Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For some strange Reason 07:35 - Mar 16 with 1715 viewsnumptydumpty

After saying I wasn't going to go this Saturday, I have changed my mind !!!!

Was so angry, peed off etc on Tuesday night.

Was in a extremely foul and unpleasant mood.

But suddenly hope is rekindled, belief has returned.

We did a job on Watford only last Saturday.

I strangely now think we will win this Saturday.

Am I mad ???

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

For some strange Reason on 07:46 - Mar 16 with 1672 viewsenfieldargh

Next time you come on here please take your underpants off your head and remove the pencils from your nostrils

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

For some strange Reason on 08:41 - Mar 16 with 1598 viewsBlue_Castello

For some strange Reason on 07:46 - Mar 16 by enfieldargh

Next time you come on here please take your underpants off your head and remove the pencils from your nostrils

Wibble, don't forget he has a cunning plan.......
For some strange Reason on 08:51 - Mar 16 with 1578 viewsR_from_afar

I am so hoping the Watford game wasn’t our dead cat bounce

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

For some strange Reason on 08:54 - Mar 16 with 1564 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Outstanding!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

For some strange Reason on 09:10 - Mar 16 with 1527 viewsloftus77

Great thinking by the OP.

Let me think about this.

Yes.
For some strange Reason on 09:30 - Mar 16 with 1492 viewsthame_hoops

Also going but just saw there is train disruption again on the Chiltern line, so annoying
For some strange Reason on 09:53 - Mar 16 with 1458 viewsBlue_Castello

No it's Football mate, sh*t happens, we gave our most committed performance of the season on Saturday and then come Tuesday we got humiliated. I had my worries before Tuesday's game, the players looked dead on their feet at the end on Saturday, Dozzell came off in the 84th minute and told Ainsworth he was finished, in fairness to him that was his best display at home all season but can he replicate that week in week out, that's the question, let's hope Ainsworth can make a Championship player of him.

Ainsworth will be working incredibly hard to get them organised and mentally prepared for Saturday, Tuesday night is history forget it move on, if we put on another display like last Saturday we can win, hopefully we get a couple back from injury to freshen things up and he has the option of playing Jojo from the start. Fingers and everything else crossed......
For some strange Reason on 11:46 - Mar 16 with 1299 viewsQPR_Jim

For some strange Reason on 08:51 - Mar 16 by R_from_afar

I am so hoping the Watford game wasn’t our dead cat bounce

Before the Watford game someone was saying to me how we didn't seem to have a new manager bounce to which I replied, we've not even had a dead cat bounce.

I clearly forgot the first rule of being a QPR fan, do not tempt fate.
Login to get fewer ads

For some strange Reason on 11:56 - Mar 16 with 1272 viewsRs_Holy

kind of feel the same Numpty...I have only been 3 times this season but feel for some unknown reason I need to be there on Saturday.... Maybe Gareth will here my cries of support for him from the other side of the ground???
[Post edited 16 Mar 2023 11:59]
For some strange Reason on 13:12 - Mar 16 with 1183 viewsJuzzie

I bought tickets at about 6pm on Tuesday, probably should have waited a few hours!!

Still, there's four of us going. Two dads and two sons (7-8 years old). The boys play together in their youth team (and have scored about 60% of the goals between them) so once training is finished Saturday we'll all go to the game together, probably have a spot of lunch before going to the ground. We're in the lower Loft so will go to the kids play room first.

Then drive back home again.

This nice day out will probably be spoilt by 90 minutes of football in-between! ;)
For some strange Reason on 13:34 - Mar 16 with 1152 viewsDorse

The beatings will continue until morale improves...

I took a bit of a rage dump after reading Clive's match report and feel much better now. Oddly, I am looking forward to the response on Saturday. Not to my rage dump, you understand.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

For some strange Reason on 14:28 - Mar 16 with 1096 viewsbosh67

God let's hope Ainsworth can get them motivated for Saturday. Win that game and we are so much closer to survival. No idea how we do it but we said that before the Watford game so who knows? Lifting them from a huge defeat like that one will take some doing. Hopefully the fans will drag them over the line somehow.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

For some strange Reason on 17:06 - Mar 16 with 971 viewsnumptydumpty

In true blackadder style !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

For some strange Reason on 17:27 - Mar 16 with 933 viewsCiderwithRsie

If you're not mad, you're supporting the wrong club.

Keep the faith.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024