on a free.

McTominay is a x times better than Pogba.
[Post edited 26 May 2021 21:20]
Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 21:32 - May 26 with 2872 viewsBlackCrowe

They're truly lush. Need to go back there.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 22:24 - May 26 with 2771 viewsStanisgod

Villarael, Spanish for boring as f#ck.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 22:55 - May 26 with 2732 viewsE17hoop

22 penalties required.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 22:57 - May 26 with 2716 viewsloftboy

De-Gea what a cock, had he stood up for several of those pens they were easy saves. Tried all the gamesmanship crap then took a crap penalty.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 22:58 - May 26 with 2712 viewskensalriser

Shame.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 23:00 - May 26 with 2687 viewsNorthantsHoop

Well done Villarreal, had to beat the BT pundit team as well.
Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 23:01 - May 26 with 2676 viewsQPR_Jim

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 22:57 - May 26 by loftboy

De-Gea what a cock, had he stood up for several of those pens they were easy saves. Tried all the gamesmanship crap then took a crap penalty.

Exactly that, I thought his gamesmanship showed a lack of self belief.
Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 23:03 - May 26 with 2669 viewsTomS

An epic finale. Irish TV are saying De Gea hasn't saved a penalty since 2016, so should have been replaced by Henderson for the shoot out.

Having said that, the quality of the penalties are well worth savouring if you get a chance to watch them.

I thought Dani Parejo had a very solid game in midfield. Did he really learn all he knows while playing for us?
Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 23:07 - May 26 with 2650 viewsMoonshineSteve

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 23:03 - May 26 by TomS

An epic finale. Irish TV are saying De Gea hasn't saved a penalty since 2016, so should have been replaced by Henderson for the shoot out.

Having said that, the quality of the penalties are well worth savouring if you get a chance to watch them.

I thought Dani Parejo had a very solid game in midfield. Did he really learn all he knows while playing for us?

He certainly did. In fact I don't think it is going too far to say QPR won the Europa Cup tonight.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 23:13 - May 26 with 2612 viewsToast_R

Man United, with all their worldclass players and probably the biggest wage bill in Europe, how have they f*cked that up?

Bruno Fernades crying.
[Post edited 26 May 2021 23:15]
Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 23:33 - May 26 with 2563 viewsManinBlack

Well I am pleased the yellow submarine won. Quality penalties and to see how much it meant to their fans. United fans would just be blaise if they won another trophy. Small town club beats a giant what's not to like?
Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 23:41 - May 26 with 2521 viewsdaveB

De Gea's impression of Peter Shilton in the shoot out was superb
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024