Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marshall 14:22 - Jan 11 with 12464 viewspaulhoop2

If as seems likely Marshall signs what do people think of him ? Seems a sensible experienced championship option. But how match fit would he be?

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Marshall on 14:23 - Jan 11 with 5845 viewsNorthernr

Marshall on 14:32 - Jan 11 with 5765 viewsLowerloftLad

We are only 9 more signings off having the entire Scotland side that won 0-0 at euros.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Marshall on 14:52 - Jan 11 with 5622 viewsderbyhoop

Experienced keeper; still fit enough, short term loan:

No stress

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Marshall on 14:53 - Jan 11 with 5632 viewsJames_Paddocks

Happy with that.

Seny will be back in no time anyway.
Marshall on 15:00 - Jan 11 with 5545 viewswestberksr

sensible move given the sparsity of fit & more importantly, experienced keepers
Marshall on 15:07 - Jan 11 with 5477 viewsLazyFan

Phwoar!!!

This would be the greatest marquee signing since we signed Kelly for the outrageous FFP busting £50K. I do hope the board know what they are doing with this massive roll of the dice gamble!

In Warbs we trust!

Meanwhile back on planet earth ...

zzzzzzzzzz

Marshall on 15:15 - Jan 11 with 5409 viewsconnell10

His distribution from the back will be key! Is he calm with the ball at his feet? I honestly don't know anything about him.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Marshall on 15:27 - Jan 11 with 5320 viewsHayesender

Good sensible short time cover. Gotta feel sorry for Archer though

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

Marshall on 15:27 - Jan 11 with 5317 viewsMrSheen

Marshall on 14:32 - Jan 11 by LowerloftLad

We are only 9 more signings off having the entire Scotland side that won 0-0 at euros.

Every day will be "Be nice to Billy Gilmour Day".
Marshall on 16:09 - Jan 11 with 5131 viewsDavieQPR

When Dieng comes back will he be the Deputy Marshall?
Marshall on 16:43 - Jan 11 with 5028 viewslondonscottish

Marshall on 15:15 - Jan 11 by connell10

His distribution from the back will be key! Is he calm with the ball at his feet? I honestly don't know anything about him.

Yes, he can play out from the back.

As a Scot, his heroics in the Israel playoff game in the Euro Qualifiers* are etched on my brain. And he comes with a ready-made song.

*although he did get horribly lobbed in the Czech Republic game as my son keeps reminding me......
[Post edited 11 Jan 2022 16:44]

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Marshall on 16:55 - Jan 11 with 4924 viewsBklynRanger

Where is he then? Get 'im in. ANNOUNCE MARHSALL.
Marshall on 16:57 - Jan 11 with 4910 viewsMaggsinho

Marshall on 16:55 - Jan 11 by BklynRanger

Where is he then? Get 'im in. ANNOUNCE MARHSALL.

Marshall on 17:00 - Jan 11 with 4885 viewsed_83

Seems a very sensible signing to me - hugely experienced, short term deal, option to extend in the summer when his Derby contract runs out (or renew if we're signing him on a short deal rather than loaning him), gives us essential cover in a position we're short on, and he sounds like the right sort. Played 30+ games last season so even though he hasn't played for Derby this term he should be in decent condition to come into the squad.
Marshall on 17:01 - Jan 11 with 4875 viewsTheChef

Lovely guy apparently.

But has an irrational fear of the DJ Pat Sharp.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Marshall on 17:07 - Jan 11 with 4815 viewsdmm

When I've watched him play for Scotland in recent years I've always thought he's done well. Should be a safe pair of hands for us.
Marshall on 17:08 - Jan 11 with 4807 viewsNorthernr

Confirmed.

Marshall on 17:12 - Jan 11 with 4747 viewsAntti_Heinola

Confirmed on Derby Twitter.

Thought he had some hugely dodgy games playing against us a couple of seasons back, but been impressed with him when playing for Scotland, and his experience will be valuable. Surprised he's joining us though, is there any advantge for him in leaving one club for another on a short term deal? Although I imagine most players will be keen to get out of Derby at the mo... and not in a car driven by Tom Lawrence

Bare bones.

Marshall on 17:13 - Jan 11 with 4729 viewsslmrstid

Marshall on 17:08 - Jan 11 by Northernr

Confirmed.

How much will his QPR NFT be worth, d'ya think?
Marshall on 17:14 - Jan 11 with 4710 viewsgazza1

Marshall on 17:08 - Jan 11 by Northernr

Confirmed.

1 - Archer must be out for a while or MW is having second thoughts.....and 2 - MW did not think the 'young lad' was ready.
Marshall on 17:18 - Jan 11 with 4638 viewsLanhoop

Marshall on 17:12 - Jan 11 by Antti_Heinola

Confirmed on Derby Twitter.

Thought he had some hugely dodgy games playing against us a couple of seasons back, but been impressed with him when playing for Scotland, and his experience will be valuable. Surprised he's joining us though, is there any advantge for him in leaving one club for another on a short term deal? Although I imagine most players will be keen to get out of Derby at the mo... and not in a car driven by Tom Lawrence

If you were in his shoes then your wages actually being paid on time every month would be a pretty good motivation.
Marshall on 17:19 - Jan 11 with 4601 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bet of luck to him. Seems like a sensible signing.

And if it all goes wrong, we can blame Karl.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Marshall on 17:22 - Jan 11 with 4574 viewswortonranger

A really good signing if you ask me. Exactly what was needed in the short term, plus could be a great influence on our other keepers. Bonus, ought to be able to land the ball on Lydon’s Head, assuming he is still with us!
Marshall on 17:23 - Jan 11 with 4536 viewsAntti_Heinola

Marshall on 17:18 - Jan 11 by Lanhoop

If you were in his shoes then your wages actually being paid on time every month would be a pretty good motivation.

Ah, very good point ;)

Bare bones.

Marshall on 17:25 - Jan 11 with 4496 viewstoboboly

Thought he wasn't bad but that was awhile ago, my only memories of him now are sitting like a dead deer in the net at the recent Euro's desperate for the ground to swallow him up after being lobbed from the stadium in the next city.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024