Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
watford v Sheffield United 21:48 - Aug 1 with 2452 viewsdigswellhoop

both poor or am i wrong normally are
watford v Sheffield United on 21:53 - Aug 1 with 2415 viewsHAYESBOY

Think Watford's front 3/4 are full of pace and will trouble us. Sarr and Denis are top player at this level.

Smells like a trout farm in here

watford v Sheffield United on 21:59 - Aug 1 with 2390 viewsstowmarketrange

We’re out of the bottom 3 now.
watford v Sheffield United on 22:02 - Aug 1 with 2375 viewsRangersw12

No away wins and fewest goals on the opening day in history

[Post edited 1 Aug 2022 22:19]
watford v Sheffield United on 08:28 - Aug 2 with 1986 viewsNorthernr

That Watford forward line is going to be a problem for everybody at this level.
watford v Sheffield United on 09:06 - Aug 2 with 1864 viewsHunterhoop

watford v Sheffield United on 08:28 - Aug 2 by Northernr

That Watford forward line is going to be a problem for everybody at this level.

Do you think they’ll keep them? Sarr, in particular, is surely due a move. Watford fan I know thinks the squad in general is weaker than last time they came down, but if they keep the front 3 they’ll go back up. But he couldn’t believe they kept hold of Sarr last time, so thinks he’ll surely be tempted away this time.

The fact they just went and signed Villarreal’s Captain is a bit of a nonsense. Parachute payments really fulfilling their purpose there!
watford v Sheffield United on 09:08 - Aug 2 with 1854 viewsTonto

watford v Sheffield United on 22:02 - Aug 1 by Rangersw12

Its all evil Les's fault for not spotting a decent striker.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

watford v Sheffield United on 10:46 - Aug 2 with 1687 viewsBushRanger82

Watford are a club in limbo.
Possibly, too good for the championship.
And certainly not good enough for the Premier League.
watford v Sheffield United on 10:56 - Aug 2 with 1654 viewsQPR_John

watford v Sheffield United on 10:46 - Aug 2 by BushRanger82

Watford are a club in limbo.
Possibly, too good for the championship.
And certainly not good enough for the Premier League.

Good luck to them. Surely that is the future of football and the Premier League. A few clubs will vie for the title, a few will be good enough to keep out of a relegation fight and a few will yo-yo. Let’s hope we can make the yo-yo club as the rest of the football leagues only aim is to stay in business.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2022 10:57]
Login to get fewer ads

watford v Sheffield United on 12:11 - Aug 2 with 1537 viewsLazyFan

watford v Sheffield United on 09:08 - Aug 2 by Tonto

Its all evil Les's fault for not spotting a decent striker.

And for less than £1m. Don't forget that!

It's got to be the best striker that no one else knows about, including the current club who owns him and when we come in the owners club don't realise it still and let us have him for a pittance.

And no other club like Brentford, who has been doing it way longer than Les has been in the DF job, sees it and beats us to it. Even the Bees had to pay £5m for Tony and it's a massive risk that could go all Washout on you.

Eze's for free are rare and even rarer they go for £20m. Look at the sales to Prem clubs now, most of them are around £12m.
I suspect we shall sell Dickie next, that's my view and for around £12m as prices are depressed.

Back to Watford, Sarr last time in the Champ was not fussed, but even at half-arsed he still was dangerous. Pace at this level with some skill means you will be top 6 if not top 2.

What we can see from 1st-day stats is most teams played it cagey apart from Wall who just bulldoze teams as we know.

zzzzzzzzzz

watford v Sheffield United on 12:29 - Aug 2 with 1509 viewskensalriser

Dickie for £12m.

Bizarre.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

watford v Sheffield United on 12:35 - Aug 2 with 1494 viewsRangersw12

watford v Sheffield United on 12:11 - Aug 2 by LazyFan

It's got to be the best striker that no one else knows about, including the current club who owns him and when we come in the owners club don't realise it still and let us have him for a pittance.

And no other club like Brentford, who has been doing it way longer than Les has been in the DF job, sees it and beats us to it. Even the Bees had to pay £5m for Tony and it's a massive risk that could go all Washout on you.

Eze's for free are rare and even rarer they go for £20m. Look at the sales to Prem clubs now, most of them are around £12m.
I suspect we shall sell Dickie next, that's my view and for around £12m as prices are depressed.

Back to Watford, Sarr last time in the Champ was not fussed, but even at half-arsed he still was dangerous. Pace at this level with some skill means you will be top 6 if not top 2.

What we can see from 1st-day stats is most teams played it cagey apart from Wall who just bulldoze teams as we know.

Unfortunately the market for Championship players has collapsed so I think we will be lucky to get half of that valuation for Dickie
watford v Sheffield United on 12:39 - Aug 2 with 1478 viewsswitchingcode

Tony was bought for 5 mill +++ on the back of selling Watkins and Benrahma for 50 mill ++ and would fetch 30 mill + now
As has been pointed out by some posters on here you still have to pay out first to get a decent prospect for example Gray Hogan Watkins all came from the lower leagues for a combined figure of around 5 mill that was a lot of money back then.
Good Recruitment is the only route to success or survival unless you have a multi billionaire owner.
watford v Sheffield United on 12:42 - Aug 2 with 1473 viewsenfieldargh

watford v Sheffield United on 12:35 - Aug 2 by Rangersw12

Unfortunately the market for Championship players has collapsed so I think we will be lucky to get half of that valuation for Dickie

I think Dieng is possibly our most saelable to prem asset atm and possibly a fit and firing on all cylinders Willy.

Concerned Ilias will find his way to one of the relegated teams

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

watford v Sheffield United on 13:02 - Aug 2 with 1395 viewsjohnhoop

If Watford keep that same front three together then it’s going to be very difficult for anyone to come near them.
watford v Sheffield United on 14:15 - Aug 2 with 1267 viewskensalriser

watford v Sheffield United on 13:02 - Aug 2 by johnhoop

If Watford keep that same front three together then it’s going to be very difficult for anyone to come near them.

Surprised they've hung on to Dennis tbh.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

watford v Sheffield United on 17:28 - Aug 2 with 1137 viewsPinnerPaul

watford v Sheffield United on 22:02 - Aug 1 by Rangersw12

Yep, as I've been saying for days and only Millwall won by more than 1 goal.
watford v Sheffield United on 17:32 - Aug 2 with 1124 viewsstanistheman

watford v Sheffield United on 14:15 - Aug 2 by kensalriser

Surprised they've hung on to Dennis tbh.

I wouldn't be surprised to see both Denis and Sarr sold to Premier League clubs, perhaps Everton and Newcastle respectively.
watford v Sheffield United on 17:59 - Aug 2 with 1080 viewseastside_r

watford v Sheffield United on 12:42 - Aug 2 by enfieldargh

I think Dieng is possibly our most saelable to prem asset atm and possibly a fit and firing on all cylinders Willy.

Concerned Ilias will find his way to one of the relegated teams

Agree did you hear the Palace fans get all over-excited whenever we passed back to Dieng.

We have got used to just how good he is with his feet, obviously a revelation to Premiership stalwarts (ahem.)
[Post edited 2 Aug 2022 18:01]
watford v Sheffield United on 19:35 - Aug 2 with 954 viewskernowhoop

Dickie - sooner rather than later, maybe?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024