Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pics from yesterday - let us know if you spot yourself 11:46 - Jan 30 with 3226 viewsNorthernr

Some cracking photos from yesterday's game - might be able to see yourself in a few of the celebration ones.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/gallery/match:10455/que
Pics from yesterday - let us know if you spot yourself on 12:08 - Jan 30 with 3129 viewsNorthernr

Also this from Gobi is a thing of beauty...

Pics from yesterday - let us know if you spot yourself on 12:13 - Jan 30 with 3086 viewsdmm

Pics from yesterday - let us know if you spot yourself on 12:08 - Jan 30 by Northernr

What a stunner of a pic that is.
Pics from yesterday - let us know if you spot yourself on 12:35 - Jan 30 with 2996 viewsMick_S

Pics from yesterday - let us know if you spot yourself on 12:13 - Jan 30 by dmm

Fanbloodytastic. That one’s not going away.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Pics from yesterday - let us know if you spot yourself on 13:20 - Jan 30 with 2854 viewsAntti_Heinola

Pics from yesterday - let us know if you spot yourself on 12:08 - Jan 30 by Northernr

What an absolute beauty!

Bare bones.

Pics from yesterday - let us know if you spot yourself on 13:21 - Jan 30 with 2847 viewsPunteR

That is a brilliant pic. I'd have that framed and put up on my wall above our bed. :)

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Pics from yesterday - let us know if you spot yourself on 13:35 - Jan 30 with 2770 viewsdsw2509

Pics from yesterday - let us know if you spot yourself on 13:21 - Jan 30 by PunteR

That is a brilliant pic. I'd have that framed and put up on my wall above our bed. :)

Shame it’s the School End and not the Loft….

But it is still a good picture. And yes, the management (all of them) are playing a blinder too.
Pics from yesterday - let us know if you spot yourself on 13:48 - Jan 30 with 2724 viewsWatfordR

Pics from yesterday - let us know if you spot yourself on 13:35 - Jan 30 by dsw2509

Shame it’s the School End and not the Loft….

But it is still a good picture. And yes, the management (all of them) are playing a blinder too.

If you zoom in on the School End though, you can see a lot of them crying on their phones and asking their mummies to come and pick them up.
Pics from yesterday - let us know if you spot yourself on 14:01 - Jan 30 with 2680 viewsHAYESBOY

Pics from yesterday - let us know if you spot yourself on 12:13 - Jan 30 by dmm

That's a great pic. All the way to the Reading player still on his knees in the background.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Login to get fewer ads

Pics from yesterday - let us know if you spot yourself on 14:45 - Jan 30 with 2524 viewsHantsR

Great pictures from a fab afternoon! Fwiw, I can just see myself in SAR C block, above the A of Ashville just as Lyndon was scoring. I had a blue hat, shades and green mask.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2022 14:49]
Pics from yesterday - let us know if you spot yourself on 14:51 - Jan 30 with 2476 viewscolinallcars

Yup, I'm the bloke in trainers, trackie bottoms, dark coat, baseball cap, beard, tattoos and looking at my phone. Can't miss me really.
Pics from yesterday - let us know if you spot yourself on 15:28 - Jan 30 with 2389 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Pics from yesterday - let us know if you spot yourself on 14:01 - Jan 30 by HAYESBOY

That's a great pic. All the way to the Reading player still on his knees in the background.

You beat me to it HayesBoy the same thought crossed my mind .Elation to agony in one shot.Something special is happening this year for sure .
I am not in any picture but its for the best .Trying to watch QPR on a tiny section of my computer dominated by half naked Russian girls tyrying to text me is not a great look for wallpaper
Pics from yesterday - let us know if you spot yourself on 16:03 - Jan 30 with 2305 viewsMick_S

Pics from yesterday - let us know if you spot yourself on 15:28 - Jan 30 by CLAREMAN1995

You beat me to it HayesBoy the same thought crossed my mind .Elation to agony in one shot.Something special is happening this year for sure .
I am not in any picture but its for the best .Trying to watch QPR on a tiny section of my computer dominated by half naked Russian girls tyrying to text me is not a great look for wallpaper

I was behind the stanchion from hell, three rows up in W. I believe we won.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Pics from yesterday - let us know if you spot yourself on 09:07 - Jan 31 with 1975 viewsRs_Holy

Wowzer!.... I really need to enlarge that pic and frame it .... unless it infringes some sort of copyright rules???
Pics from yesterday - let us know if you spot yourself on 09:11 - Jan 31 with 1947 viewsLanhoop

Pics from yesterday - let us know if you spot yourself on 09:07 - Jan 31 by Rs_Holy

Wowzer!.... I really need to enlarge that pic and frame it .... unless it infringes some sort of copyright rules???

Just ask Gobi first? If he's put it on Twitter I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind.
Pics from yesterday - let us know if you spot yourself on 09:24 - Jan 31 with 1889 viewsRs_Holy

Pics from yesterday - let us know if you spot yourself on 09:11 - Jan 31 by Lanhoop

Just ask Gobi first? If he's put it on Twitter I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind.

cheers :)
Pics from yesterday - let us know if you spot yourself on 09:41 - Jan 31 with 1809 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Pics from yesterday - let us know if you spot yourself on 13:21 - Jan 30 by PunteR

Steady on! Great photograph.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Pics from yesterday - let us know if you spot yourself on 10:02 - Jan 31 with 1742 viewskernowhoop

Great pictures. I reckon that six of the photos show shirt pulling, which is seldom as noticeable in real time. No profound thoughts. Just an observation.
Pics from yesterday - let us know if you spot yourself on 14:53 - Jan 31 with 1431 viewsPinnerPaul

Pics from yesterday - let us know if you spot yourself on 10:02 - Jan 31 by kernowhoop

Great pictures. I reckon that six of the photos show shirt pulling, which is seldom as noticeable in real time. No profound thoughts. Just an observation.

Interestingly, one or two show its Mr W doing at least half the pulling!
Pics from yesterday - let us know if you spot yourself on 06:34 - Feb 1 with 1149 viewsB_Wad

I like the keeper in the background saying "wtf" to his defense.
Pics from yesterday - let us know if you spot yourself on 06:36 - Feb 1 with 1146 viewsSydneyRs

Absolutely superb. The defensive inquest going on in the background, with one guy on hands and knees, only adds to the brilliance of this shot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024