Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't get mad, get even - Preview 12:10 - Oct 29 with 2133 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/56121
Don't get mad, get even - Preview on 12:16 - Oct 29 with 2084 viewsBrianMcCarthy

100%

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Don't get mad, get even - Preview on 12:27 - Oct 29 with 2035 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Spot on Clive

I hope we can bounce back tonight
bouncebackability

Not confident though

U R's
Don't get mad, get even - Preview on 12:37 - Oct 29 with 2005 viewsdaveB

desperate for them to turn this around tonight,. Never takes much for things to fall apart at QPR.
Don't get mad, get even - Preview on 12:52 - Oct 29 with 1962 viewsWokingR

Don't get mad, get even - Preview on 13:28 - Oct 29 with 1858 viewsdmm

This game looks like a really difficult one for Warburton. The crushing disappointment of Tuesday night on top of the Peterborough and Fulham defeats, together with the huge supporter expectation this season will all weigh heavily on his shoulders.
Don't get mad, get even - Preview on 13:30 - Oct 29 with 1852 viewsbosh67

4-1 tonight to us. Proper tonking for Forest. Just feel it in my bones, although that may be arthritis?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Don't get mad, get even - Preview on 13:36 - Oct 29 with 1833 viewsdmm

Don't get mad, get even - Preview on 13:30 - Oct 29 by bosh67

4-1 tonight to us. Proper tonking for Forest. Just feel it in my bones, although that may be arthritis?

You've started rather early, even for a Friday...
Don't get mad, get even - Preview on 14:14 - Oct 29 with 1715 viewsAntti_Heinola

Rousing preview, Clive, cheers, as I feel much the same as you, destined to join the negative ninnies on this board that I usually have no truck for. Our Friday record is so freakishly bad, I think we're probably living in a parallel universe, so maybe none of it matters anyway.

Sometimes I go to games and can't see how we'll lose. But I just can't see how we'll get anything tonight, and I fear it could be bad bad, not just a little one-goal bastard. Fans will be quick to turn as well. There are some around me who are restless if we're not 2 up inside 15 minutes, and others on here that think we have a God given right to beat teams below us in the league (presumably they'd have been perfectly happy if Everton had smashed us 4-0 because as a Prem side, they surely should?), so when Grabban scores after 6, I fear for us.

Would like to see Amos with Jojo, but judging by how he was blowing at 65 mins on Tue I doubt that will happen, so fingers crossed for another mercurial performance from The Dominator. Dykesey up front alone.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Don't get mad, get even - Preview on 14:21 - Oct 29 with 1695 viewsCLAREMAN1995

That is very powerful stuff and fired me up after the soul crushing end to the cup game Tuesday.
However there is no sign of the usual train picture on your preview which always makes me laugh for some bizarre reason.
Does this mean Forest have finally stopped signing every player available around the World .
We all need a win tonight.Lets get her done as my Kentucky neighbor says daily for no obviously reason
Don't get mad, get even - Preview on 14:27 - Oct 29 with 1678 viewsLoftgirl

Don't get mad, get even - Preview on 12:27 - Oct 29 by superhoopdownunder

Spot on Clive

I hope we can bounce back tonight
bouncebackability

Not confident though

U R's

Don't get mad, get even - Preview on 14:32 - Oct 29 with 1664 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Glad it's not just me Clive, really struggling to raise myself to get on the train. It's p1ssing down in Surrey and it's only my 16 year old daughter (who's bizarrely really up for it) giving me any impetus to move my backside up to the bush. 6-1 Rangers it is then.
Don't get mad, get even - Preview on 14:53 - Oct 29 with 1605 viewscolinallcars

Humerous but correct preview. Let's hope the lads can do their bit tonight.
Don't get mad, get even - Preview on 15:18 - Oct 29 with 1528 viewsenfieldargh

Clive you should bottle up this tonic of reality and get it on sale around the stadium.

Will taste better than warm carlsberg although could be well into the first half before getting served.

Head said 0-2 defeat before reading your preview, now full of blind optimism

Oh it’s Friday night ........

Never mind onwards and upwards

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Don't get mad, get even - Preview on 15:46 - Oct 29 with 1444 viewsEastR

Don't get mad, get even - Preview on 12:52 - Oct 29 by WokingR

Never much of an excuse needed for this

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Don't get mad, get even - Preview on 17:00 - Oct 29 with 1260 viewsgazza1

Not going to be easy tonight, expect a few changes, one up front would be a good starter, Ball back in the side along with SJ hopefully playing higher up the pitch. McCallum back on the left side, same back 3, Kakay on right. Must move the ball quicker and get down the sides of the pitch, positive start is crucial for many reasons.......still fancy us for 3 points.
Don't get mad, get even - Preview on 18:26 - Oct 29 with 1097 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Don't get mad, get even - Preview on 12:16 - Oct 29 by BrianMcCarthy

100%

110%. Great preview!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Don't get mad, get even - Preview on 16:13 - Oct 30 with 638 viewsCamberleyR

Love the Mick Morgan "I can't speyk" reference.

In case people were unaware...

[Post edited 30 Oct 2021 16:15]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024