Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Critchley Not Doing It Is He? 17:22 - Feb 11 with 23625 viewsNorthantsHoop

Wrong manager, this is not working, trouble is we lumbered ourselves with a 3 year contract and his coaching team.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 19:01]
Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 17:23 - Feb 11 with 8493 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Yep, looking worse by the game.
Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 17:30 - Feb 11 with 8435 viewsplasmahoop

I wouldn't sack him yet, on the basis of the 3 year deal. Not a good use of resources paying that lot off. Just got to hope he comes good at some point!
Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 17:31 - Feb 11 with 8410 viewsSteveB

We've got the wrong Neil. Can we get the other one back please?
Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 17:33 - Feb 11 with 8354 viewspaulparker

I said at the time he was the cheap option and it’s proving to be right as each game passes
He looks like he doesn’t want to be here and today he stood all games with his arms folded doing nothing , what is it with this club and handing out big contracts to absolute dross ?
This place needs a lift big time and it should have been Ainsworth

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 17:41 - Feb 11 with 8251 viewsNorthantsHoop

Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 17:33 - Feb 11 by paulparker

I said at the time he was the cheap option and it’s proving to be right as each game passes
He looks like he doesn’t want to be here and today he stood all games with his arms folded doing nothing , what is it with this club and handing out big contracts to absolute dross ?

Yes I picked that up as well, he just stood there like he was watching a training game, there is no passion. I can't bear to watch his post match interview.
Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 17:43 - Feb 11 with 8211 viewsted_hendrix

He Is way-way past his probationary period in my eyes, I'm all for giving a new Manager plenty of time to turn things round but where do you draw the line?
These results and performances aren't just bad they are in all honesty dreadful.
Admittingly watching on a stream doesn't give you the whole picture but when was the last time we actually laid siege to the oppo's goal? when was the last time we said 'how the hell have we not won that game'?

Do you or anybody think we'll get a badly needed result against Sunderland? I hate to say this but not a bloody chance.

We need 4 maybe 5 wins, where their gonna come from I don't know nor am I confident we'll get them.

I've seen some dredge over the Years and I'm still seeing It now.

Critchley's results since he's been here are poor, that's the bottom line, thats a fact a disappointing fact.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 17:44 - Feb 11 with 8176 viewsGloucs_R

Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 17:43 - Feb 11 by ted_hendrix

He Is way-way past his probationary period in my eyes, I'm all for giving a new Manager plenty of time to turn things round but where do you draw the line?
These results and performances aren't just bad they are in all honesty dreadful.
Admittingly watching on a stream doesn't give you the whole picture but when was the last time we actually laid siege to the oppo's goal? when was the last time we said 'how the hell have we not won that game'?

Do you or anybody think we'll get a badly needed result against Sunderland? I hate to say this but not a bloody chance.

We need 4 maybe 5 wins, where their gonna come from I don't know nor am I confident we'll get them.

I've seen some dredge over the Years and I'm still seeing It now.

Critchley's results since he's been here are poor, that's the bottom line, thats a fact a disappointing fact.

Feels a bit like Paul Harts reign, sadly.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 17:45 - Feb 11 with 8164 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Les is right, people don’t get it.
Login to get fewer ads

Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 17:45 - Feb 11 with 8145 viewsWegerles_Stairs

We need a strong manager in charge, not answering to incompetent people above him, who won't tolerate any bullshit - like a certain Neil Warnock. So obvious when he was bombed out the second time that Ferdinand didn't want someone challenging his and his stooges' position. It's why he got rid of Warburton and Eustace in the summer.
Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 17:46 - Feb 11 with 8148 viewsWestonsuperR

Definitely not working for Neil but with a 3-year contract we will surely give him more time. With the budget we have and the experience and background NC brings I thought it was a sound appointment, really not sure who else realistically we could have got in.
Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 17:49 - Feb 11 with 8094 viewsRangersw12

Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 17:45 - Feb 11 by BazzaInTheLoft

What don't people get?
Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 17:54 - Feb 11 with 8042 viewsSK_hoops

Each passing game makes me wish more and more that we got Ainsworth in.

The guy exudes passion, is QPR through and through and knows how to do well on a shoestring budget.
Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 18:01 - Feb 11 with 7958 viewstheone_theonly

i have hated critchley from the start. from the moment we appointed him i though he was a cheap and easy option who could fill the job. he never seemed like a manager able to whip a team into shape, and yes, i know he took blackpool up from league 1, but we’re not in league one. We need a proven manager, someone like Chris Wilder to steady the ship and bring our form back.
Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 18:04 - Feb 11 with 7900 viewsAntti_Heinola

Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 18:01 - Feb 11 by theone_theonly

i have hated critchley from the start. from the moment we appointed him i though he was a cheap and easy option who could fill the job. he never seemed like a manager able to whip a team into shape, and yes, i know he took blackpool up from league 1, but we’re not in league one. We need a proven manager, someone like Chris Wilder to steady the ship and bring our form back.

Chris wilder?
Look at them now with an unproven manager in his first job as a number one.

Bare bones.

Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 18:07 - Feb 11 with 7836 viewsRangersw12

I used to listen to all of Warburton and PBBC pre and post match interviews but I don't bother with Critchley I know it's pathetic but he's so boring

No player has improved under him and the football is dreadful very concerning
Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 18:11 - Feb 11 with 7780 viewsNorthantsHoop

Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 18:04 - Feb 11 by Antti_Heinola

Chris wilder?

The Beale compensation will land up in Critchley's pocket at this rate. The players have downed tools and not inspired by him, would we really want to give him the opportunity to build in the Summer?
Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 18:13 - Feb 11 with 7730 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 18:11 - Feb 11 by NorthantsHoop

The Beale compensation will land up in Critchley's pocket at this rate. The players have downed tools and not inspired by him, would we really want to give him the opportunity to build in the Summer?

Maybe Beale is on commission. Wouldn't surprise me.
Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 18:15 - Feb 11 with 7730 viewssixnil

The team need a motivator at the moment don't they. Old school, back to basics when down in the dumps like this. That means defending comes first and both posts have to be covered with a tight back line who will be there nearly all the time.
Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 18:18 - Feb 11 with 7692 viewsdistortR

Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 18:11 - Feb 11 by NorthantsHoop

Not a critchley blip though, is it? This form runs on from the second half of last year, bar a few games Beale got us going. The squad is Warbs and Beale's, with all it's faults, sick notes and couldn't-give-a-fuks. The confidence left with Beale. I don't know where we or critchley go from here, I don't know how we reverse this, but I don't think NC is the problem.
No stratagy in place though, regarding recruitment. Beale's and Warb's squads, not Les's.
Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 18:22 - Feb 11 with 7655 viewsconnell10

Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 17:45 - Feb 11 by BazzaInTheLoft

What exactly don't we get ??? What a patronising thing to post!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 18:26 - Feb 11 with 7586 viewsGloucs_R

Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 18:04 - Feb 11 by Antti_Heinola

Chris wilder?

He wouldn't touch us with a barge pole anyhow

Poll: Are we staying up?

Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 18:28 - Feb 11 with 7568 viewspaulhoop2

By all accounts we could have had Ainsworth but board bulked at the compensation. Dull football but crowd would be behind him

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 18:29 - Feb 11 with 7551 viewsRangersDave

No new manager should step over the threshold at HQ, and into a job, unless they come on a low standard wage with performance bonuses.

If he's that good or has that good a plan he can implement successfully, then his basic gets boosted by a 'by points made' bonus, win bonus etc etc.

Feck this 3 year contract, if you dont like the QPR rules, go away....... quickly.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 21:00]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 18:30 - Feb 11 with 7540 viewspaulparker

Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 18:28 - Feb 11 by paulhoop2

By all accounts we could have had Ainsworth but board bulked at the compensation. Dull football but crowd would be behind him

Can’t be as Dull as what we are watching now, as Ted says it’s absolutely sh1te atm

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Crithley Not Doing It Is He? on 18:31 - Feb 11 with 7531 viewsBushRanger82

Runs much deeper than just the manager.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024