Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A beer offer 11:30 - May 5 with 4082 viewsstowmarketrange

I just ordered a case of 36 beers from flavourly for £36.I know we’ve had these threads in the past and I wanted to post about this company.I know it is mainly craft beers,so you take pot luck on which ones are drinkable,but for £36 and no subscription I thought I’d take a chance.
There are only 2000 cases available supposedly and you have to enter the code 36MSE3 at the checkout.
Mine arrives on Tuesday so I’ll let you know if it’s any good.
A beer offer on 12:13 - May 5 with 3374 viewsthompsonridd

Had a 24 case the other week. very drinkable pale ales. Not a bad one yet and tried most of them. Got two glasses thrown in too
A beer offer on 12:21 - May 5 with 3340 viewsstowmarketrange

A beer offer on 12:13 - May 5 by thompsonridd

Had a 24 case the other week. very drinkable pale ales. Not a bad one yet and tried most of them. Got two glasses thrown in too

I had a case from beer 52 last year and most of it was stuff you wouldn’t drink,but this seems to be a better selection.
A beer offer on 12:29 - May 5 with 3319 viewscolinallcars

Beer offer eh. Thanks I'll have a pint of ESB.
A beer offer on 12:30 - May 5 with 3308 viewsthompsonridd

Agreed Beer52 wasn't so good
A beer offer on 14:42 - May 5 with 3122 viewsBoston

Was in Costco at the weekend, 36 case of Yuengling's for $24....First thing in the shopping trolley.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

A beer offer on 14:50 - May 5 with 3107 viewsMetallica_Hoop

That's a good deal but I am beered up at the moment.

Beer52 are rubbish. Even Beerwulf has gone to the dogs.

Drink Supermarket and Master of malt sometines has some very good deals as well as Beerhawk.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

A beer offer on 15:05 - May 5 with 3071 viewsTheChef

A beer offer on 14:50 - May 5 by Metallica_Hoop

That's a good deal but I am beered up at the moment.

Beer52 are rubbish. Even Beerwulf has gone to the dogs.

Drink Supermarket and Master of malt sometines has some very good deals as well as Beerhawk.

Yeah I normally use Beerhawk, they have a good selection of non-alcoholic beers.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

A beer offer on 19:32 - May 5 with 2937 viewsToast_R

A beer offer on 12:30 - May 5 by thompsonridd

Agreed Beer52 wasn't so good

I ran three month with them, the first two boxes were light coloured beers and wasnt bad but the last case was a mix of dark and light and the dark ones were all proper rank.
Login to get fewer ads

A beer offer on 19:46 - May 5 with 2916 viewsstowmarketrange

A beer offer on 19:32 - May 5 by Toast_R

I ran three month with them, the first two boxes were light coloured beers and wasnt bad but the last case was a mix of dark and light and the dark ones were all proper rank.

I think there was one called diesel oil,and it tasted like it too.
A beer offer on 20:34 - May 5 with 2877 viewsqueensparker

Beer52 are shite unless your taste in beer runs to pineapple, coconut and coffee versions. Avoid (and they make it really difficult to unsubscribe which to me is the mark of a shitty company).
A beer offer on 22:34 - May 5 with 2731 viewsthame_hoops

A beer offer on 14:42 - May 5 by Boston

Was in Costco at the weekend, 36 case of Yuengling's for $24....First thing in the shopping trolley.

I remember being in PA 15 years ago and you could only buy beers from a liquor store, or a pub for a takeout. Got me some yuenglings from a bar on the side of a road!

I have tried a few of these companies, the opening offer is always good value, but then it is very expensive, it’s worth doing the trials.

Like Metallica said, I stick to supermarkets now. Waitrose has an amazing selection of craft beers. And there are always offers. Then there is brew dog 😍
A beer offer on 17:39 - May 7 with 2525 viewslightwaterhoop

A beer offer on 22:34 - May 5 by thame_hoops

I remember being in PA 15 years ago and you could only buy beers from a liquor store, or a pub for a takeout. Got me some yuenglings from a bar on the side of a road!

I have tried a few of these companies, the opening offer is always good value, but then it is very expensive, it’s worth doing the trials.

Like Metallica said, I stick to supermarkets now. Waitrose has an amazing selection of craft beers. And there are always offers. Then there is brew dog 😍

The CO OP's own label bottled ales are superb and nicely priced too.
A beer offer on 18:26 - May 7 with 2503 viewstoboboly

Would like to put in a shout for these guys;

https://shop.theparkbrewery.com/shop.xhtml

It's not cheap but a lot of them that I have tried taste great and free delivery if you live within 5 miles.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

A beer offer on 15:40 - May 10 with 2372 viewsMetallica_Hoop

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/iron-maiden-and-brewdog-unleash-hellcat-collab

One shall try it.

A beer offer on 16:02 - May 10 with 2330 viewsMrSheen

A beer offer on 18:26 - May 7 by toboboly

It's not cheap but a lot of them that I have tried taste great and free delivery if you live within 5 miles.

Cracking! Thanks very much, I can have one after every run.
A beer offer on 19:57 - May 10 with 2248 viewsToast_R

Started brewing my own beers with The Pinter

https://thegreatergood.co.uk/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3dan8OS_8AIVpu_tCh0fkQz5EAAYASAA

Really simple and my first attempt which was a Pilsner was very impressive. Have another larger now conditioning which should be ready for the FA Cup final and just started brewing a Stout this evening. Lovely to have a proper fresh draught beer at home.
A beer offer on 20:42 - May 10 with 2205 viewsMrSheen

A beer offer on 19:57 - May 10 by Toast_R

Started brewing my own beers with The Pinter

https://thegreatergood.co.uk/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3dan8OS_8AIVpu_tCh0fkQz5EAAYASAA

Really simple and my first attempt which was a Pilsner was very impressive. Have another larger now conditioning which should be ready for the FA Cup final and just started brewing a Stout this evening. Lovely to have a proper fresh draught beer at home.

That's great, I found out 10 minutes ago my kids are getting me one for my birthday. Can't wait to have a go, can't be worse than my Grandad's.
A beer offer on 23:01 - May 10 with 2146 viewsPeterHucker

Nice one, I've just ordered the case of 36 or £36 as well.
Cheers!
A beer offer on 08:47 - May 11 with 2076 viewsstevec

A beer offer on 23:01 - May 10 by PeterHucker

Nice one, I've just ordered the case of 36 or £36 as well.
Cheers!

Has stowmarket received his yet?

Waiting for a review.
A beer offer on 08:54 - May 11 with 2074 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Tesco Fleet Street.

Magners Cider 10X 440ml cans...£6

Brewdog 'punk' 12 cans 330ml £14:80 still.

If you are up this way worth a perusal. You can go drink them by Temple Church

A beer offer on 09:30 - May 11 with 2036 viewsstowmarketrange

A beer offer on 08:47 - May 11 by stevec

Has stowmarket received his yet?

Waiting for a review.

They’re being delivered on Saturday,so I might knock out all 36 tins instead of watching the fa cup final.
A beer offer on 09:39 - May 11 with 2020 viewsToast_R

A beer offer on 20:42 - May 10 by MrSheen

That's great, I found out 10 minutes ago my kids are getting me one for my birthday. Can't wait to have a go, can't be worse than my Grandad's.

You'll like it. Mine was a birthday present too.

There is a really good Facebook community worth subscribing to which gives you loads of tips and a good place to ask questions about it. Checkout "The Pinter -Fresh Beer Brewers" on there.

Don't hang on the the bottled presses too long as they start to expand as I've found out. Trick is - get brewing.

I bought myself a Co-Pinter from them which is an offer open to those who have bought the whole product. Basically just the keg minus the brewing dock so you can get another on the go as soon as the brewing process has finished on the first one.

Good luck with it,
A beer offer on 10:04 - May 11 with 2000 viewsMrSheen

A beer offer on 09:39 - May 11 by Toast_R

You'll like it. Mine was a birthday present too.

There is a really good Facebook community worth subscribing to which gives you loads of tips and a good place to ask questions about it. Checkout "The Pinter -Fresh Beer Brewers" on there.

Don't hang on the the bottled presses too long as they start to expand as I've found out. Trick is - get brewing.

I bought myself a Co-Pinter from them which is an offer open to those who have bought the whole product. Basically just the keg minus the brewing dock so you can get another on the go as soon as the brewing process has finished on the first one.

Good luck with it,

Thanks very much. I am more of an ale drinker, but does the lager take three weeks rather than one? I might end up with a fleet of Co-Pinters and a line of fridges.

How long does it keep once you've made a batch, or is that a silly question?
A beer offer on 11:15 - May 11 with 1967 viewsToast_R

A beer offer on 10:04 - May 11 by MrSheen

Thanks very much. I am more of an ale drinker, but does the lager take three weeks rather than one? I might end up with a fleet of Co-Pinters and a line of fridges.

How long does it keep once you've made a batch, or is that a silly question?

So my first brew was the Pilsner and I did it by the instructions initially. When I tapped it it was quite cloudy (still tasted good). So I put it back in the fridge for another fortnight and it was much better after that. Really good beer. Longevity wise, it last a decent amount of time - Just remember to close the valve dial back to Carbonated when storing it in the fridge.

I think patience is key with the largers, brew a couple of days longer than the instruction says (they do recommend a longer period gives better result) and the conditioning period at least a fortnight, I'll go three weeks next time I think. So yeah, additional Co-Pinter(s) are a must really.
A beer offer on 21:31 - May 15 with 1771 viewsMrSheen

A beer offer on 18:26 - May 7 by toboboly

I picked up a Killcat Pale Ale minikeg on Friday (just outside the free delivery area). Ooooh, so delicious, light and refreshing with a slight aniseed aftertaste. Thank you Sir, great recommendation, can’t think of a better use of £25!

PS If anyone is in the mood to buy wine online, I wholeheartedly recommend Yapp Brothers. Not the cheapest (£12-15 a bottle) but lovely subtle French country wines, super quick delivery. Their mixed cases are marvellous.
[Post edited 15 May 2021 21:35]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024