Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luton friday. 20:49 - Nov 17 with 5581 viewsqpr_1968

cant wait for this one.
really think we should go for all out attack, love two strikers but what two?
don't think it will be a walk in the park, but, live on the box, sitting on the fence here...2-2.

atmosphere should be electric....should.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Luton friday. on 20:59 - Nov 17 with 4125 viewsLogman

I'm no longer a fan of 2 up front. It takes away from our probing on the edge of the box and every time I've seen it the main striker alongside Dykes has been peripheral.

Additionally, I think Gray and Dykes haven't been training.

I think it will be Austin alone up front with Willock our next highest player.

Looking at the training photos and who has been away this week I think the team will be :

Archer
Adomah
Odubajo
Dozzell
Dickie
Dunne
Barbet
Johansen
Chair
Willock
Austin

Subs: Walsh, De Wijs, Field, Amos, Ball, Thomas, Duke McKenna
[Post edited 17 Nov 2021 21:01]
Luton friday. on 22:52 - Nov 17 with 3940 viewscolinallcars

Luton friday. on 20:59 - Nov 17 by Logman

I'm no longer a fan of 2 up front. It takes away from our probing on the edge of the box and every time I've seen it the main striker alongside Dykes has been peripheral.

Additionally, I think Gray and Dykes haven't been training.

I think it will be Austin alone up front with Willock our next highest player.

Looking at the training photos and who has been away this week I think the team will be :

Archer
Adomah
Odubajo
Dozzell
Dickie
Dunne
Barbet
Johansen
Chair
Willock
Austin

Subs: Walsh, De Wijs, Field, Amos, Ball, Thomas, Duke McKenna
[Post edited 17 Nov 2021 21:01]

Spot on.
Luton friday. on 07:33 - Nov 18 with 3707 viewsdmm

In this week's training pics and video on the offish, I didn't spot Adomah which is a concern. Odubajo, de Wijs and Gray were not seen either so perhaps they're still out with their injuries.

Chair will have only arrived back from Morocco yesterday having played most of Tuesday's match. Will Warburton choose to play him?
Luton friday. on 08:43 - Nov 18 with 3634 viewsTheChef

It's a Friday night game live on Sky - I can only envisage pain and misery.

And of course the irony that Sky currently obsess about us yet their comms team rarely has anything nice to say about us.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Luton friday. on 09:48 - Nov 18 with 3532 viewsterryb

With injuries/illness & Chair not arriving in the UK until today, I suspect that Austin will be mainly supported by Willock in attack. I believe Dieng was due back on Tuesday & if so he will surely start.

Dieng

Dickie
Dunne
Barbet

Adomah
Wallace
3 from Johansen, Ball, Amos, Dozzell

Willock
Austin

subs - Archer/Walsh, Kakay, one from the midfielders above, Field, Thomas, Duke-Mckenna, Chair

Of course, if Chair hasn't played much for Morocco, he may be preferred to the third midfielder.
Luton friday. on 09:51 - Nov 18 with 3520 viewsfrancisbowles

Luton friday. on 08:43 - Nov 18 by TheChef

It's a Friday night game live on Sky - I can only envisage pain and misery.

And of course the irony that Sky currently obsess about us yet their comms team rarely has anything nice to say about us.

Fortunately, I will be at the game so will be oblivious to Sky's love in for whoever we play, this time Luton.
Luton friday. on 11:21 - Nov 18 with 3385 viewsAntti_Heinola

Dieng will almost certainly start I think, and I wouldn't be surprised if Dykes did too. He may rest Ilias, but he's been reticent to do so in the past. Wouldn't mind a midfield of Jojo, Amos and Dozzell with Willock and Austin ahead of them though.

Bare bones.

Luton friday. on 11:46 - Nov 18 with 3307 viewsdmm

The fitness of Dykes, Dieng, Chair, Odubajo and Gray to be assessed ahead of tomorrow's game according to WLS: https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/dykes-and-dieng-among-five-qpr-players-to-be
Login to get fewer ads

Luton friday. on 12:31 - Nov 18 with 3194 viewsbosh67

It's Friday night on Sky. Why are we getting excited by this? Even Barnstoneworth Utd could beat us on a Friday night on Sky.

[Post edited 18 Nov 2021 12:32]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Luton friday. on 12:59 - Nov 18 with 3083 viewsAntti_Heinola

Luton friday. on 12:31 - Nov 18 by bosh67

It's Friday night on Sky. Why are we getting excited by this? Even Barnstoneworth Utd could beat us on a Friday night on Sky.

[Post edited 18 Nov 2021 12:32]

given our friday night record and their record at ours, a draw seems likely?

Bare bones.

Luton friday. on 13:53 - Nov 18 with 2936 viewskensalriser

A draw seems likely because Luton have only two points fewer than we do. The historical stats of our previous Friday night games have no effect on this Friday's game - but I'm sure you know that really.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Luton friday. on 14:10 - Nov 18 with 2886 viewsthemodfather

maybe i am old fashioned, a cynic etc but ANY WIN by any means would do for me. a rip roaring 3-0 would be great but a win, 3 pts on the board miss ford and no injuries would do. also i dislike that lot more than the romans, already.
Luton friday. on 14:18 - Nov 18 with 2849 viewsAntti_Heinola

Luton friday. on 13:53 - Nov 18 by kensalriser

A draw seems likely because Luton have only two points fewer than we do. The historical stats of our previous Friday night games have no effect on this Friday's game - but I'm sure you know that really.

well, it's marginal gains isn't it? If Wabrs can convince them all it's Saturday, statistically we'd have a better chance of winning, if all your analysis was only based on days of the week.

Bare bones.

Luton friday. on 14:52 - Nov 18 with 2741 viewsTheChef

Luton friday. on 14:10 - Nov 18 by themodfather

maybe i am old fashioned, a cynic etc but ANY WIN by any means would do for me. a rip roaring 3-0 would be great but a win, 3 pts on the board miss ford and no injuries would do. also i dislike that lot more than the romans, already.

Ahhh Rosemarie Ford....

Married to Robert Lindsay apparently, who knew?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Luton friday. on 15:19 - Nov 18 with 2695 viewskensalriser

By the way have Luton changed their name from Town?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Luton friday. on 15:28 - Nov 18 with 2678 viewsstowmarketrange

Paddy Kenny is having a party on Friday night too.Being inducted into the forever R’s club.Or is that the forever tinpot club?
Luton friday. on 15:45 - Nov 18 with 2640 viewsstowmarketrange

Luton friday. on 15:19 - Nov 18 by kensalriser

By the way have Luton changed their name from Town?

Luton shi thole didn’t get past the efl censors.
Luton friday. on 17:05 - Nov 18 with 2504 viewsHarbour

Luton friday. on 15:28 - Nov 18 by stowmarketrange

Paddy Kenny is having a party on Friday night too.Being inducted into the forever R’s club.Or is that the forever tinpot club?

That’s good to hear I think Paddy deserves this was an incredible goal keeper won fans player of the year in promotion season was treated badly by Hughesless..I hope he gets a good reception tommorow and we forget his aberration as one off.
Luton friday. on 21:38 - Nov 18 with 2258 viewsLanhoop

Luton friday. on 14:52 - Nov 18 by TheChef

Ahhh Rosemarie Ford....

Married to Robert Lindsay apparently, who knew?

Yep and genuinely nice people.
Luton friday. on 10:54 - Nov 19 with 1935 viewsbosh67

I wonder with Gray being out and Dykes unlikely to be fit if Kellman will make the bench tonight? Having scored 4 in 2 development games I think he certainly seems to have found some form. Hope we start with Dozzell and Johansen in midfield. There is the nucleus of a good creative duo there.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Luton friday. on 11:52 - Nov 19 with 1847 viewsMalintabuk

Luton friday. on 10:54 - Nov 19 by bosh67

I wonder with Gray being out and Dykes unlikely to be fit if Kellman will make the bench tonight? Having scored 4 in 2 development games I think he certainly seems to have found some form. Hope we start with Dozzell and Johansen in midfield. There is the nucleus of a good creative duo there.

Strange even after nearly 60 yrs of following our beloved Rs still get a little glow when going to the game.
Will have to put tin hat on now but quite pleased this is tonight as staying over at no 2 daughters tonight as we are all off to the Beck on Saturday for Rock of Ages
So back to tonight, think Kelman must be in with a shout on the bench
Surely we must be able to shake of the Friday Sky curse and not only win but put in some kind of performance
I like another will be happy with another streaky 1-0, to take us 5th for just a day
My gut is a 1-0 and we are taking my 5 Yr old grandson tonight and all supporting Bobby Moore day, so he will be in the hoops
Luton friday. on 11:53 - Nov 19 with 1842 viewsterryb

I don't think Kelman can play until the official end of his loqan at Gillingham.

This was the case when Gillingham sent a player back early a few years ago. The name escapes me (thankfully) but I'm sure you all know who I mean.
Luton friday. on 11:54 - Nov 19 with 1840 viewsAntti_Heinola

Kelman can't play a competitive game with us or anyone else (except Gillingham) until January

Bare bones.

Luton friday. on 11:55 - Nov 19 with 1836 viewsAntti_Heinola

Luton friday. on 17:05 - Nov 18 by Harbour

That’s good to hear I think Paddy deserves this was an incredible goal keeper won fans player of the year in promotion season was treated badly by Hughesless..I hope he gets a good reception tommorow and we forget his aberration as one off.

To be fair, he has properly apologised for that - and to be fairer, he was getting dog's abuse from some QPR fans online.

Bare bones.

Luton friday. on 12:38 - Nov 19 with 1748 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Luton friday. on 11:55 - Nov 19 by Antti_Heinola

To be fair, he has properly apologised for that - and to be fairer, he was getting dog's abuse from some QPR fans online.

Here's a good one.

Great episode, but specifically covers the tin pot comment at 44:00:

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024